JaQuan Lyle changes UK visit

Evansville, Indiana’s JaQuan Lyle will visit Kentucky for Big Blue Madness instead of the UK Alumni game, as he previously planned. The No. 3 point guard in the class of 2014 visited Louisville last weekend for the Governor’s Cup and called his time at the Bird Bath “a cool experience.”

He’ll visit Michigan State on September 15th.

Go Cats.

Article written by Drew Franklin

13 Comments for JaQuan Lyle changes UK visit

1. Z
    10:32 am September 6, 2012 Permalink

2. eh
    10:49 am September 6, 2012 Permalink

( . Y . )
    Any questions?

3. theWilkman
    11:07 am September 6, 2012 Permalink

I live on the good side of the Ohio from Evansville, and all I hear about is how much of a baller this kid is. Been hearing it since he was in middle school

4. JJK
    11:14 am September 6, 2012 Permalink

Who are the Evansville Indians? Wilkman are you in Henderson Ky?

5. John Wall
    11:19 am September 6, 2012 Permalink

I like him…not really impressed by tyus jones

6. theWilkman
    12:35 pm September 6, 2012 Permalink

4 I am in Henderson, and I believe it says “Evansville, Indiana’s JaQuan Lyle”.

7. Evansville Indian
    1:03 pm September 6, 2012 Permalink

lol. idiots ^

8. JJK
    1:19 pm September 6, 2012 Permalink

Wilkman, I’m originally from Henderson & my folks still live there. That’s some solid Big Blue Country down there in Western KY. Yes, it appears that Drew made the correction after my comment – in the original post the last “a” in Indiana was missing so I had to give him some grief. The last kid UK got from Evansville turned out to be a pretty good one!

9. tyrus
    1:30 pm September 6, 2012 Permalink

Good I guess but concerns on the 2013 class is slowly creeping in my thoughts. Sorry just can’t help it.

10. The Professor
    2:02 pm September 6, 2012 Permalink

Norte Dame……..well…home he CLEPs his English class.

11. theWilkman
    2:56 pm September 6, 2012 Permalink

8 Ha I didn’t realize the first time! Good eye. Yeah this area is all Big Blue. Only UofL fans you see graduated from there, so luckily we’re spared all the linebeards and flat bills.

12. redandyz
    4:09 pm September 6, 2012 Permalink

I’m a Hoosiers fan (I come in peace) from Evansville and can vouch for Lyle… you have to also know though that Lyle was at the IU/UK game in Bloomington 12/10/11 visiting IU and rushed the court in an IU hoodie and took part in the IU celebration that you all found so dangerous Probably caught up in the moment, but he’s pretty high IU, although I hear IU has cooled maybe a bit on him for some reason. Not sure why – but what I’m hearing. To see the video and see it you’d only need to Google “Watford Espy”.

The last kid from Evansville to play for UK, Walter McCarty, once airballed a free throw during warmups before a high school game and it caught me on the side of my head, breaking my glasses. My high school team beat Harrison that day, but I could barely see it!

13. theWilkman