Is the coaching search coming to an end? (Monday Show Thread)

With college football’s regular season out of the way, it’s time for the UK football coaching search to get serious.  On this morning’s edition of KSR, Matt and Ryan will discuss the latest order of candidates and when we can expect to hear something from the university.  Does Mike MacIntyre lead the pack?  Or is their some truth to Erik Ainge’s tweet?  Let’s talk about it.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080 or send a text to the TEXTING MACHINE at (317) 385-5148

Topics include:

—  Ryan Harrow returns to practice

—  Tennessee destroys Kentucky

—  Cats vs. Notre Dame

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

Article written by Drew Franklin

407 Comments for Is the coaching search coming to an end? (Monday Show Thread)

1. UK_JB
    10:01 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Geez have I missed KSR! Lots to talk about on today’s show I am sure. I am sad to hear that Butch Jones ( uncle Matt’s cousin) isn’t interested in UK. I think we will be happy with the names that are out there.

2. J in Orlando
    10:05 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

First day in a long time I actually considered calling in to work…too much fun this weekend…I hope everyone had a great holiday

3. I think I’ll open up a Twitter account and claim that it’s Nick Saban. Everyone else seems to have a source. Why not me?

4. DC Cat
    10:06 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Hey matt, I never hear you telling ryan to breathe. Does he know how to do that on his own? I thought you had to tell him everything to do and what to think.

5. Fake_Sue_Wylie
    10:07 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I love cyber monday… buy one fur coat get another free!

6. Hey
    10:07 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

How bout them Cards?

7. Jax Teller
    10:08 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Al Quaeda doesn’t want us to listen to KSR.

8. Butch Jones
    10:08 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Matt, sign me up. I’ll recruit the Greater Cincinnati leagues and give you more studs like Connor and Towles. I know these kids and can sell them the “SEC close to home” pitch. Merry Christmas early Cats fans! 7 win seasons coming your way soon!

9. Fake_Bill_Bad_Lamb
    10:09 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I believe they will go after Tom Leach’s Mingua beef jerky… that’s my point of view.

10. SeoulCat
    10:09 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

According to Al Jazeera, a fatwa has been issued for the beheading of BTI.

11. Raider
    10:10 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I believe the extremist are holding the podcast hostage until Matt speaks publicly about his girlfriend.

12. HugoCabrera
    10:10 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Get James Garfield on the line. Muslim extremists cannot win.

13. UK_JB
    10:11 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

So tell us more about the KSR show going to 3 hours… I want 4!

14. Dud Wash
    10:11 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I really want to hear from Fake Lou Holtz today.

15. Kidnut
    10:11 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Susan Rice has already come out on several shows today saying it wasn’t Muslim Extremists but rather heavy traffic due to Cyber-Monday

16. Paducah Patty
    10:12 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I listened to Wednesday’s podcast this morning on the KSR app on my iPad. There is hope for the war over evil!

17. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:12 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Why can’t they announce a fatwah against Cris Cross and the Sports Huddle?

18. omfg
    10:12 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

MIKE WHO?
    GD WTF MORE YEARS OF BADNESS

MATT PRETENDING HE WILL BE ANYTHING BUT MORE FAILURE IS HILARIOUS.

19. J in Orlando
    10:12 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I think Butch Jones has been told the job is his if he wants it…and Ainge probably has sources that say UT will go a different direction…I dont know that necessarily means he comes to UK though

20. Fake_TG_Thunder_Shuck
    10:12 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Who’s going out to get milk and bread tonight? Supposed to snow!

21. Paducah Patty
    10:13 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Shannon needs to find the song, “Do You Know the Way to San Jose?”

22. Good News
    10:13 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Glad Dieng got hurt. We should beat them now for sure.

23. DougieFresh
    10:13 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Muslim extremists are targeting Vanettis man card.

24. Wayne Rooney
    10:13 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Now that I have researched him, I think I want Macintyre more than Butch Jones anyway. He has a great personality & is a relentless recruiter.

BTW, Butch is going to Cal

25. HugoCabrera
    10:14 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I wouldn’t even take over video game San Jose State in NCAA12 career mode

26. Wow
    10:14 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Wow” they have already ran planes into buildings” people died that day
    Wow just a shame

27. adam
    10:14 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Hey also has great connections to the GM at Shoneys which could potentially lead to free meals for the team.

28. Linda Taylor
    10:14 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

22 – You should never be glad a kid gets hurt.

29. JaredCarterIsMyHomeboy
    10:15 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I really like MacIntyre. Guy sounds exciting.

30. SeoulCat
    10:15 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Dammit, Jones. MacIntyre was NOT named “national coordinator of the year.” Quit feeding misinformation to the masses. He was voted “Assistant Coach of the Year” by the AFCA. This award is handed out to people who display “great character” rather than “great results” on the field. To be clear, MacIntyre’s defense at Duke in 2009 gave up over 28 pts/game and was not even rated in the top tier of the ACC.

31. KyGuyBleedsBlue
    10:16 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I heard the Muslim extremists are actually the ones who took Harrow’s flattop.

32. Kidnut
    10:16 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

With the success Brian Kelly has had at Notre Dame do you think that he will be looking to go to a better program?

33. UK_JB
    10:16 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Where is Mandy Connell and her guns?!!

34. RealCatsFan
    10:16 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

#14, are fake Lou Holtz and Fake Barney the same person?

35. CatsFanInKnoxville
    10:17 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Wake Hubby up and get him on the situation. He can’t get something as complicated as KSR updated, but he could stop the terrorists.

36. Paducah Patty
    10:17 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I say we sic Mandy and her gun on them. She is part of the Clear Channel family.

37. TylerH
    10:17 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Call the al-queda headquarters live on the air. we need someone to answer for this

38. KyGuyBleedsBlue
    10:17 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Can we get JT to “punch the extremists in the face”?

39. HugoCabrera
    10:17 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The terrorists tried to go after Cris Cross. They got bored, gave up and detonated before they reached The Castle.

40. KSRgetitright
    10:17 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Why do you keep saying no one wants Bobby P? Look at other FANBASES, everyone wants him, but unfortunately school administrations think he is too much of a liability. Stop trying to act like he isn’t wanted.

41. DC Cat
    10:17 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

30 – quit bringing facts into it. We know matt just says whatever mitch tells him to say.

42. Paducah Patty
    10:17 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

#35 Hubby could drop some of his new babies nasty diapers on the terrorists.

43. RealCatsFan
    10:17 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

If they hire MacIntyre, will he carry around a laminated Shoney’s breakfast menu like Kragthorpe used to do?

44. Madisonville Micah
    10:17 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

You can have Ryan try to explain politics to the terrorists. It will frustrate them to the point they blow themselves up.

45. JT
    10:17 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

If the Muslim Terrorist were men, I’d punch them in the face.

46. Fake_Bill_Bad_Lamb
    10:18 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

So matt where did you go for thanksgiving? Hustler Hollywood? I like it there… that’s my point of view.

47. J in Orlando
    10:18 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

37 I can just imagine someone answering in Arabic and saying “This is not appropriate…”

48. Zombie-Head Aquarium
    10:19 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

matt should just argue with the terrorists. the terrorists would just blow themselves up due to frustration.

