James Young’s high school coach says there are no problems with his eligibility

JAMES-YOUNG-UK-JERSEY

If you were listening to the Tom Leach Show this morning, you may have heard Tom interview John Pleasant, James Young’s high school coach, who said that everything is fine with Young’s eligibility and he “will be suited up there this fall.” He said Young is expected to be on campus in a few weeks.

Can we move on from this, please?

20 Comments for James Young’s high school coach says there are no problems with his eligibility

1. bill
    10:25 am August 7, 2013 Permalink

Why do ppl keep getting tore up about this. Look it’s real simple, his school graduated later than Ithers, hence he couldn’t enroll in the summer session. Now this may come as a shock to ppl, but UK is a school, so you have to be enrolled in classes before you can live on campus. He will be enrolled in the fall and will be here shortly.

2. catlogic15
    10:25 am August 7, 2013 Permalink

“Expected to be on campus in a few weeks”??

Classes start three weeks from today so I hope he meant “in a couple weeks”.

3. Rei
    10:28 am August 7, 2013 Permalink

I don’t think anyone with half a brain was worried over him or the twins for next year. Tard fans and other morons tried to scare people and being gullible they fell for it. If you want to worry about eligibility, worry about Rozier.

4. kentuckyjoe
    10:32 am August 7, 2013 Permalink

He needs to get to Lex.

5. 90% of UL fans in Louisville live in the projects and leech off the government
    10:32 am August 7, 2013 Permalink

3. Yeah, they need to worry about those dumbazz’s Terry Rozier and Chris Jones.

6. RahRah
    10:34 am August 7, 2013 Permalink

I think this guy is going to be one of my favorites. Can’t wait! CATS2014!

7. RahRah
    10:36 am August 7, 2013 Permalink

Oh yeah, wanted to add, I can’t imagine a dad as involved as Mr. Harrison not making darn sure his kids were academically eligible.

8. Al/in/Indy
    10:53 am August 7, 2013 Permalink

7, I totally agree. Most of these Uvel fans love to stir the pot while in truth these morons need to worry about themselves. But Pitino will say they’re going the juco route so they’ll be ready for the riggors for that GHETTO school, they’ll teach them to tie their own shoes, learn to get a tat without it being misspelled, and the tie strings go in the front of shorts.

9. Bilbo
    11:02 am August 7, 2013 Permalink

5 you’re an idiot

10. theSkinny81
    11:06 am August 7, 2013 Permalink

2 – I hope you’re being facetious. Lol

11. haha
    11:09 am August 7, 2013 Permalink

Tard fans know a beat down is coming their way and they can’t accept it. GBB!!!

12. Typical Card Troll
    11:13 am August 7, 2013 Permalink

Damn, now I am going to have to try to find some other way to stir the pot.

13. Dr. Wildcat
    11:39 am August 7, 2013 Permalink

I guarantee you that a year from now UofL fans will be whining about how our 2014 National Championship is tainted because the Twins and Young were “academically ineligible” and UK cheated to get them to play. It is amazing how they twist history to suit their agenda!

14. Megan
    1:43 pm August 7, 2013 Permalink

Why is the high school coach a reliable source on the issue of NCAA academic eligibility? That’s a bit outside his jurisdiction, isn’t it?

15. mocha
    2:30 pm August 7, 2013 Permalink

can we please stop with these photoshops? we all know they aren’t real and they are stupid. just use a real photo of him.

16. tooblueforyou
    4:23 pm August 7, 2013 Permalink

yeah photoshops look terrible

17. Mark
    4:54 pm August 7, 2013 Permalink

Glad to hear they are all coming. Really never believed anything else. I really don’t care about photo shop either. #5, that bothers me a bit. Can’t wait to see James Young with this team. This guy will shoot the lights out from anywhere on the floor. As far as Louisville goes, they have No center. I think we can spread the floor out with this team. Where most teams will not know how to guard us.

18. Eric Bledsoe
    6:04 pm August 7, 2013 Permalink

I never had those problems. I good in the class.

19. Greg
    10:32 am August 8, 2013 Permalink

Kill the trolls

20. Greg
    10:35 am August 8, 2013 Permalink

“kill the trolls”, Gandalf.