Joker’s been photoshopping again…

Screen shot 2013-08-15 at 8.27.01 AM

It’s been a while since we’ve had a good Joker Phillips photoshop. Check out his latest gem, which was posted on Instagram/Twitter this morning.

Look at those hats! Those hats are crazy! **Brian Fellows voice**

Little does Joker know that those hats actually give opponents an advantage, since the Gators can’t even see in them. Who needs sight when you’ve got school spirit?

Before we laugh too much, it does appear #ComePlayWRForTheJoker is working…

I got nothing.

22 Comments for Joker’s been photoshopping again…

1. WildcatFan
    10:37 am August 15, 2013 Permalink

Me neither. Nothin’.

2. UK2K
    10:43 am August 15, 2013 Permalink

I know its fun to bash Joker but this is actually UF student interns running this account, they are doing this for all the Coaches.

3. What?
    10:46 am August 15, 2013 Permalink

@UK2K…so you mean to say Joker is not even doing this? Don’t tell me he is seriously coaching now…lol

4. Rei
    10:47 am August 15, 2013 Permalink

I’m scared. What if they had allowed him to do this at UK? Even the crappy recruits he’d bring in would’ve had second thoughts.

5. Thanks
    10:54 am August 15, 2013 Permalink

#4 Jalen Whitlow, bud Dupree, Avery Williamson, Rumph, Cobble and all the rest of Joker’s crappy recruits say thanks

6. Musehobo
    10:58 am August 15, 2013 Permalink

#2, Of course it’s not Joker making these. Everyone knows that. The point is, he’s either allowing these people to make him look like a fool without ever checking on what they’re tweeting, or he likes it. Either way, he’s a moron. Why couldn’t you think that through?

7. Eazy E or Eric Wright it's all the same
    11:06 am August 15, 2013 Permalink

Hi! I’m Brian Fellows and this is Safari Planet! I’m Brian Fellows!

8. Gregg Doyel
    11:06 am August 15, 2013 Permalink

I also said Billy G would run circles around Rick and also said Pitino was done after Cal was hired. How did that work out?

9. Jason
    11:10 am August 15, 2013 Permalink

#Comep laywr for the Jokers

Breaking news is that Joker left the University of Florida to open up shop in Kentucky as a workers’ compensation attorney. This hashtag is his new marketing effort to connect with the funny workers of eastern Kentucky.

10. realme
    11:15 am August 15, 2013 Permalink

At least this one is funny.

11. Do whut?
    11:24 am August 15, 2013 Permalink

Can’t decide whether the site should be renamed Joker Sports Radio or Louisville Sports Radio. Maybe it should be Obsessed Sports Radio. We get it. For the billionth time. Joker sucks. His photoshop marketing sucks. Now can we PLEASE focus on our own football program and our new football coach rather than dancing on the grave of an alumnus who actually did try to win at his alma mater? My God you guys can be juvenile. It’s like the same joke NEVER gets old to you. Grow the frig up and LET IT GO!!!!!

12. Honky Kong
    11:28 am August 15, 2013 Permalink

Cause we all know the best wide receivers on the planet come from India.

13. Musehobo
    11:52 am August 15, 2013 Permalink

11) It’s real simple, that little rolly thing on your mouse, you just just flick it one or two more times. Presto! No more articles about Joker.

I love seeing these awful photoshop jobs. It gives me a good laugh every time. Chill out.

14. UKJon
    12:07 pm August 15, 2013 Permalink

How good can it be working if Florida only has one WR commit for next year. He may be a 4 star, but can you judge it successful with only one commit?

15. Unboltedharp
    12:36 pm August 15, 2013 Permalink

Seeing that picture makes me think, the blind leading the blind.

16. Linda Taylor
    12:37 pm August 15, 2013 Permalink

Man oh man those boys are uuuugggglllllyyyy.

17. Things an Elite WR Never
    1:17 pm August 15, 2013 Permalink

Ok, after watching that video, now I’m convinced.

18. Serious question
    1:34 pm August 15, 2013 Permalink

Is that gunfire in the background of the video?

19. Cutler's creeper stache
    1:37 pm August 15, 2013 Permalink

How bout my dude in the white jumping from that ledge to get in the shot… Dedication #ComePlayCutlerForLEX18

20. Ron
    1:59 pm August 15, 2013 Permalink

MAtt Jones has smelly feet..#comeplayairfreshnerforthejoker

21. WEAREUK
    4:41 pm August 15, 2013 Permalink

11. I agree 100%, if we want to take this football program to another level then as fans/media we need to move forward and put Joker behind us.

22. UK2K
    4:42 pm August 15, 2013 Permalink

6. Because its being done by the Athletic Dept for all the Coaches, check the rest of the staffs accounts.