Good afternoon, folks.
Check out this new James Young video as you gear up for 5pm. In about one hour, Sir James Young and his strangely intriguing afro will announce their college destination. I think I’ve seen somewhere between 50-100 different tweets this week saying: “I’d be shocked if he didn’t pick Kentucky.” And that’s fair, but haven’t we all been shocked before? The more I think about, there are a lot of things that are more likely to happen than James Young picking somewhere other than UK. Let’s take a look at a few:
– Anthony Davis ever needing a college degree.
– Rick Pitino and Joanne throwing a party in a Sam Swope car lot where they both renew their vows and announce that there’s another Little Ricky on the way.
– Drew Franklin ever moving back to Louisville.
– A former North Carolina student-athlete becoming a member of MENSA.
– UK football winning a BCS bowl game.
– John Calipari sucking at recruiting.
– Joker and Sanders eliminating the bubble screen as an option on third and long.
– Andrew Wiggins staying in college for more than one year.
– Big Blue Madness not being the best Midnight Madness event in the nation.
– Jeff Goodman ever getting back in UK fans good graces.
– Tom Crean pulling some ‘strange’ via Twitter.
Yeah…it looks like Young will be a Wildcat. Tune into to ESPNU at 5pm.