John Wall as man’s best friend

john wall dog

I see your Eric Bledsoe as a cat, and raise you John Wall as a dog. In case you needed further proof that we are the craziest (and best) fanbase out there, John Wall was introduced to the canine version of himself via twitter. I am not one for cute pet pictures, but c’mon. I know you just said ‘awwww’ in your head.

Quick/painless/shameless self-promotion: the band I manage (Houndmouth) is playing Louisville tomorrow (Iroquois Amphitheater) and Lexington Saturday (Cosmic Charlies). Come hang and say hey!

Article written by Chris Thomas

8 Comments for John Wall as man’s best friend

1. Big Blue Nubians
    5:14 pm April 25, 2013 Permalink

Seems pretty normal to me…I named my goat farm “Big Blue Nubians” (BBN) and have a Great Pyrenees named Nerlens who watches the goats.

2. Dustin
    5:59 pm April 25, 2013 Permalink

Fact. I had a fighter fish once and I named it Billy GILLispie. It quickly died, much like the real Billy.

3. SMH
    8:04 pm April 25, 2013 Permalink

I thought you got fired after that LMPD property room piece of crap that you wrote, but I see you continue to write crap.

4. Hate Weak Dogs
    8:26 pm April 25, 2013 Permalink

Pathetic. A dang POODLE named after JW? Disgrace

5. Kampus Korner
    8:52 pm April 25, 2013 Permalink

Proud to say that’s my daughter’s dog. She lives in Charlotte and is a huge Big Blue fan in the middle of Tar Heel territory. USA Today originally published John Wall’s response to my daughter’s tweet where she introduced the canine John Wall to the real John Wall. John was pretty cool about it his response.

6. BiggJonStud
    8:55 pm April 25, 2013 Permalink

I’ll be at the Louisville Houndmouth show. Should be fun.

7. CAUKFAN
    11:37 am April 26, 2013 Permalink

Go here to see a rat named Nerlens on Twitter: @MrRat395

8. how to clean carpets
    4:24 pm April 27, 2013 Permalink

Woah this blog is excellent i really like studying your posts. Stay up the great work! You know, lots of persons are searching around for this info, you could aid them greatly.