49. WildcatByTheGraceOfGod
    10:19 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Matt

Right there is your biggest problem getting the fans to get behind any new coach other than BobbyP…you can not say we can not compete with anyone. I don’t care how much you or anyone thinks it’s the truth. You have to sell UK as a premier place play/coach in the SEC. We can compete with anyone if the right person is at the helm. Joker being a great guy, was not the “right” guy from the day they announced him the coach in waiting. But if you look at what Coach Brooks did, we competed with EVERYONE in the SEC in his final years here. We beat the #1 team, and several other big wins. There is NO reason a coach can’t compete here, but with UKs biggest supporting station/blog site you IMO have an obligation to NEVER say we can’t compete with anyone.

50. Wayne Rooney
    10:19 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Macintyre must have a connection to Kiffin as it appears Kiffin was making play calls off of a Shoney’s menu vs Notre Dame…

51. James K
    10:20 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

RJ Greer has apparently threatened action against the terrorists, and the situation has dissolved.

52. Jax Teller
    10:20 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I watched Act of Valor, let me after the terrorists.

53. FeedMeSeymour
    10:20 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I don’t know how I feel now. I was warming up to MacIntyre after listening to some interviews of his and watching some youtube stuff from some of SJSU’s games this year. Butch Jones will be a good coach at UK. If Jones is a wanted coach from other programs than just ours, then he is fine with me. I was afraid that we’d wind up with a coach that no one wanted. At least other schools are going after Butch Jones too. Jones probably has better recruiting ties to our “neck of the woods” too.

54. census cat
    10:20 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I heard the Muslims have hacked Kroger’s scheduling system and has John Short working at night from 7 – 10 and weekends.

55. BluesClues
    10:20 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I had to force myself to listen to The Tom Leach report podcasts…it is what I imagine hell would be like. The entire hour he just never stops and I made a drinking game out of him saying” and um” and I was drunk before the first break. The only thing exciting about his show is the music and it’s the same over and over.

56. Cody miller
    10:20 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Pete Thamel is investigating whether the hack took place during the no contact period.

57. CatsFanInKnoxville
    10:21 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

42) That might work!

58. JaredCarterIsMyHomeboy
    10:21 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I didn’t know Muslim Extremists were affiliated with Frosty Tips.

59. Blasphemy
    10:21 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Terrorist killed the radio star. In my mind and in my car, we can’t rewind we’ve gone to far. Muslims came and killed your heart…..

60. NKYCatFan
    10:21 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I’m reading this site from right to left to appease the Muslim extremists.

61. Boof Daddy
    10:21 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The terrorist first tried attacking KSR.com, however their hackers were not familiar with servers built in 1998, and they were to not able shut down the website, thus they moved on the Clear Channel podcast.

62. Edd
    10:21 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I’d rather have a Muslim extremist as my neighbor than Danny.

63. Nope
    10:22 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

LJ could reason with them through therapeutic massage.

64. Sunshine Pumper
    10:22 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I can’t wait to get a new coach with a losing record. #RISE

65. Bird
    10:22 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

UK fans don’t worry about who will be the new coach, the mayan indians said the world is ending in 2012. So no more bad UK football!

66. KSRforCongress
    10:23 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Matt, your response to this hacking by Muslim extremists will be important during your run for Congress. I’m sure Joe Sonka agrees.

67. Nope
    10:23 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Rick Barnes has denied interest in the podcast hacking.

68. soup
    10:23 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Being reported that the terrorists that hacked the podcasts were linked to a radical by the name of Al-Farouq Maggard. Apparently he runs an insider terrorist recruiting page (pay site) out of Pakistan, and has a Syrian comedy club. Interesting.

69. J in Orlando
    10:23 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Here is something crazy…Ga Tech is 6-6…if they beat Fl St they go to a BCS bowl…if they lose, they may not even go to a bowl!

70. Delaney Hanley
    10:24 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

We need to ignore steve beshears commercial and start practicing housing discrimination so the Muslim extremists won’t have anywhere to live

71. Richie Farmers Mustache
    10:24 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Ok dont get me wrong I like Stoops and this SJSU Coach, but they are not the ones that UK needs to go with. Many dumb fans think that we need to get a big name to get big name recruits. THAT AINT HAPPENING. I’m sorry but it doesnt matter unless Nick Saban walks through that door. UK will always get the 3-star athletes. You can think all you want that someone like Stoops will bring those caliber players on FSU’s defense to UK. No high school player that has a list of UF,FSU,Bama,Clemson is choosing UK.

What UK needs is a coach that is a developer. Lets take a look at Johnny Football, rated a 2/3 star QB coming out of HS. Not in Rivals 200. This dude is now the front runner for the heisman and made Alabama look silly. The average star rating on Texas A&M’s offense is 3-stars and look what they are doing. They had Florida BEAT! They were 5 minutes away from being in the SEC title game.

UK Should be throwing everything they have at Kingsbury (sp?). He is exactly what UK needs. Young, Energetic, recruiting ties to Texas. Name me the last recruit UK got from Texas? Look at their recruiting class coming in…Dominated by 3 star kids FROM TEXAS! And they are competing for SEC titles…. Just saying….

What ya think Matt and Show Thread???

72. ukjonny9
    10:24 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Matt, its not about freedom or religion. The terrorist just hate your nose whistle.

73. Sand in the Crack
    10:25 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

First Matt had to watch out for Louisville fans when out in Louisville now he wil need to search his car for bomb!!!!!

74. Matt Jones Momo
    10:25 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Les Miles was at Ok St 10 years ago moron, of course they were good.

75. James K
    10:25 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The big thing here is that we don’t know how these guys are going to turn out. You just never know who is going to flop and who is going to catch fire and get the right personnel.

76. SteveM
    10:25 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

No, the football program is coming to an end.

77. UK_JB
    10:25 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The truth of the matter is a uk fan won’t like anyone unless it’s bobby p daddy

78. ryan
    10:26 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

DC Cat – Matt just told me to tell you that you are really really funny, and he also wants me to tell you to please keep up the good work on the show thread

79. Warhead92
    10:26 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Will the podcast still be available on iTunes?

80. JacksonCats
    10:27 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The real reason for the Muslim extremists’ attack: to further delay the KSR website redesign.

81. chris in la
    10:27 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I heard the terrorist’s next target is Roots and Fruits dot com

82. Annoying Impersonator
    10:27 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

#34– Fake Barney is Radio Ron. Sadly, both voices are annoyingly the same. I have no idea
    about Fake Lou Holtz because I turn the sound down immediately when that crap starts.
    ‘Beyond me why people think that stuff is entertaining. Fake Beckham is ridiculous
    as well. What a waste of air time, all of it. Matt and Ryan have great radio voices, easy
    and pleasant to listen to, and then stink up their show with failures that aren’t even
    ridiculous in manner– just poorly done.

83. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:27 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

If we send Drew Franklin over to fight the terrorists, the spread of STDs will wipe them out like the Indians of colonial America.

