Josh Teater (and his UK shirt) featured on Inside the PGA Tour

teater

KSR’s resident PGA Tour pro, Josh Teater, was recently featured on “Inside the PGA Tour” along with his wife, Ashley. This is a weekly show on Golf Channel in which pros are followed around for a week and you get a glimpse into their personal lives. I caught it one day this week when I was home for lunch, but I have a feeling most of you might have missed it. Fear not, my friends. I’ve got you taken care of. Watch below to see what life is like on tour for Josh and Ashley. To no one’s surprise, Josh is representing the Cats. He’s also riding dolphins.

If you aren’t sure who Josh is, you can read this Q & A I did with him not too long ago.

Josh is playing at the Shell Houston Open this week. He is -6 through 3 rounds (74-67-69). Good for a tie for 21st. A good round tomorrow could vault him into the top 10 and a GREAT round could win! Go TEAT!

@AFlenerKSR

Article written by Aaron Flener

John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

16 Comments for Josh Teater (and his UK shirt) featured on Inside the PGA Tour

1. Han
    9:46 pm March 30, 2013 Permalink

Looks like we’re all Wichita St and Michigan fans right now. I’d root for Syracuse, but he was a bit of a prick back when we were looking to replace Tubby.

2. Rae
    9:59 pm March 30, 2013 Permalink

1. Syracuse is still very low on the axis of evil. We never play each other, so we can’t really hate each other.

3. Overrated
    10:00 pm March 30, 2013 Permalink

Why hasn’t anyone talked about how overrated the big ten was? If kansas hadn’t blown that game not one team would be left!

4. Jen
    10:00 pm March 30, 2013 Permalink

Hey! Some golfer is wearing a UK shirt! I’m totally stupid enough to find this noteworthy!

5. Han
    10:04 pm March 30, 2013 Permalink

2) True, but I’m still rooting for Wichita State first.

6. DukeHater
    10:10 pm March 30, 2013 Permalink

Go Cards!!! I hate Duke. I’m sure most of the sheep on here will root against uofl though.

7. Fire Cal Now
    10:18 pm March 30, 2013 Permalink

How sad, biggest time of the year for our favorite sport and we’re forced to talk about some idiot wearing a Kentucky jersey.

8. Reality
    10:22 pm March 30, 2013 Permalink

This dude and Cal have matching guts.

9. Dr. Funke
    11:18 pm March 30, 2013 Permalink

3 – Yeah but syracuse is in the Big East, Michigan is the only big ten team that remains and they will probably lose to florida tomorrow.

10. Dr. Funke
    11:47 pm March 30, 2013 Permalink

Nevermind I was thinking of IU, yeah 3 is correct.

11. jimmy Dinklewinker
    12:20 am March 31, 2013 Permalink

I see you wearing that watch Ashley got you for the wedding!!! Walking in tall cotton, plant the seed brother!!!

12. Buckets
    2:09 am March 31, 2013 Permalink

It is noteworthy because Josh is a pro golfer from Lexington who’s having his best year on the PGA Tour this season (finished second to Tiger at the Farmer’s Insurance Open in San Diego). He’s also a fellow Henry Clay grad, a huge UK fan and a great guy. Ease up the hatin’ on a fellow member of BBN because KSR did a post about him. He didn’t ask for it. Congrats on the nuptials, Teat!

13. Teater's Troops
    8:40 am March 31, 2013 Permalink

Aaron, thanks for posting this about Teater and supporting a fellow Kentuckian. All of BBN is behind Teat as he plays each week.

14. Cast
    11:22 am March 31, 2013 Permalink

Why do ky fans have to be so disrespectful to a talented Kentuckian who is representing us extremely well al over the world? This is a great article about a wonderful golfer and some insist talking about bb instead of commenting on this young man. And refrain from caling him an idiot, you obviiously don’t know him well

15. leftygilmore
    11:40 am March 31, 2013 Permalink

@#8 & #7…..as if you dont have a gut and are completely stupid? Oh and probably quite poor. Josh is a true UK Fan and a pro golfer. You cant say that can you.

16. Drew
    12:15 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

Great story on the newly weds! Lexington couldn’t be more proud of Teat who is becoming a better man day-by-day. Keep the eye on the prize and all you will get to that 1st major!