John Wall Will Coach Against Drake

John Wall and his dance will be in Rupp Arena on Saturday to Coach against Drake and his number one singles.  Tickets are still available. This will be one of the all time great days in Lexington. Don’t miss out. Use promo code TWENTY on Ticketmaster to get $20 lower level seats.

I leave you with one of my favorite John Wall moments. Boogie approved.

@AFlenerKSR

Article written by Aaron Flener

John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

15 Comments for John Wall Will Coach Against Drake

1. Musehobo
    8:31 am September 14, 2012 Permalink

I love how he just glides so smoothly around that little Hoosier. The kid looks perplexed.

2. Gotta Get 9
    8:35 am September 14, 2012 Permalink

While John Wall is one of my favorite players, that is part of the reason that team did not win it all (outside of the abysmal shooting that night against WVU). This past team would have lobbed it up and shared the ball. Look at how open and easy it would have been to lob it to P-Pat. But I still loved that team’s swag.

3. Beau
    8:37 am September 14, 2012 Permalink

why isn’t he playing??

4. Jake_GOCATS
    8:51 am September 14, 2012 Permalink

He’s probably not playing because John Wall is the difference between the Wizards going 0-82 or not.

5. #johnwallhasmadswag
    8:52 am September 14, 2012 Permalink

John Wall just HAS to dance for the BBN one more time. Right? I love that guy!!!!

6. Musehobo
    8:55 am September 14, 2012 Permalink

2) I think you should watch the play again. He barely has time to grab the ball and make the move, a lob would have been more risky than that cupcake dunk. Not to mention he had NO time to make that decision. You nailed the reason we didn’t win it all that year…shooting.

7. gman
    8:58 am September 14, 2012 Permalink

Most interesting this about this post was that Aaron Flener made a post I didn’t hate.

8. gman
    8:59 am September 14, 2012 Permalink

most interesting ‘thing’ I mean…

9. Kentucky flop city
    9:02 am September 14, 2012 Permalink

I still have not seen what time this game is supposed to start?? Does anyone know

10. UKBlue
    9:03 am September 14, 2012 Permalink

It kills me people actually put a video camera in front of their TV to record the game for Youtube clips. Seriously, buy a TV turner card.

11. Big Blue 66
    9:10 am September 14, 2012 Permalink

9 2 pm is start time, but you can get in at 11 for the fantasy camp vs the 96 team game. Having said all of that, are they going to have enough players for the alumni game? I have my tickets already but is PPat coming in, i know Knight has a tweak and prob wont play, I dont think Doron is making it, what about Rajon?

12. Jwalls arm
    9:20 am September 14, 2012 Permalink

John is signing autos after the alumni game at he Hyatt as well. In regency room

13. WERUK
    9:52 am September 14, 2012 Permalink

I wouldnt have bought my tickets after seeing all the guys that arnt playing.

14. Uk fan
    12:17 pm September 14, 2012 Permalink

is John Wall or any of the other players doing autograph signings some where?? Not sure how to find a schedule of those.

15. UKBlue1!
    2:13 pm September 14, 2012 Permalink

#2. The 2009-10 got beat because they couldn’t shoot the ball. That team was very entertainingbut the best shooter was Dodson and Darius Miller. Darius Miller was only a sophmore that season. Darius was the third best shooter last year behind Lamb and Wiltjer. If Meeks would have stayed, UK would have had a shooter that could have busted the zone. I like John Wall but he still can’t shoot.