How to watch UK vs. Arkansas-Little Rock tonight

macy-baker
Tonight may be the last time you see these guys this season, so drink it in.

You want the good news or the bad news? Okay, bad news first: tonight’s game will be televised on the UK IMG Sports Network, which is all fine and dandy for those of you who live in-state and love Buzz Baker and Kyle Macy, but what about those of us who live outside of the Bluegrass? Let’s take a look at this useful chart, courtesy of UKAthletics.com:

uk-arklr-coverage

So if you were banking on Fox Sports South to show the game live, looks like you’re stuck watching the game on ESPN3.com. But it’s okay, because the good news is the rest of Kentucky’s games this season will be televised via the ESPN networks, the SEC Network, and CBS. Hooray!

35 Comments for How to watch UK vs. Arkansas-Little Rock tonight

1. Ryan
    11:31 am January 3, 2012 Permalink

Kyle Macy totally blows. He is the worst commentator ever. Total fail.

2. travyork
    11:35 am January 3, 2012 Permalink

CBSSPORTS has UK with 7 players in double figures Darnell Dodsons 15ppg lol http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/teams/stats/KY/kentucky-wildcats/regularseason/yearly/SCORING

3. PatMan
    11:36 am January 3, 2012 Permalink

I have DISH network and it is showing it be on channel 457 @ 7:00. I’ve set my DVR, so I hope it is correct. I live in NE Indiana if that makes any difference ? Go CATS !!!

4. Wildcat Kyle
    11:36 am January 3, 2012 Permalink

I get Wymt so I guess I get it. MKG has the BBN behind him all the way. I like seeing good things happen to good people, although he made it happen. Good for you MKG

5. Wildcat Kyle
    11:38 am January 3, 2012 Permalink

#1 you are so right!!

6. funKYcat75
    11:38 am January 3, 2012 Permalink

Presented to you in beautiful 17.5p …

7. warrior
    11:39 am January 3, 2012 Permalink

i hate UALR with every fiber of my body.

8. Wildcat Kyle
    11:40 am January 3, 2012 Permalink

He does suck. He is so out of touch with reality its hard to watch. He sounds like a robot that was programmed before he goes on air.

9. JackBluto
    11:41 am January 3, 2012 Permalink

DirectTv has it on the Full Court package live. In the 720 somethings.

10. ktmiln2
    11:44 am January 3, 2012 Permalink

Yay!!! We’ll get it in 120p, thank God I ordered the HD channels. Suck it you losers rocking the 13″ Emersons.

11. gottodoit
    11:45 am January 3, 2012 Permalink

Macy is fine. No one could work beside the hysterical shouter, Dave Baker. He’s total nonsense.

Leave Macy alone.

12. MKG probably has a big dick
    11:47 am January 3, 2012 Permalink

MKG is a beast and him and TJ are going to dominate tonight. But i can only watch the score updates… anyone know why espn 3 doesn’t work in Germany? MKG, MKG, MKG!!!!!

13. Horny UK fan
    11:50 am January 3, 2012 Permalink

#6 LOL!!

14. the guy with the ‘Stache don’t play
    12:20 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

WSTR’s feed is equal to watching the game under water

15. blueink
    12:25 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

yay

16. ERStLouis
    12:35 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

Thanks for this info Ms. Tyler. I live in St. Louis so not even delayed on FS South for me here in Missouri. I have DirecTV but not going to pay for ESPN Full Court package for a couple of UK games. ESPN3 it is, which is fine. I can stream it to my 65″ HDTV via PlayOn software on my PC and is accessible through DirecTV HD box, menu/computers/MyPC.

17. nawlij
    12:35 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

ESPN full court rules….

18. 3 fan
    12:42 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

And yet another reason to quit scheduling pansies in Louisville. Either have the game at Rupp or play a quality opponent.

19. MKG probably has a big dick
    12:45 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

agree with #18! (3 fan) why the hell are we playing a crappy team in freedom hall? did the big executives at UK really think it would sell out?

20. GoCatsGo
    12:52 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

#19 we played Notre Dame last year and it didn’t sell out. UK fans in Louisville need to get off their ass and go to the game or we won’t be having them in Freedom Hall anymore.

21. Chad in BG
    12:57 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

When it comes to being a UK fan living in Bowling Green sucks. The only place in the state where you can’t get live coverage of the game. Plus we have a Louisville fan base here that is ridiculously large, almost as many fans here as there are in Louisville especially when you adjust for population size, and a bunch of UK hating Western fans. Pathetic.

22. CatFaninBuffalo
    12:57 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

DTV ESPN Full Court Channel is 722.

23. BobCatFan
    1:00 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

Check out a Buffalo Wild Wings around you if you don’t live in Kentucky. They have ESPN Full Court. We gather in Orlando at the BWW in Casselberry to watch it.

24. Poco Chang
    1:47 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

UK/IMG is the worst TV production quality in all of sports.

Hellooooo, this is 2012.

25. clancykatt
    2:07 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

THANK YOU, THANK YOU , THANK YOU –for posting this. I live in Ashland and ever since we went to ESPN network ( ugh ), I have had a heck of a time finding about 1/3 of the games.
    Tis a public service KSR cares.

26. Brandon Thompson
    2:15 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

#21 – Western Ky… Like the rest of Kentucky, only worse. Sorry bro.

27. real gi joe
    2:34 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

The YES network also shows it. ( the yankees network)

28. GoCats3
    3:29 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

What about Huntsville AL?

29. Cychologist
    4:02 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

Insight in Bowling Green I understand has it live on 583, normally a pay-for-view but tonight for free.

30. TheColoradoWildcat
    4:34 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

#3 – Yes, the Dish Network guide says they have it on 457, however, I believe that is on the ppy-per-view ESPN Full Court. Fox Sports South, 420, will show it delayed at 11:00pm Lexington time.

I watch most delayed anyway. I TiVo all of the televised games, listen to the “homers” radio broadcast, [Leach is the best] then watch the game…except I still have not forced myself to watch the Indiana game.

The “unbelievable” part of that is they win both times. Amazing.

Speaking of TiVo-ing games…do any of you great BBN fans know of a way to get games of the TiVo hard drive onto your PC hard drive so you can make DVD’s of some of these games. I still have the 2000th win on my TiVo, waiting for the knowledge of how to make a disc for my self. Any info regards that process would be appreciated.

Dish Network [and Direct b/4 I switched] tells me that is not allowed/possible. Hey, we can put men on the moon, but can not transfer a simple game between hard drives. Unbelievable to me.

31. MillerTime
    4:36 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

Fox Sports South can suck it! ESPN3.COM + Laptop + HDMI OUT = FTW

32. Witch Doctor
    5:08 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

Can’t turn down the TV like we used to and listen to the radio. Too much delay. Macy is awful. He always has an answer for what ever HE thinks is wrong on the court. He is very negative at times. He should have used that knowledge at MSU!

33. witchblade
    5:25 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

where’s the good news?

34. witchblade
    5:25 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

35. JoeBFanClub
    6:17 pm January 3, 2012 Permalink

As long as ole Rob Bromley is not doing commentary, it will be just fine. The last few years when the game has been at Freedom Hall in Louisville in the evening……Bromley reports they are live at Rupp Arena in Lexington,KY this afternoon….Rob, you’ve been great but I think it’s time for you to retire before you embarass yourself even further!!