84. J in Orlando
    10:27 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

71 I think he said no or would say no if offered…he will have a chance to get a major D-1 offer HC job offer if he is patient and has success…at UK he will likely struggle to make a bowl every year, and will lose any momentum his career had going

85. Paducah Patty
    10:27 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

#58 I guess the Muslim Extremist must have gotten a delivery of turtlenecks too.

86. G-Unit
    10:28 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

71- that is the most intelligent thing a UK fan has said. I COMPLETELY AGREE!

87. Sammydog
    10:28 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The only fans that want Petrino at UK and other schools are those who post on boards on like this. They are a very small percentage of total fan bases. The people in charge who are paid to do their jobs have much more knowledge regarding coaches than delusional fans who feed on rumors and their own grandiosity. Mitch is going to hire the next coach. Not you.

88. Matt Jones Momo
    10:28 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Radio has allowed main clown idiot to have a show and talk about football.

89. TommyLasorda
    10:28 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

From now on Alan Cutler will have to remain 25 paces behind Billy Gillespie…….

90. Knute Rocknes Ghost Declares Jihad
    10:28 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Forget hiring a coach. Let the know it all fans call the plays.

91. Surgeon Michael
    10:28 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Matt, unfortunately, the future is bleak. Here’s the SEC

Top tier:
    Bama
    LSU
    Florida
    Georgia

These 4 are play all 4 every year and maybe get 1 win every 5-6 years. They might as well be automatic losses, sorry

Mid-top tier:
    USC
    MSU
    Texas A&M

mediocrity, their mediocrity > ours. And with 3 more years of Johnny Football, A&M is going to be a force

Classicly good, but had a rough go, will be back in that mid top tier soon.
    Auburn
    Tennessee

They’ll be back.

Which leaves Vandy, Missouri, Ole Miss and Arkansas. All of which have the potential to leave us behind. I’m sorry but the future looks bleak. Vandy is at a historical high. Mizzou will be ok. Auburn, Tennessee and Arkansas will all get new coaches, and I’m sure 2/3 if not 3/3 will be back to good. I’m prepared for another 0-9 season next year.

92. Madisonville Micah
    10:28 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Can we have Matthew Mitchell take on the Muslims in a dance off?

93. Jobu
    10:28 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Mark Stoops never coached at Oklahoma, like ever.

94. Richie Farmers Mustache
    10:29 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

84- But do you get my general point?

95. James K
    10:29 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

“Bottom of the toll-tem poll.” – Ryan

96. Paducah Patty
    10:29 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The Muslim Extremist didn’t like Ryan’s “vibe”. They heard he didn’t like homeless and thought he said Hamas.

97. backagain
    10:29 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Oklahoma State has been to a bowl game 9 of the last 10 years, so the caller was correct. Small point, but you did smart off to him on the air.

98. Jax Teller
    10:29 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The Harrow stuff still concerns me. Momma is in his head. But bottom line to go where we want to go this year, we need Harrow at his best.

99. WestWorld
    10:30 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

JR Greer is a Muslim terrorist who starts with facebook and moves on to podcasts.

100. MikeNLouisville
    10:30 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

How many idiots have come out during this coaching search? You literally came out talking about football about 5 weeks ago. Sure there are some idiots, but the fact that you’ve watched no more than 3 Fla St. games the past two years, you were on Sonny Dykes immediately, now you’re off. You were jumping on Butch Jones now you’re lukewarm, and now it’s the San Diego St HC. I think Jones and McIntyre would be pretty nice hires, but you calling people idiots when it comes to football is pretty hilarious.

101. KyGuyBleedsBlue
    10:30 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Can we get fake Barney to sing the extremists a friendly song and end this thing?

102. CatsFan
    10:30 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

You should get Michael from Dallas to talk with the terrorists. Judging from his tweets this weekend, he has a way with people, terrorists not withstanding.

103. Richie Farmers Mustache
    10:31 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Johnny Football is the SHIT!

104. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:31 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Just tell Ryan that the terrorists live in caves. Once he finds out they are homeless, Seal Team Saul will take them out.

105. DC Cat
    10:31 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

78 – See kids, dreams do come true. The almighty matt jones has recognized my talents. Best day ever!

106. San Jose State
    10:31 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

We were 9-4 a couple of years before Mcintyre came. We have success in cycles like every other WAC school.

107. Fake Stone Cold ET
    10:31 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

When I look for a new coach, I look long, I look hard, and I look right on down the line to my friend Elliot as we ride across the Milky Way on our “basket bicycle”!

108. Jax Teller
    10:31 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The terrorists were trying to do everyone a favor and stop “Gangnam Style” from ever playing on the radio again. And for that I thank them.

109. Matt's Malapropism of The Day
    10:32 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

“Vast minority”

110. DrSayre
    10:33 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

At some point in the show today, you guys need to mention if Kent State wins the MAC Championship game, they have a shot of getting into a BCS bowl game because of the Louisville loss against UCONN

111. BBNinClearwaterFL
    10:33 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Matt, have some class and stop demeaning your listeners. Be more mature and choose your words carefully. I agree some callers are way out there.

112. J in Orlando
    10:33 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

84 of course, but the hit to the career of every fb HC we have had in the modern era makes it a lot easier said than done…that is, if you’re talking about a “hot” name coordinator…UK has to find that guy BEFORE he has that type of success and is recognized nationally

113. MikeNLouisville
    10:33 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

And like three others have stated. Mark Stoops never has coached with Bob at Oklahoma, nor has he ever coached at Ok St. It would be nice sometimes to get some facts and not opinions though.

114. G-Unit
    10:34 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Anyone got a DC USC can have?

115. kramer
    10:34 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I want Bobby Petrino, because I believe he is the best coach available, that being said I am not going to throw a fit when another coach is hired. I will give them a chance and rally around the new coach. I will always be Big Blue!

116. J in Orlando
    10:34 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

110 a lot of other things would have to fall their way, but that is pretty remarkable

117. huntin chickens
    10:36 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

why dont we hire osama bin laden. problem solved

118. DC Cat
    10:36 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

All hail matt jones. I will berate thee if thou hast differing opinions than my own (side note: my opinsion is only what mitch tells me to say)

119. CatsFanInKnoxville
    10:36 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

That noise was from the extremists again. They are back at it.

120. UK_JB
    10:36 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The terrorist will be taking down stage craft in UNC

121. History of UK Football
    10:37 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Only UK football could deny an elite coach an opportunity. We haven’t sucked for 60+ years for no reason! We put legitimate effort at this. Besides, we have to make sure basketball is ALWAYS on top.

122. James K
    10:37 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Whoever is the most ‘middle-fingers in the air’ is the guy I want at Kentucky most. We need a culture change. With all of the other factors that we have to overcome, we HAVE to at least be exciting and AT THE VERY LEAST cool!

123. Tooblueforyou
    10:37 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Matt, you should put up an image of Muhammad throwing up the three goggles in retaliation to the actions of the Muslim extremists

124. Butch Jones
    10:37 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Cincy to the ACC!?! I’m staying put!

125. BigRush
    10:37 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Deing is out indefinitely with a fractured wrist. Never like to see a guy get injured, but this has to bad news for Siva and his record he is on pace set.

126. skyfall
    10:37 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Muslim extremists promised John Short 72 virgins in he converts from Kroger to Meijer.

