Hurricane Sandy Telethon Video and LIVE BLOG

22 Comments for Hurricane Sandy Telethon Video and LIVE BLOG

1. Kiym
    7:12 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

What are the numbers

2. coach search
    7:34 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Would love to donate. However, due to last nights election results, have Obama bail them out. Nine days after storm and some areas are still not receiving help.

3. CatGrad7072
    7:47 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

#2. Same here. You must remember it’s still President Bush’s fault.

4. Yeah....Right
    8:01 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

So you rubes are claiming if Romney was elected you would be flush with cash and generosity and would be donating to the Hurricane Sandy victims? Sorry, we are calling bullsh!t on your azzes!

5. Wow
    8:10 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

4… So wrong…. Geeeez (posted after I about choked from lol)

6. RealCatsFan
    8:19 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

$200K raised so far – I guess all those Obama voters are putting their money to use. But I’m sure it rightfully belongs to the Romney voters, right? That’s how socialism works.

7. JRupp
    8:19 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Matt, why don’t you just block the IP of every asshole that posts about politics?

8. One thing about Matt
    8:23 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

And the staff of KSR… Predicting the deletion of comments on this site is harder than predicting lottery numbers.. One thing about Matt.. He can take it as well as dish it out.. (Usually). I’m being honest when I say he does a HECK of a better job being thick skinned than I would..
    They don’t delete comments about “live blog anal gangbang.” Or “politics”..
    Because they believe in free speech…I respect that

9. Donnie
    8:30 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

I’m not calling in. Can I send a text to donate

10. coach search
    8:34 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

All I’m saying is where is our federal government for those on the island. As a matter of fact I started the proceedings to kick one of my tenants out of their section 8 subsidized house.

Laid off three employees that refused to perform at a minimal level in tough times. Just wait until your president shuts down the coal mines (through EPA RESTRICTIONS) then let me know how you keep warm.

As you TARDS enjoy the spoils of socialism remember you WILL never work for a poor homeless person.

11. Iucansukabigblue....
    8:39 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Not trying to be a downer but…. Something bothers me that a coach that makes well over 8million z a year. And is made a King in this state can match what people give for an hour on a radio show. And give what $20k. But we are all about helping New Jersey and York. I’m not one to ever hate anyone helping people. But our people here were hurting really bad. And where was the relief?? And don’t rip me for posting this. I love all our Kentuckians and Americans. Just seems we should help our brothers and neighbors with no question… Just saying.

12. Four More
    8:49 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

#8 ever heard of a proxy server?
    #11 Let me get my shovel ur bs is getting deep.

13. RadioGiftCards.com
    8:54 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

We would like to thank Kmart for offering gift cards to be able to be purchased and donated to the victims of SuperStorm Sandy through http://www.radiogiftcards.com. 100% of the value of the cards will go to help the victims and the best part is the gift cards never expire. Help us support the victims of Super Storm Sandy and donate tonight!

14. Walter Sobchak
    8:58 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

I forgot how much fun basketball-related live blogs can be. Rob Bromley clearly won that telethon.

15. GiveMeAFrigginBreak
    9:05 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Kicked in my Benjamin. What goes around comes around, but God willing I will never find myself in the position of some of these folks. Keep in mind folks that most of the people affected by the storm are regular working stiffs – not a bunch of welfare queens or crackheads.

16. 3 fan
    9:16 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

#4, that’s not cool. That’s someone’s wife. Matt, make this a registered to comment site

17. telethon watcher
    9:31 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

thank you BBN, UK BB team, Cal, Matt M., Buzz B., Britney on the phone line, J. Mays for your polite telephone voice and Matt Jones for your bunny ears. Best tv I’ve seen all year. praying for save journey there and back again for all our people going to NY tomorrow.

18. cal'sgut
    9:34 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Imagine how much money cal could donate if he only fed me normal portions.

19. JRupp
    9:42 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Matt and the Staff of KSR delete comments all the time. Point out something they did wrong in a post and it will disappear. They’re being lax in this section right now because they are all too busy monitoring the live blog.

I know what a proxy server is and using one in order to weasel in a previously blocked stream of political commentary to a college sports blog post would be the epitome of patheticness.

This isn’t a forum for free speech. It’s a forum owned by Kentucky Sports Radio for sports talk. There is no civic duty in its conceit. The only reason comments are left on is to increase the pageviews by refreshing stale posts and as feedback to fuel Matt’s radio show.

I personally would enjoy the comments more if they related to UK sports topics and nothing else. This is veering to close to YouTube comment territory for my liking.

Go Cats!

20. drew
    10:02 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

#2,3 Why must you post about politics? This is a f#$king sports website!!! Keep your views of politics and religion at home!! I for one don’t wanna hear about your opinion on those subjects. Talk about sports or talk about something positive like the telethon. You people disgust me!!!!!

21. Four More
    10:08 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Almost used epitome correctly but im not sure what patheticness
    means? Anyhow when the website motto is …news brought to you in
    the most ridiculous manner possible, they”ve chosen their target audience.
    The writers bash people and other teams left and right, but the comments
    should be sophisticated?

22. The Original #4
    10:16 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Where is live blog for the Tyler Thompson Anal Gang Bang Train?