Javess Blue ranks 5th in the SEC for receiving yards

One of the bright spots from Kentucky’s first 3 weeks of the season has been the play of JUCO transfer Javess Blue. While Blue has been part of a wide receiving corps that has had no shortage of frustrating drops, he has provided a consistent target for Kentucky’s quarterbacks. Blue’s early work load has placed him among the top 5 total yardage wide receivers in the SEC.

1. Mike Evans – 518 (Leads the nation)

2. Jordan Matthews- 395

3. Odell Beckham- 330

4. Jarvis Landry- 246

5. Javess Blue- 197

Article written by Ally Tucker

I once successfully requested "The Wobble" to be played 6 times at one wedding.

6 Comments for Javess Blue ranks 5th in the SEC for receiving yards

1. J
    8:11 pm September 15, 2013 Permalink

Your my boy blue!

2. MadTex
    8:26 pm September 15, 2013 Permalink

Tis nothing – he’ll suck like the rest of the Cats will this year.

3. I Know What I Like
    8:35 pm September 15, 2013 Permalink

I’ll be the first to tell ya that I don’t know much about good writing, but by golly, MadTex you are a real good Writer! You say so much in so few words. Promise you will post here a bunch, ok?

4. CatsforBlue
    8:44 pm September 15, 2013 Permalink

This young man was destined to play for KY and will end up being our next Randall Cobb! NFL is in his future!

5. Rockfield, KY
    8:09 am September 16, 2013 Permalink

Blue is definitely talented, but had a couple big drops against UL (as did a couple other receivers). We have to start making those catches to play with more talented teams. There was no excuse for those two drops on screens that we had back to back.

6. Josh
    11:29 am September 16, 2013 Permalink

Ill agree rockfield. If Blue is going to make it in the big league he has to hold on to the football. I was getting sick watching all the drops from our receivers. We have got to get better.