127. Jay in Lyndon
    10:38 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Bottom line, 99.8% of our fan base knows nothing about what kind of football coach will work out at UK.

128. 5000
    10:38 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

these terrorist are clearly Louisville fans.

129. G-Unit
    10:38 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

USC is supposedly gonna go offer Kirby Smart a ton of money and 1 night with Lane Kiffins smoking hott wife after Monty resigns…

130. Laker Cat 18
    10:39 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I understand what Butch Jones is doing, but the more he holds out, the more I hope no one hires him. UK passes now, UT passes later and that guy stays in the downhill spiral that’s called the Big East.

131. Manbearpig
    10:39 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The extremists went to attack the U of L fansite, but figured that seeing pics of “L’s” thrown up was worse then being water boarded

132. OwensboroDavid
    10:39 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Hey Kyle, James Quick will come to Kentucky if we hire Petrino. What an idiot.

133. Chuck
    10:39 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I watched the Cincinnati-South Florida game on TV the other night and there were several instances where the coaches had to intervene to keep a street fight from happening and Butch Jones himself stomps around on the sidelines like he’s “looking for a fight”. I think with Jones not being a real successful coach in a bad conference and you have to continually grab players away from fights, maybe he’ll recruit a bunch of thugs. If Matt’s worried about Bobby Petrino getting the University into a lawsuit, maybe the players they recruit should be taken into account.

134. Jay in Lyndon
    10:39 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Tech Texas reporting Billy Clyde didn’t do anything wrong, it was a smear campaign by Muslim extremists!

135. J in Orlando
    10:39 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

127 I think the big misunderstanding in our fanbase is the multiple definitions of “work out”

136. Dacci
    10:39 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I have faith we will get a decent coach. I will be satisfied with all the coaches being discussed today. What is a bigger (and funnier) issue is what the hell is UL gonna do when Strong goes to another school? They will be the person left standing in the coaches musical chairs game…

137. ktmiln2
    10:40 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I blame Lousiville’s Mexicans and Chinese for the server hacks.

138. KyGuyBleedsBlue
    10:40 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Tom Crean just blamed his latest creepy tweet on being hacked by Muslim extremists.

139. Delk for 3
    10:40 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

127 — Wrong. Most of our fans are not stupid or “idiots” as Matt says.

140. jwmsix
    10:40 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

One things for sure if Petrino is hired we will not have worry about Matt getting interviews.

141. ktmiln2
    10:40 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Louisville’s mayor told me so.

142. OwensboroDavid
    10:40 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Kyle, great coaches win right away. That’s way Petrino will do. He won’t need 3 years. I guess Ron White is right, you can’t fix stupid.

143. James K
    10:40 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Personally, I think the Iron Sheik would be a great option for our next coach, that is if we strike out on everyone else. It would be entertaining.

144. J in Orlando
    10:40 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

If you want to read Osama bin Tipton’s article’s online, it will soon cost you $$…lol good luck with that LHL

145. Matt Jones Momo
    10:40 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Glad terrorism is a joke to KSR

146. JMF
    10:40 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

My feed just went out – terrorists win again!

147. DC Cat
    10:41 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

82 – you think matt and ryan have great voices? Are you on crack? Matt sounds like he has a throat full of mucous and ryan sounds like whatever matt tells him to sound like for the day.

148. James K
    10:41 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Gillispie apparently bought ocean front property in Arizona and is trying to get rid of it.

149. Delk for 3
    10:42 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

132 — People don’t understand how big of a deal that is. Not even Matt.

150. Wildknuckler
    10:42 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

It is a strange coincidence that Texas basketball has started struggling since the UK football coach position has become vacant. I have yet to hear Rick Barnes take his name out of this coaching search.

151. Chuck
    10:42 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

If something happens where UK gets one of these guys they’ve been talking about and for some reason UofL happens to hire Petrino back, my advice to whoever gets the UK job would be rent, don’t buy!

152. Jax Teller
    10:43 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Did anybody ever find out who shot JR Greer?

153. ktmiln2
    10:43 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

JR Greer can divide by zero.

154. J in Orlando
    10:43 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

JR Greer’s tears cure cancer…too bad he never cries

155. kramer
    10:43 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I know Bobby is not the upmost guy, but who’s to say he hasn’t changed?? No one really knows. I as a UK fan and living in Louisville, I want Bobby P just to make the UL idiots squirm!!

156. Larry Hagman
    10:44 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Who shot J.R. Greer?

157. J in Orlando
    10:44 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

JR Greer built the hospital he was born in…that’s what I heard

158. Madisonville Micah
    10:44 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

JR Greer doesn’t ever call the wrong number. You just answered the wrong phone.

159. Jax Teller
    10:45 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

JR Greer once visited the Virgin Islands, they are now just known as The Islands.

160. Fake_Bill_Bad_Lamb
    10:45 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Why does Dick hate you? I love matt… that’s my point of view.

161. Jonah Hex
    10:45 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

KSR does not negotiate with terrorists….or Bobby Petrino.

162. ktmiln2
    10:46 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Natural selection is a myth. The animal kingdom is made up of species JR Greer allows to survive.

163. OwensboroDavid
    10:46 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Matt have you ever wondered why so many people want Petrino? Why do they feel so strongly? Here we have a known commodity, and we are choosing to pass. Mitch is choosing to pass on success for the football program. I don’t understand. Mitch better hope his hire wins, because UKAA will lose millions if he gambles the wrong way.

164. Fred
    10:46 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Hey Matt word down south is that Mike Slive doesnt want Petrino coaching in the SEC, have you heard this as well?

165. Sand in the Crack
    10:47 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Matt needs to start fundraising for his ransom. He can sell the tshirts in the back seat of his car.

166. Jax Teller
    10:47 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

JR Greer once ran a one-minute mile. He did it dragging an 18-wheeler while running in wet cement.

167. Randy Watson
    10:48 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

JR Greer is an eight foot, two ton monster that can palm a medicine ball.

168. confused
    10:48 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

whats with all the extremist jokes??? someone fill me in please

169. TheDude
    10:48 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Repeatedly the CIA plans to use predator drones to broadcast the KSR podcast over the training camps of Muslim extremists.

170. James K
    10:49 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

This show really does have a fantastic caller base.

171. Kidnut
    10:49 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Football Fans are the worse, they even caused Fireman Ed to resign.

172. Louden Swain
    10:50 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

If they did hire Calipari the first time UK ends up with the Derrick Rose mess instead of Memphis

173. confused
    10:50 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

what is going on??? ugh someone tell meh

174. Rick Grimes
    10:50 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

War has been waged. It’s time to start operation enduring sexy panties

175. Matt Jones Momo
    10:50 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

If we hired Cal the first time we would have forfeited a season because of Rose.

176. Nashville Cat
    10:50 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

If MacIntyre gets hired he promises all boosters free Seafood dinners at Shoneys.

177. Kidnut
    10:50 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Don’t worry Matt, Bill Self told Jim Chaney about his guy

178. Madisonville Micah
    10:50 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

JR Greer is the reason Waldo is always hiding.

179. Linda Taylor
    10:52 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

confused – Matt said at the beginning of the broadcast that Muslim extremists hacked Clear Channel and consequently the podcasts were unavailable last week.

