In case we needed to make fun of Indiana some more

zeller-striped-suit

Cody Zeller gave us this.

He says on Twitter this was his suit for the NBA Draft that showed up a little late.

You can’t top Nerlens Noel’s Draft night suit. Classy, not tacky.

Article written by Stuart Hammer

B.S. Broadcast Journalism from the University of Kentucky. @StuartHammerKSR

18 Comments for In case we needed to make fun of Indiana some more

1. Boogie
    3:32 pm July 25, 2013 Permalink

SMH

2. TheBurghCat
    3:36 pm July 25, 2013 Permalink

I for one will never get tired of making fun of Indiana.

3. RICK
    3:43 pm July 25, 2013 Permalink

Seems to me like this site has gotton kind of boring, stories that will put you to sleep. Don’t get me wrong i love this site but heck lets get into some good ole fashion trash talking about the cards and the hoosiers maybe it will pick back up when football seasons starts .

4. Big Blue Coming At You
    3:49 pm July 25, 2013 Permalink

Big Handsome?? More like Big Ugly!

5. Brianatthebeach
    3:50 pm July 25, 2013 Permalink

He should be thankful it was late. That’s one nasty jacket. I wouldn’t wear that if I was a Hoosier fan. Good player, bad taste in suits. GBB!

6. SunnyLexington
    3:54 pm July 25, 2013 Permalink

Too bad it was late. Charles Barkley would have loved to compare it to Rajon’s jacket.

7. CatsFanInKnoxville
    4:00 pm July 25, 2013 Permalink

I believe he has it backwards. He showed up for the draft too early…I can’t see him doing anything in the NBA this year (or maybe ever).

8. Do whut?
    4:01 pm July 25, 2013 Permalink

“Do you have something that will bring out my nose? It’s easily my best feature.”

9. Poopy Butt
    4:03 pm July 25, 2013 Permalink

Kinda looks like pooptooth

10. DH
    4:12 pm July 25, 2013 Permalink

I bet somebody in his camp realized how ugly it was but didn’t have the heart to tell him and decided the best way to get him not to wear it was to make it “show up a little late.” And 4) (Big Blue Coming At You) I don’t judge guys, but I was thinking the same thing…

11. The Loco Pollo
    4:25 pm July 25, 2013 Permalink

The candy-stripes are about the only thing I respect about the Hoosiers. Gotta give it up for tradition. If that was a UK thing, we’d all love and embrace it – especially those who get angry about black or grey unis.

He still looks like a doofus, because he is one.

12. Toothbrush
    4:37 pm July 25, 2013 Permalink

Cody never uses me any more. I’ve been so lonely sitting here in his bathroom drawer next to the whitening toothpaste. I don’t ask for that much, a 2 min scrub here or there… but nooo he’s been to busy talking to his fancy pants suit maker (which looks horrible by the way.). Sure he comes by and takes a dump or a shower (occasionally), but he never makes time for me.

13. plylesky
    4:51 pm July 25, 2013 Permalink

Sure shows his proud Tom Cream/Indiana influence there.

14. Tonyselksarms
    5:05 pm July 25, 2013 Permalink

Didn’t Robert Downey jr say………don’t go full retard? Didn’t take the advise Hun?

15. PhilUK18
    5:17 pm July 25, 2013 Permalink

12.

That genuinely made me laugh out loud. Well done, sir. Ugly suit, handicapped looking guy, and going to a franchise that’s just laughably awful. Let’s all hope they trade MKG sooner rather than later, he doesn’t deserve to be stuck with those goobers (Zeller) and illiterate morons (Kemba) as teammates.

16. Clappy
    5:56 pm July 25, 2013 Permalink

My numero uno player of all time and right up there with the best centers of all time. He will put up some amazing numbers in the NBA and dominate the post on offense and defense. He may end up as the all time shot block leader and may sit on top of the all time rebound list too. He is just that good and contributed to Hoosier Ball in ways unbeknown to many. He is the reason we are the #goldstandard of college hoops.

Thanks,

Clappy

17. Mr Dentist
    5:58 pm July 25, 2013 Permalink

Tell him to come see me. Looks like he forgot to brush his teeth this year.

18. Radio Williams
    7:01 pm July 25, 2013 Permalink

Looks like a barber shop pole.