Joker and the boys are on deck

Joker Phillips, Larry Warford, Collins Ukwu, and Matt Smith are on their way to SEC Media Days and will take the podium in little over an hour.

Kentucky Football 2012: Miami Vice?

19 Comments for Joker and the boys are on deck

1. buzzard
    10:35 am July 18, 2012 Permalink

Looking good Larry… Give ’em hell boys. The Cats will be better than people think. Go Big Blue!!!

2. buzzard
    10:36 am July 18, 2012 Permalink

Kentucky will beat Loserville..point..blank.. period!

3. World's Most Interesting Man
    10:47 am July 18, 2012 Permalink

I don’t always fly on a personal jet…but when I do….I wear a T-shirt.

4. Kentucky Gentleman
    10:47 am July 18, 2012 Permalink

Looks like Joker forgot his shirt and tie. Nice looking undershirt though.

5. sad, but true
    10:48 am July 18, 2012 Permalink

I wouldn’t wear a tie either, Joker. You wont be around long enough to worry about tie’n that thing on…

6. tommy turtleneck
    10:53 am July 18, 2012 Permalink

Nice! I am digging the look, Joker. You sir, are a sharp dressed man! I wouldn’t hire you to pick up my dog’s sh!t, but you’re rocking no tie look.

7. Mitch Barnhart
    10:55 am July 18, 2012 Permalink

I could care less how my coach dresses, as long as he wins. Wait, what, Joker did what?

8. Moss and Newton
    11:00 am July 18, 2012 Permalink

Notice Joker takes linemen to SEC media days – he shoulda taken us, his 4 and 5 star QBs he recruited.

Joker: “but one of ya isn’t even on the team anymore and the other is 3rd or 4th string QB now, idiots.”

9. bmwuk
    11:00 am July 18, 2012 Permalink

Now I’d definitely implement the no #2’s on the small plane with these guys.

10. WTF
    11:11 am July 18, 2012 Permalink

Is joker wearing a t-shirt…WTF

Nice way to rep the state, next time don’t wear shoes and socks too

11. BoDiazSatelliteService
    11:13 am July 18, 2012 Permalink

They could’ve dressed a little better, especially Joker.

12. comments
    11:19 am July 18, 2012 Permalink

LOL, wardrobe comments coming from t-shirt sandal wearing jobless net surfers. Can you say irony?

13. CatGrad7072
    11:31 am July 18, 2012 Permalink

12. But I bet if the net surfers made 1.7 a year, they would wear a tie.

14. comments again
    11:44 am July 18, 2012 Permalink

13. I would be willing to bet 1.7 million $$ that there is no danger that anyone here, including you, will ever approach that level of success, so I’m sure its a moot point.

15. dammmmmn...
    12:24 pm July 18, 2012 Permalink

12 – Are you a peeping tom? How did you know? At least my t-shirt is a National championship (basketball) and not a 10 year old Music City Bowl shirt like yours. Or did you opt for the MCB polo shirt, ya rich b!tch…

Even us “tshirt sandal wearing jobless net surfers” know to wear a tie to an ‘event’ like SEC Media Days. If anything, Joker could look at it as a job interview – cause we all know his sorry azz ain’t gonna be UK’s coach after this season.

16. why show your ignorance
    1:02 pm July 18, 2012 Permalink

#15 Well, I’m not rich, but not too bad off. Unlike you apparently, in my career I have done a lot of air travel. Guess what? I dress for comfort, and when I arrive at my destination for a meeting, I put on a tie. Guess that never occurred to you genius. Wow, maybe Joker actually brought a change of clothes!! LOL, priceless– I have no doubt you have a supply of tshirts to wear daily.

17. last comment
    1:05 pm July 18, 2012 Permalink

oh look what Joker is wearing dolts…

18. BillDozer
    1:14 pm July 18, 2012 Permalink

The guys need to lose those tie clips…come on now…never a good look!

19. Yabba Do
    9:19 pm July 18, 2012 Permalink

Alright, who told Joker that Tom Jurich was a good dresser? Someone get that clown a shirt and tie.