180. confused
    10:52 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

what are the extremist jokes about someone please tell meeeee

181. Delk for 3
    10:52 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Have any of you guys noticed that Cal is starting to slim down? I think those salads are paying off…..

182. James K
    10:53 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

This dude sounds like Wilbon!

183. Paducah Patty
    10:53 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

All the technical problems on KSR remotes were dry runs by the Extremists.

184. confused
    10:53 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Oh okay thank you 180. Matt Jones is a racist bigot that only got into Duke because of his connections through his mother. Have you heard that inbred hick talk? It’s horrid.

185. ktmiln2
    10:53 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

At this point, Duke should rename a starting position a Plumlee.

186. Laker Cat 18
    10:54 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

This guy just retold us all of the rumors we’ve been hearing for 2 weeks. Give us something new dude.

187. Perspective
    10:54 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Summary of UK coaching search, 2012 version:

“Why do otherwise intelligent individuals form seething masses of idiocy when they engage in collective action?”

From: “Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds”

188. J in Orlando
    10:55 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

176 IDK if that’s true…Sandy Bell is the best at what she does

189. VACAT
    10:55 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Outrageous expectations…. that sounds like a bitter 46 yr old

190. CoachInWaiting
    10:55 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Matt,
    Can you discuss if you think Franklin being at La Tech could have a negative impact on Dykes’ decision to come to UK? Also, can you explain what he sued UK over? Sorry, if you’ve already explained it.

191. Perspective
    10:55 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Actually that quote is from the Amazon.com review of the book.

192. Louden Swain
    10:56 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Coligula invented the fist bump

193. Madisonville Micah
    10:56 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

2 out of 10 callers that call into the show are on the toilet.

194. James K
    10:56 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

True story, Matt: a guy in the bathroom at Moe’s ahead of me in the restroom skipped washing his hands and went straight for the salsa bar. True freaking story.

195. Paducah Patty
    10:57 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Matt, I traveled from Wednesday to yesterday and the roadside bathrooms were horrid. So glad to be home.

196. oogie
    10:57 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

182… that would explain his Thanksgiving meal. Must be on a low carb diet.

197. ReedyCreekBuc
    10:57 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

According to Wikipedia, Stan Musial invented the fist bump.

198. WestWorld
    10:57 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Joker Phillips constantly wiped his nose with his hand and then would make the walk to midfield for the handshake.

199. cdog101golf
    10:57 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Tiger Woods was the fist bump King back in his hay day with his caddie Steve Williams!!

200. Ringo40503
    10:58 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I don’t want to shake hands with you right after you got done shaking your thing.

201. J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
    10:58 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Which came first, the CATS chant, or the JETS/METS/NETS chants?

Inquiring minds want to know.

202. oogie
    10:59 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

147. Ryan = Mini Matt?

203. What if
    10:59 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Charlie Strong to Auburn or Tennesee. UL will replace him with Kingsbury and Bridgewater becomes Teddy Football.

204. Mike C
    10:59 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

205. Cpt Dirt Nasty
    10:59 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

If you don’t think UK can and should compete for football championships, you’re not a fan period.

206. Jay in Lyndon
    10:59 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Mitch should use that for the #1 criteria for hiring our new football coach; HAND WASHER!

207. cats1068
    10:59 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Being a germophobe must be miserable because everything everywhere is germy. The only way you can avoid germs is to live in a bubble.

208. Chuck
    11:00 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Matt why do you prefer Macintyre and Dykes over Andersen when their all in the same league and Andersen beats them all every time?

209. The Steroid Brothers invented the “bash” (bumping of forearms).

210. Kidnut
    11:00 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

FDR would fist bump Stalin when he would crack a good joke about Churchill

211. Asheet Mydrurz
    11:00 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Al Gore claimed to invent the fist bump, but we all know it was Ricky P’s wingman at Porcini’s.

212. Ares
    11:01 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

For the record I always wash my hands.
    My buddy says I don’t wash my hands after peeing know where my Johnson has been but I have no idea who has touched this water facet handle after wiping their ass.

213. Nathan
    11:01 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Hey Matt, some claim the fist bump was created by Stan Musial. However, it first came to light in the late 1800s as a boxer’s handshake.

214. James K
    11:01 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I agree with the Adam Carolla approach to germs. The only way to neutralize bacteria is to let yourself build up immunity. I wash my hands after I use the restroom, but I don’t use hand sanitizer unless I’ve handled garbage or something like that, and I haven’t been sick in a lonnnnnng time.

215. ktmiln2
    11:02 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

JR Greer can fist bump himself and not look stupid while doing it.

216. sportsbird66
    11:03 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The the Muslim terrorist have now taken control if the Yum Center and are demanding from Pitino all of Karen Syfers panties to be returned before UK plays UL in the bucket.

217. Scourcs Close To Program
    11:05 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I do not trust JR Greer’s sources unless they have been varified by Elmo Sr.

My new BBN book is called “Where Is Elmo”?
    FInd Elmo and the new coach will be close by.

218. robuk
    11:08 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

don’t give a crap about volleyball or any non-revenue sports…we are not UL and that is that!

219. smiffinator
    11:08 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Please fill me in on who JR Greer is

220. Randy Watson
    11:08 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

ETSU=Bucs

221. Shaffer
    11:08 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

No Shave November is to honor Prostate Cancer Awareness Month

222. Ares
    11:09 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Shabazz to UCLA good move?

223. UK_JB
    11:09 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

They should be the big Johnsons

224. Ukoldcat
    11:09 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Muslim extremist think KSR is like KGB

225. Kidnut
    11:09 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Jerry Tipton needs to ask Bruce about his husky voice.

226. Matt Jones Momo
    11:09 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Lol, I love Matts yes men. He says something completely wrong calling ETSU the moccasins and immediately everybody agrees with him.

227. robuk
    11:09 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

there is no god that can get a virgin for Bruce

228. Linda Taylor
    11:10 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

219 – That is fine and dandy, realize though that there are those of us who do.

229. UK_JB
    11:10 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

A pizza hut?

230. Ringo40503
    11:11 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

If you want to stop the cyber attacks by islamic radicals threaten to send them some butt rub barbecue

231. Paducah Patty
    11:11 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

A hut in Gaza is like our version of a van down by the river.

232. SeoulCat
    11:12 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The terrorists just want to strip Dancing Guy of his freedom to grind on the handrails of Rupp Arena. This tyranny will not stand.

233. Johnny Short
    11:12 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Johnny Short does not trust JR’s sources.
    When describing the candidate search, Johnny says we have “Three Biggens”.

234. robuk

231 LMAO

235. Fancy feast
    11:12 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

If we feed Bruce some pop tarts and lock him in a bathroom stall maybe we an make him tough enough to take on the Islamist extremists

236. Edd
    11:12 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Gaza The Hut. I just wanted to say that.

237. Chris
    11:12 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

To Ryan a hut in Gaza is one step up from homeless.

238. Kidnut
    11:12 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

You know one thing for sure, if you host a remote from the hut in Gaza you won’t have any technical difficulties.

239. WestWorld
    11:12 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Delivery of the Herald-Leader’s eEdition, the digital replica of the newspaper, has been delayed because of technical problems.

