Joker. Wat r u doin. Joker. Stahp.

JokerCrazy

Well, who knows where this side of Joker was while he was at Kentucky.  Maybe it was there the whole time and we just never saw it.   But either way, it’s ruining my perception of both Mr. Phillips and the famous Batman villain.

Next he’s gonna be asking recruits if they ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight.

Article written by Corey Nichols

35 Comments for Joker. Wat r u doin. Joker. Stahp.

1. Smiley Pete
    9:04 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

Don’t spell things that way, it makes you look like a highschool girl making some shitty tumblr meme

2. JackNicholson
    9:13 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

I’m pretty sure I have a cause of action here . . . it ain’t parody . . . it’s copyright infringement and a violation of my right of publicity . . . not to mention just plain stupid.

3. CATandMONKEY
    9:14 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

Indeed! Where was THIS Joker when he was a head coach? Seems this Joker might actually consider a PASS on third and 13…smh

4. kycatman
    9:17 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

Once a Joker ~ Always a Joker. The man cannot and will not ever be a successful football coach. He is clueless to the sport and it will catch up with him one day. Soooo glad he is gone, just can’t wait now until he quits making headlines. And Corey, most everyone’s perception of the Joker who knew anything about Football was that he was exactly that ” A JOKE “. Go Cats!!!!!!!! Go Stoops!!!!!!!!

5. Blue Boy
    9:17 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

Looks like he is trying harder as an assistant than he did as a head coach? What a joke/

6. jeremy
    9:18 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

WOW Really Joker? Your at Florida now! You don’t have to do stuff like that!

7. cleatonite
    9:21 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

Some men just want to watch the world burn…

8. J A Brooks
    9:27 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

Um… I guess I would’ve liked this much energy when he was here but not like this. This is embarrassing. Like really embarrassing and uncomfortable, but I guess what doesn’t kill you makes you stranger.

9. Kevin C.
    9:34 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

It would be hilarious if Warner Bros. and Jack Nicholson sued the sh*t out of Florida over this, and the Joke(r) lost his job.

10. CATandMONKEY
    9:35 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

I actually would have embraced even this sort of nonsense versus the uninspiring presence and performance over his last two seasons.

11. I want answers
    9:41 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

So does this mean it was Mitch’s fault all along?

12. chiefed cat
    9:49 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

The shift from past to present tense bothers me in some way, but I must admit that I’m high as a kite. Also, at least he chose the better Joker, despite the fact that the guy who killed himself would be more recognizable to young recruits.

13. James
    9:54 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

Holy cow. This guy was the head coach for three freakin’ seasons. I love Papaw Brooks, but he really screwed us by naming Joker as the head coach in waiting.

14. Al's IndiCats
    10:00 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

To me, this is kind of like the girl you dated for years to be the sweet little gal you’d love to bring home to meet the family….You marry her and find out she’s been hooking since puberty.

15. Bobbum man
    10:04 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

Come play WR for the joker…. So you can block for my hb draws??

16. Turner the Burner
    10:16 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

They showed burning couches on the local news around Louisville campus

17. ThatsaYokeSon
    10:20 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

jOker is & aLlways shall be THE major dOOOOOOOOsh bagg of all time!!!

18. you MUST be high..
    10:24 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

13) Jack Nicholson was the better Joker? That must be some good ish you’re smoking!

19. Just curious
    10:29 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

Joker, without a doubt, had to go. He did not produce at UK and obviously wasn’t ready to be a HC in the SEC. But I’m curious why the hatred is so strong. LOL, did he take down a once proud football program? Jeez gimme a break. UK football is and will remain the doormat of the SEC. wonder if John Pelphrey or Travis Ford were named UK bball coach and failed if the hatred would be so strong. If all of you making such hateful comments about Joker really think Stoops is going to elevate the program, then move on and get behind him like fans did when Cal replaced Gillispie. And forget Joker. Let it go, you sound so petty.

20. Jack Nicholson
    10:29 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

Not only was I the best nemesis of Batman, I could be a better coach than this Joker.

21. WEAREUK
    10:33 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

Not that it matters, but I would bet this is an student assistant running his tweeter and Joker doesnt know half of whats being tweeted

22. BigBlue
    10:35 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

Oh man, Joker sucks. Now he is down right odd! Cannot believe he was our head coach.

23. barn
    10:41 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

i wish there was something good to watch on tv tonight

24. Curadhan
    10:52 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

#16, “Are you any good at golf?” “I’d better be! I bet 5 million dollars on myself.”

25. Curadhan
    10:54 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

The Kevin Ware joke during the Charles Barkley bit was hilarious!

26. Daniel Day-Lewis
    11:01 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

look…Jack is Jack…and he played an entertaining Joker for that kind of Batman movie in that particular time period…but take it from me…a man who takes his acting very seriously…Heath Ledger became The Joker…impressed even me…the great Abe Lincoln…er, uh…Bill The Butcher…hold on…let me google myself real quick…imdb…Bill The Butcher…played by…Daniel Day-Lewis…yes…that is me…Daniel Day-Lewis…signing off…

27. jaws2
    11:31 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

Joker, and the rest of that staff will be gone by 2015. Write it down.

28. Bluebloodtoo
    11:37 am April 8, 2013 Permalink

I have no hate for Joker, but Dam! That’s just creepy.

29. Stamp?
    12:19 pm April 8, 2013 Permalink

What does Stahp mean? I don’t get it. Maybe I’m too old.

30. TAXman
    12:32 pm April 8, 2013 Permalink

30. It’s just a popular internet meme. It is an alternate spelling for “Stop”. I don’t know where it came from, but i believe it is a piss-poor meme.

31. CatLanta
    12:56 pm April 8, 2013 Permalink

I think he’s noticed how well Social Media is working for Coach Stoops and he’s jumped all aboard that band wagon!!!

32. Mark Hamill
    1:11 pm April 8, 2013 Permalink

19. Yeah after all I’m the Best Joker don’t believe me? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb8fWUUXeKM

33. fak u gooby
    4:46 pm April 8, 2013 Permalink

I don’t see the Joker-UF relationship lasting too long. It’s a little too creepy. I don’t know how many minority athletes would relate to the Nicholson Joker character. Why u do dis Gooby?

34. Booger
    10:38 pm April 8, 2013 Permalink

Why is this so bad? Now different than bringing the air raid slogan back- that was Hal mumme- he sucked and now we copy him. Leave Joker be- he is gone. Go get back on your trash trucks