Josh Harrellson joins KSTV from a train station

Article written by Drew Franklin

8 Comments for Josh Harrellson joins KSTV from a train station

1. road_warri0r
    10:49 am December 26, 2011 Permalink

Jorts is an excellent representation of what BBN is all about, Im very proud of him and hope his big heart enables him to have a good NBA career. So many of the NBA players have terrible attitudes and are very bad examples to kids, Josh is the total opposite of this type and will always be a favorite of fans young and old.

2. BIGBLUEDUDE
    11:46 am December 26, 2011 Permalink

JORTS!

3. CATSflaws.com
    12:08 pm December 26, 2011 Permalink

If you had told me this time last year that Jorts was going to be getting minutes in the Garden other than selling concessions, I would have laughed in your face. True example of what hard work will get you. He’ll never be a real skilled guy but hes willing to do what most others are not. Good for him.

4. Bulldawg
    12:19 pm December 26, 2011 Permalink

So happy to see big Jorts do well this year!! He is my 1 claim to fame when I interviewed him at my nephews b-day party. The article was published and also linked on KSR by drew franklin. WOW that is unreal to me. Thanks Jorts for making time for all the people that look up to you! Truly a class act. I would go to battle with Big Jorts anyday.

5. Al Purnell here
    12:51 pm December 26, 2011 Permalink

Good luck Jorts, class act

6. nolablue
    2:27 pm December 26, 2011 Permalink

Thanks so much for posting this. Made my day! GO JORTS!!!! GO CATS!!!!

7. Chris Hansen
    5:05 pm December 26, 2011 Permalink

Jorts is a weirdo… I have heard stories.

8. wildcat sue
    4:33 am December 27, 2011 Permalink

JORTS! I love seeing hard work and a great attitude pay off. Josh is a wonderful representative of the BBN and University, and is downright adorable. Good luck to him in all his future endeavors!