240. Nathan
    11:12 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Hey Matt, check out this impressive list of defensive backs coached my Mark Stoops: Arizona’s Antoine Cason, Miami’s Philip Buchanon, Kelly Jennings, Brandon Merriweather, Antrel Rolle, Ed Reed, Mike Rumph and the late Sean Taylor.

241. Jax Teller
    11:12 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

232 — Nicely done Patty, that made me laugh.

242. randybinlex
    11:12 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Most bizarre school mascot? Bracken County Ky Polar Bears. Lots of polar bears in northern KY.

243. Smitty
    11:12 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I heard that the terrorit’s secret location is the banquet room at Butt Rubbin’ BBQ

244. James K
    11:14 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

There’s a great article in Time about Day-Lewis’ approach to playing Lincoln, and it’s fantastic. I’d highly recommend it. James Spader is awesome, by the way.

245. robuk
    11:14 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Did anyone hear about the clown who dropped dead during the thanksgiving day parade?

246. Jax Teller
    11:15 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Whew, thank god he threw that out there quickly because I was getting ready to make jokes.

247. Edd
    11:15 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Billy Clyde would have us in a tournament in a hut in Gaza if he was still here.

248. SherryW
    11:15 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Lincoln was a GREAT movie!!! Oscar winner!! And Best Actor!!

249. Delk for 3
    11:15 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Willis has added some solid muscle on his frame. Did you hear what his high school coach said last week? Troy Barr said, “I promise Derek will be a high-level player for Kentucky.”

250. Rett
    11:16 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

If Richie doesn’t have any arms or legs how did he dial the phone to call in?

251. Larry
    11:16 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

252. TBone
    11:17 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

You could do worse for the show by failing to implement a certified Larry Glover free zone. His callers are the worst and the demise of his show. Rendered unlistenable.

253. Paducah Patty
    11:17 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Have the Extremist talk to Paul. sorry

254. C Ray
    11:17 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

If Gorgui Dieng returns for the UK game, do the Terrorists win? Terrorists being the Louisville basketball team.

255. MLB Scout
    11:18 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I scout for the Cincinnati Reds.
    I only scout in Gaza because 12 year olds in Gaza can throw rocks over 100 miles per hour.

256. Delk for 3
    11:18 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Anybody else notice the trend of Wiltjer losing more and more playing time every game?

257. Linda Taylor
    11:19 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

251 – Have you never seen quadriplegics paint beautiful paintings using a paintbrush in their mouth?

258. Big Blue Sawgger
    11:20 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

You people are crazy to think UK can’t get big name coaches & recruits! Besides the fact that we play in THE premiere conference of college football, UK has a great fan base that fills seats (when we’re winning– or at least competitive).

As for not being a “traditional football powerhouse”– it really doesn’t matter much these days. All it takes is the right coach and an emphasis on the program. Winning is uber important too. One only need to look at our basketball problem to recognize kids go to a school because of the coach and his ability to develop & propel them to the pros. Kids don’t care about what your program’s historical win/loss record. Anyone believe Brian Kelly at Notre Dame will have trouble recruiting for next couple years, even if they’re recruiting from Alabama or Georgia? NOPE! It’s all about the current state of the program– is it an “in” program is their concern.

As for the coach– while money matters, most big time coaches are ego driven. Their egos are stroked by coming in and turning around a crappy program like UK’s.

What could sabotage a big time coach from coming here? UK’s administration not supporting and placing enough marketing emphasis and financial resources on the football program. The fans support is crucial to a coach— just look at the dancing Matthew Mitchell does at Madness. That’s not for his team’s entertainment– it gets the hoops team some publicity & generates some excitement. If the fan base DEMANDS winning like we do in basketball, then UK admin will comply. That’s why teams like TN are still considered to be football schools, even though they really haven’t been relevant for over a decade. UK will continue to be irrelevant in football unless we start demanding a winning tradition the way we do in basketball.

259. Chuck
    11:20 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

We don’t want Bob Stoops! All he’s done in the last few years is bring Oklahoma back down to everybody else’s level in the big 12. Yes he had a good run but he’s getting old and tired like Fulmer. I remember everybody was in hog heaven when Bill Curry left Alabama to come to UK and that didn’t work out very good!

260. PittDaddy
    11:20 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Richie, buddy you just went viral

261. Delk for 3
    11:21 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

253 — Disagree. Glover has some very good callers and his show is doing very well now that it has expanded into Louisville now on 1450.

262. UK_JB
    11:22 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Would WLAP 630 delay Rush?

263. Larry
    11:22 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Matt hacking Fallujah Sports Radio. LMAO!

264. best1978
    11:22 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Threaten to put bacon on all the hamburgers in Gaza.

265. TylerH
    11:23 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I have a source telling me Taquan Dean is behind this – KSR is interfering with his professional basketball success in Israel.

266. C Ray
    11:23 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Speaking of war… Don’t go see Red Dawn.. 15 seconds with Pitino, would be more entertaining. #Horrible

267. DougieFresh
    11:24 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

If UK football was ranked 25th in the BCS, itd be hard for me to pee.

268. Fallujah Sports Radio
    11:24 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

This hour of Fallujah Sports Radio is brought to you by the Falljuah Department of Jihad & Virgins.

269. Linda Taylor
    11:24 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

260 – Wrong Stoops. The coach under consideration is Mark not Bob.

270. ringo40503
    11:25 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Make it stop!!

271. Kidnut
    11:25 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Isn’t it against Muslim religion to have debt? I thought they had special kinds of loans so they don’t violate their religion.

272. DougieFresh
    11:26 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Hey…Dave Ramsey financial plan is fool-proof. Very hard discipline but fool-proof.

273. Nick Fulk
    11:26 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Mike MacIntyre would be a great hire. He’s turned around San Jose State in 3 years, not to mention landing Shoney’s remodels in Dayton, Ohio, Bismarck, North Dakota, and Elizabethtown, Kentucky.

274. Grimer
    11:27 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

That was the worst fake caller yet, he sounded nothing like Dave Ramsey. Why was he not cut off???

275. best1978
    11:27 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

These are the same morons who fired Schnelenberger.

276. Delk for 3
    11:27 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Anybody else attend the Trinity-Scott Co. game last Friday night? It was a great game. As a Trinity fan myself, I just want to tip my cap to that Scott Co. team. They fought like crazy and played some amazing defense, holding Trinity scoreless through 3 quarters.

277. Bobby Petrino's Dad
    11:27 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

We’re taking out a restraining order against you rednecks. I was just kidding when I said we loved UK…..we actually love UT….or Auburn….or even Arkansas if they wanna throw an offer out there. We might love you again….but only if those three other places don’t pan out. #CantBelieveUKFansFellForPetrinosAct

278. Jax Teller
    11:28 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The only guy who would be opposed to Bob Stoops owns a hut in Gaza.

279. ringo40503
    11:28 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Shoney’s Breakfast Buffet used to be pretty good back in the 90’s.

280. robuk
    11:28 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

2 is enough

281. Courtney
    11:28 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Maybe the reason iheart radio streaming the broadcast cuts out due to the terrorist, attacking the server, this makes more sense than sue wylie screwing up your show daily!

