Jalen Lindsey hoping for an UK offer by the end of summer

Class of 2014 slasher, Jalen Lindsey, is hoping for an offer from Coach Calipari by the end of summer. The 6’7 forward from Franklin, TN has already received offers from Louisville, Tennessee, Memphis, ‘Bama, Cincinnati and Florida but is said to be really interested in playing for Kentucky. Take a look at his mixtape below, does he deserve a scholly from Cal?

Article written by Rashawn Franklin

11 Comments for Jalen Lindsey hoping for an UK offer by the end of summer

1. UKMike
    8:46 pm July 28, 2012 Permalink

from this mixtape, the kid has game. elite level game. outside stroke, big hops, decent handle. we can def use a 6’7″ kid with an outside game.

2. Joker
    8:55 pm July 28, 2012 Permalink

Wonder why there are no elite football players waiting on offers me.

3. Sterling Marlin
    8:57 pm July 28, 2012 Permalink

It’s just good to see Drew Maddux getting some work.

4. awat
    9:14 pm July 28, 2012 Permalink

Can he do anything besides dunk, block shots and shoot set three’s? Haha, he looks as if he fits in Cal’s system. Gonna have to be able to handle it a little though, didnt see much of that.

5. CaliUKfan
    9:34 pm July 28, 2012 Permalink

If Wiggins reclassifies then UK may consider Justise Winslow Theo Pinson, or Lindsey. I don’t think we’d go wrong with any of these guys.

With that said and prior to this clip I probably favored Winslow. Now it might be a push with Winslow 1a and Lindsey 1b at the SF.

I’d suspect we’ll get 3 from the following for our 1 through 3 including: Tyus Jones, Mudiay, Russell, Lyle, Winslow, Pinson, or Lindsey — not too shabby.

I’d be happy with Alexander, Okafor, or Johnson at the 5 but if Wiggins moves to 2013 then Vonleh is my #1 hope for 2014.

6. Billy boy
    9:50 pm July 28, 2012 Permalink

Hey I have family in franklin, that moved down there from lexington for job purposes. His son played against Darius Miller, for 3 yrs and watched this kid in feburary for a few games and said Scotty hopson nor Darius could hold this guy a light their junior year. Also said he is still growing. HIs coach says he will be a top 1p player by the end of his his senior year, if not a top 5. Said he also was a Blue collared work horse and gym rat!

7. kentuckyjoe
    9:57 pm July 28, 2012 Permalink

He sure looks good to me. I say sign him. But, I will admit; Coach probably knows better than me.

8. John
    10:23 pm July 28, 2012 Permalink

I like the elevation he gets on his jumper. That’s something you don’t see very often from a guy that tall.

9. Cootie Browns new shoes
    1:08 am July 29, 2012 Permalink

I say offer him a scolly just because loserville has, and nothing is more fun than taking their cookies. He has a nice shot also.

10. Drew Maddux
    1:52 am July 29, 2012 Permalink

I run one of the dirtiest high school programs in Tennessee. Ask the Lindsey’s how they ended up at CPA.

11. cracka
    12:19 am July 30, 2012 Permalink

“an uk offer” … really? your title, bro