Josh Harrellson signs with Puerto Rican team

E13

Every day is Jorts day in Puerto Rico!

After being waived by the Miami Heat, Josh Harrellson has found a new home. Jorts has signed with the Brujos de Guayama professional team in Puerto Rico, and will arrive there tomorrow, according to @LaGuerradelBSN.

Viva el Jorts!

15 Comments for Josh Harrellson signs with Puerto Rican team

1. MemphisCat
    7:38 pm March 5, 2013 Permalink

Don’t drink the water.

2. charlie
    7:39 pm March 5, 2013 Permalink

I’m a UK alumn. I live and am from Puerto Rico. i find this hilarious!!!! hahaha I’m going to go see him!

3. Rae
    7:49 pm March 5, 2013 Permalink

It’s warm there.

4. Eric
    7:58 pm March 5, 2013 Permalink

Basketball’s Kenny Powers.

5. hendoblue
    8:07 pm March 5, 2013 Permalink

Still gettin’ payed to play. Good for him. Missouri pounding Arkansas right now. Razorbacks can’t play that hand to hand combat defense away from home. Right now, our loss down there doesn’t feel as bad, because I think there are very few teams that are going to go in there and get a “W”. Just sayin’.

6. KP
    8:11 pm March 5, 2013 Permalink

La Flama Blanco. Insert Jorts T-Shirt Here.

7. Wildboi
    9:24 pm March 5, 2013 Permalink

Ill say it again…i blame this crappy year on SOME of those guys leaving early…they’re selfish…(jones, lamb, Teague, and some nights MKG). I think they were so competitive with one another that one couldn’t stay in college if the others were going pro…I mean lamb and Teague were late picks!! Even if just they had stayed they would have been lottery picks, gained a lot more experience to prepare them for the league, and likely would have taken us to another championship! Idiots!

8. KYStout
    9:46 pm March 5, 2013 Permalink

Puerto Rico is a fun place to be, been there a few times and would love to go back.

9. Steve Fitts
    10:13 pm March 5, 2013 Permalink

Can someone who knows Spanish please tell us what “Brujos” means in Spanish? Hopefully, it doesn’t mean “Cardinals” or “Hoosiers.” And by the way, what is Spanish for “Jorts”?

10. Steve Fitts
    10:38 pm March 5, 2013 Permalink

OK, I just looked it up in a Spanish-English dictionary. “Brujos” is Spanish for “Wizards”! That’s right–Jorts is now a “Wizard”!

11. GoCats
    11:19 pm March 5, 2013 Permalink

7. You’re an idiot.

12. CATandMONKEY
    1:09 am March 6, 2013 Permalink

11. I concur, whole-heartedly.

13. deseándoles bien
    1:20 am March 6, 2013 Permalink

#9, #10- for what it’s worth google translate says brujos = warlocks. That’s cool, reminds me of several video games, but more importantly, PR is a COMMONWEALTH, similar to KY, geopolitically speaking. Josh should feel right at home. Hope he has time to enjoy the beautiful white sandy beaches, but watch out for the morays, been there, those green eels are to be avoided.
    Maybe more importantly, if things work out and Josh stays in PR for awhile, while he be eligible for the PR Olympic team? Wishing you well, Joshua, glad you spent time at UK.

14. catinthehat
    2:32 am March 6, 2013 Permalink

Hey, what’s the matter man?
    Were gonna come around at twelve
    With some puerto rican girls that are just dyin to meet you.
    Were gonna bring a case of wine
    Hey, lets go mess and fool around
    You know, like we used to.