282. ktmiln2
    11:28 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The show thread is so much better without the trolls.

283. Hash
    11:28 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

275. Because it was Matt’s friend that does Fake Barney!

284. BigBluesClues
    11:28 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Three is a magic number.

285. Jax Teller
    11:28 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Also have to keep in mind that 12-1 is lunch hour for a lot of people.

286. cats1068
    11:28 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

AutoMcintosh has been AutoMissintosh this year.

287. Rixter
    11:29 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Has there been any thought of cutting it back to 1 hour?

288. Ghost of Bear Bryant
    11:29 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I’m still mad…

289. Hal
    11:29 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

no matt, dont do 3 hours. just move the show later for more $$

290. Terry
    11:29 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Oklahoma is no Alabama or USC?? They are a top 3 all time program

291. Jruss
    11:29 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Forecast for South Bend Indiana-
    Wednesday- 35 with snow.

Thursday- 50 and sunny.

Big Blue Nation bringing the sunshine up to northern Indiana. Can’t wait to see the Parcell Pavilion painted blue!! GO BIG BLUE

292. HugoCabrera
    11:29 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

3 hours of KSR is not for everyone. You can’t hide Ryan’s attention span here.

293. Delaney Hanley
    11:29 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Matt I already cut a lot of corners to listen for 2hrs 3 would be tough. I love 2 it makes me look forward to next days show

294. C Ray
    11:30 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Macintyre prefers Dairy Queen.. It would be a conflict of interest with Calipari. #FreeOrangeLeaf

295. Chuck
    11:30 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Macintyre took the worst coaching job in college football and was 1-12 and in 3 years is now 10-2. How many years does Macintyre get to turn this program, one of the worst if not THE worst programs in the nation? If he doesn’t get it turned around in 3 years does Barnhart get fired then?

296. UK_JB
    11:31 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

You need to fix that ad that runs on WLAP about downloading a free podcast of today’s show… needs to say it has been under attack.

297. Sting
    11:31 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Matt WCW is no longer in business because they went ot 3 hours!!!!!

298. Matt is Howard
    11:31 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Matt comparing his show to Howard Stern is truly the funniest thing I will hear all week. The Cal hookups and Barnhart backer he has become has made him one delusional radio host. WOW.

299. robuk
    11:31 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

You couldn’t pay me enough if I were a coach to go to UT and wear that ugly arse orange and have to listen to rocky top!!

300. BigBlue
    11:31 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

278 – we just thought since your son’s face was red w that road rash, he would fit in perfectly with us rednecks.

301. Delk for 3
    11:32 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Wiltjer only played 20 minutes Friday night. I think that is a sign of things to come. Cal just looks disgusted watching the kid play defense.

302. Bobby Petrino extemest
    11:32 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

We will not let u spread ur Petrino hate by hitting ur podcast.

303. Shock and Awe
    11:32 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Matt, you should send Alan Cutler’s mustache to run after the the Muslim Extremists to Shock them, and then their reaction would be one of Awe. Awe Man! Why won’t this guy stop chasing me?!?!

304. Hal
    11:33 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

291-if there were a coaches draft. bama, lsu, texas, usc, ohiost, uf would all be better jobs than oklahoma. prob even nd too.

305. robuk
    11:33 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Hey Matt and Ryan thanks for the tickets to the LIU game, we had a great time!!

306. Trolls R Us
    11:33 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

283 – we live on. Fatt jones thinks he can control us like mitch controls him. You add nothing to the comments with that stupid comment. We trolls are entertaining at least.

307. Paducah Patty
    11:33 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The Muslim Brotherhood of Gaza, the chicken hunter, hubby, Ahmed Jones and others, were doing a uncensored podcast and things got carried away and the hacked into Clear Channel. Too many fahatinies.

308. Terry
    11:33 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Since 1946 oklahoma is number 1 in wins, win %, # of weeks ranked, # of weeks ranked in bcs standings, consensus all americans, longest win streak, and number 2 in championships. Shows how much Matt Jones knows about football

309. Larry
    11:33 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I heard Matt paraphrase Howard Stern’s thoughts on doing a radio show over 2 hours. I didn’t hear Matt compare himself to Howard.

310. BigBluesClues
    11:33 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

We need more KSR! Please step behind the arc line up your shoulders. Jump extend release , wait for the crowd, raise the goggles and do.it again tomorrow. I would listen to a KSR weekend show as well as 3 hours on the weekdays. I still say no Petrino.

311. ktmiln2
    11:34 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

If the Kid Rock version starts getting played, I’m out. I’ve sat through Fake Macho Man, but I’m not putting up with Kid Rock

312. Smitty
    11:34 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I just turned off the show because I had to hear Kid Rock

313. Jay in Lyndon
    11:34 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I wanted to hear the Muslim extremists version of “Werewolf in London”

314. Terry
    11:35 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

305 – Based on what fact??

315. Karl Hungus
    11:35 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

kid rock’s version is the best. he rhymes things with things; genius level shit right there.

316. Linda Taylor
    11:35 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

306 – We knew that was you! Congrats!

317. Larry
    11:35 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Fallujah Sports Radio –

1) Today’s camel race results
    2) New soccer coach search
    3) Camel Jockey Recruiting

318. madmardigan
    11:36 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

True story: beef chow mein is NOT on the menu at Lee Fo Hook’s in London…

319. Delk for 3
    11:36 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Homerun Burgers are damn good.

320. DC Cat
    11:36 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

If ryan agrees to 3 hiur shows, it’s only because matt says so. Hey ryan, most people wouldn’t be ok with a boss that belittles them constantly. Have you succumbed to stockholm syndrome? Or has your constant idiocy removed the functional parts of your brain?

321. madmardigan
    11:36 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Lee Ho Fook’s, I mean…

322. robuk
    11:36 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

how about “afternoon Jihad” for our gaza station?

323. Delk for 3
    11:36 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Not as good as Five Guys though.

324. Better Big Orange Than Big Bird
    11:36 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

#300 I’ll take Big Orange over Tardinal Red ANY DAY. And ya cain’t hardly beat Dolly singin’ Rocky Top.
    I love the rivalry between UT and UK and consider any game between the two something to really
    look forward to. I remember when the UT/UK rivalry was THE rivalry. But idiots in this state, trying
    to promote the university in that yankee-town on the wrong side of the river, have told the lie long
    enough that UK/UL is the “big rivalry”, people are starting to believe it. It makes me sad. UT/UK
    was a good and right rivalry between schools in the SEC. UT is a worthy rival. This Tards crap
    is tiresome, and I hope the fad fades away in time.

325. TravisC
    11:36 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Achmed from Kabul thinks Bobby Petrino should be the new head coach of the Taliban even though he go caught with Osama’s daughter after a camel wreck.

326. Captain Obvious
    11:36 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I’d like to see Kentucky hire the football version of Phil Jackson.

327. Dud Wash
    11:36 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The best caller on Fallujah Sports Radio is Fake Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

328. JaredCarterIsMyHomeboy
    11:37 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

There is no Brad Stevens in football because there is no NCAA tournament in football.

