I’ve done my part in the UK-UL rivalry, have you?

tony-bryan-002 edit-tony

I took to the golf course yesterday morning is what had to be one of the greatest collection of media giants in the country: Myself, Tony Vanetti, Lachlan Mclean of 84WHAS, and Kent Taylor of WAVE3.  And in what had to be the biggest blowout in the history of the UK-UL rivalry, I slipped by Tony in a closer than it appears 39 strokes.  That’s right, 39 STROKES!  Sure, after leading by 23 after 9 holes, I could have relaxed and let up.  But hell no.  I layed the hammer down again on the back 9.

So, I have done my part to keep UK on top of this rivalry, as we dominate the media and the playing field.  So, what are you gonna do?

BTW, Lachlan (UVA fan) shot 99.  Kent Taylor (Bellarmine fan) shot 271 or thereabouts.

Article written by Bryan the Intern

18 Comments for I’ve done my part in the UK-UL rivalry, have you?

1. JNicklaus
    5:15 pm July 12, 2011 Permalink

It appears that someone did not pass 1st grade math.

2. AManFromNantucket
    5:22 pm July 12, 2011 Permalink

1- I just wasted my time double-checking that whole thing and BTI’s math is right. Which makes you a dick. I’ll never get that 5 minutes back.

3. mudcreekmark
    5:24 pm July 12, 2011 Permalink

If you keep trying you may find something that you’re good at.

4. CATastrophe
    5:24 pm July 12, 2011 Permalink

BTI shootin 80. Tough task for you non-Golfers. The pros make it look easy. 80 is pretty nice

5. tdogg4033011
    5:32 pm July 12, 2011 Permalink

271, sounds bout like my golf game … lol

6. continue to support RAY RAY even though BTI hates on him.

7. RAY RAY = jesus shuttlesworth > shooter than BTI…

8. AppyCat
    5:41 pm July 12, 2011 Permalink

Very respectable golf score. If only BTI were good enough to make a career golfing, he wouldn’t have to pin his future on his blogging skills.

9. uh…support the USA women’s national team…word is bond!

10. ukfastkat
    5:42 pm July 12, 2011 Permalink

When Rick was our HC, he came out to Santa Barbara to pick up a huge check for a motivational speech to a bunch of suits.
    When he called to ask to play my course, he was told he would need a member in the group.
    Since I am known as The Wildcat, the pro called me.
    We played a fivesome with his posse of cronies who were hackers.
    Pitino is a fierce competitor with a very solid game.
    We battled from the first tee to the end.
    When the blue mist evaporated, I beat him 78 to 79.
    He hated it, but shook my hand and invited me to the speech that night as his guest and recognized me at the dinner.
    I’m still waiting for my invitation to play at Valhalla.

11. duhville cat
    6:24 pm July 12, 2011 Permalink

Beating Vanetti is great but next time whack him upside the head with your 9-iron… then I’ll be impressed.

12. joker
    7:16 pm July 12, 2011 Permalink

dude thats a maplehurst scorecard isnt it. if so shame on you. that place is a goat ranch. anyone who cant shoot par there should quit. tony should sell his clubs tomorrow

13. James
    7:24 pm July 12, 2011 Permalink

looks like that is a charlie vetiner score card. 80 is not too bad out there.

14. Bryan the Intern
    9:21 pm July 12, 2011 Permalink

It was Long Run Golf Course.

15. Jones Returns
    10:47 pm July 12, 2011 Permalink

2 – hahahahaha

16. ME
    7:59 am July 13, 2011 Permalink

It looks like someone had their kid fill out this score card.

17. your high school golf coach
    8:16 am July 13, 2011 Permalink

Your welcome for all my help!

18. Real Cats Fan
    9:59 am July 13, 2011 Permalink

Someone needs to tell Vanetti that when your golf score begins to resemble your bowling score it is time to quit BOTH sports! A 64 in a round of 9? Wow, I can beat that, and I am lucky if I hit the course twice a year. They usually bring me along for comic relief and to make them feel better about their score.