329. Delk for 3
    11:37 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

321 — Ryan doesn’t care. He knows it reflects more on Matt.

330. Delaney Hanley
    11:38 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Arsalan kasimi hosts a show on that network in your time slot. Your battling him for listeners.

331. best1978
    11:38 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Having had numerous broken bones, 6 weeks is pushing it for 100%.

332. best1978
    11:39 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I more hour without Rush would be good.

333. TRUBLU
    11:39 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I know Al Keida, he lives down the street. What a joker.

334. OMGMattyG
    11:39 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Fallujah Sports Radio is swamped with callers demanding Al-Farouq Bin-Petrino lead the jihad into the future. They don’t care how many American girls he has been spotted riding camels with, so long as he can put bombs in vests.

335. Zombie-Head Aquarium
    11:39 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Fallujah Sports Radio: We make fun of our rivals burkas and the fact their women show too much ankle. Also, Johnny Fatwah picks our wins by number of camel humps.

336. BigBluesClues
    11:41 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

On real sports hbo they proved that football players get dumber the longer they play, anyone catch it?

337. Chris
    11:41 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

FSR Are you here to see the remodeled Humus Hut.

338. Capital City Eric
    11:42 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

This has been the best show in the history Fallujah Sports Radion on Al Jazeera Radio

339. Paducah Patty
    11:42 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The radio podcast from a hut in Gaza, would discuss the local football teams that play in the Gaza Strip League. It is sponsored by Berkaooters. The best looking women in Berkas in the region. And the goofy side kick Aban wants to go there every day for lunch.

340. HugoCabrera
    11:42 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Matias from FSR offered Hedrew 1,000 fils to gain 50 grams over Ramadan.

341. Poop Bucket
    11:43 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I am worried about the new FB coach.
    Since UK football doesn’t have an ice cram bucket for him to poop in.
    What will he do if he gets here and doesn’t have a place to poop?

342. Poop Bucket
    11:43 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

oops…ice cream

343. Smitty
    11:44 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Could MacIntyre recruit SEC talent?

344. BigBlueCPA
    11:44 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

FSR Fake Mohammad < KSR Fake Barney

345. ktmiln2
    11:44 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Here on Fallujah Sports Radio, its 43 degress Celcius, it is HOT HOT HOT!

346. best1978
    11:44 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

scoops of poop

347. Jay in Lyndon
    11:45 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Fallujah Sports radio would still have Danny and LJ in Ironton!

348. DougieFresh
    11:45 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Falljah Sports Radio. There would be no talk of poop in ice cream during Ramadan.

349. B
    11:45 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Site sponsored by Bin Laden’s Virgin Shop

350. Falujah Sports Radio
    11:46 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

When line 4 and 5 quit working, to clear the line, a button would be pushed that would make Falujah Channel workers poop ice cream!

351. Jihad
    11:46 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

One thing for sure, we would still have Dav Bakir and Oskr Cὄmbs

352. Paducah Patty
    11:46 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Favorite callers would be Ghalib from Ghaza, Yahya Short, The Infidel, O.B.L.

353. robuk
    11:46 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

#1 Topic on Fallujah Sports radio…try to find 70 virgins at UL and Pipe Bombs for Jerrys kids!

354. Jax Teller
    11:47 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Fallujah Sports Radio: University of Fallujah Basketball, Football, and Recruiting news brought to you in the most “aye-aye-ye-down with the infidel” manner possible.

355. RKG
    11:47 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

This has to be one of the BEST SHOWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

356. Delk for 3
    11:47 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Is anybody else as impressed by Duke as I have been so far this season. They are just a very potent offensive team.

357. HugoCabrera
    11:48 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Live tweets are coming in from #FallujahJihadNation at the Big Buck World Championship in Tikrit. We’re taking OVER! #UnitedStatesDoesntExist

358. Fallujah Fred
    11:48 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Achmed should be car bombed. He know nothing about throwing rocks.

359. SeoulCat
    11:48 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Fallujah Sports Radio is run by Mahmoud Jonah, a former Imam who gave up shariah law for the radio. Shahid the Dune, who moonlights as a burqa shaking judge at night, manages the callers, while Raghib Lammon simultaneously butchers the English language and homeless infidels.

360. Stone cold willard
    11:48 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Fallujah sports radio is sponsored by its just gadaa.com. Find your first match today

361. paulprp
    11:49 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Labeeb Sayid’s Droid: Saddam Hussein and his sons are still refusing to surrender to U.S. forces.

362. WoogedyBoogie
    11:49 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

“In (C)Al(lah) we trust… Just do not make photoshop of his image. We will not show such things.”

363. FSR
    11:49 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Our Jihads think they poop firecrackers

364. Rick Grimes
    11:49 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Today’s Fallujah sports radio is brought to you by the Al Anbar department of camel rentals and desert tours. Now your Muhammad Jones praise be unto him.

365. Randy Watson
    11:49 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

“one and done’s” takes on a whole new meaning on Fallujah Sports Radio.

366. I would be more in favor of Mac if he’d worked at The Varsity instead of Shoney’s.

367. BigBluesClues
    11:49 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The Ncaa looks like an even bigger coward when it comes to being accountable for the safety of Football players, i’m with coach Cal let’s leave the NCAA. The irony is that Teddy Roosevelt Started the NCAA in the beginning because Football players were having TOO MANY Head Injuries, yet the sad shell of what we have today won’t even comment.

368. Paducah Patty
    11:50 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

This show has been too much fun! I wish it could last three hours today!

369. UK_Gr8ness
    11:50 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Fallujah Sports Radio: Brought to you by Baswari’s Butcher Shop

370. best1978
    11:50 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Tennessee will get Jon Gruden, Ali willing.

371. ktmiln2
    11:50 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Erik Ainge and JR Greer are fountains of knowledge, apparently.

372. Paducah Patty
    11:50 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

#355 Good one!!

373. Falujah Sports Radio
    11:50 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Shanfarooq the Dude will judge towel head shakin’ contests.

374. Delk for 3
    11:51 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

We all think there will be an upgrade with any coach. It’s just that many of us think Petrino can upgrade us to a level that exists only in our dreams with any other scenario.

375. gossie21
    11:51 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

@FjSportsRadio is an essential twitter follow for UofL fans to keep up with their basketball players after they don’t make it in the NBA.

376. Fallujah Sports Radio
    11:52 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Abdul Hamid’s hours at the Main Street Fallujah Agora will be 12:00-4:00 on Monday, 10:00-2:00 on Tuesday, & 1:00-5:00 on Friday.

377. DrSayre
    11:52 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Was that last caller real?

378. best1978
    11:53 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

I’m a big UK fan. Hopefully I can diet better in the future.

379. Jruss
    11:53 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

Are you going to be having a live Broadcast for a pre or post game show on Thursday?

380. baxter1015
    11:53 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

The only questions regarding Ryan Harrow’s return have come from the media or ignorant fans. The conspiracy theory of his demise were not from the University.

381. Linda Taylor
    11:53 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

369 – Agree with you Patty, I’ve been laughing all morning.

382. Jax Teller
    11:54 am November 26, 2012 Permalink

These people worried about losing a coach after 3 years of winning blow my mind.

383. warriors17