usp-ncaa-basketball_-ncaa-tournament-michigan-vs-l-fan-4_3_rx513_c680x510

Oh, Louisville fans. You’ve had a great year. You really have. As much as it pains us, we’ve sucked it up and congratulated you. But you just won’t let your little brother angst die. Why?? That’s the topic of conversation on today’s edition of Kentucky Sports Radio.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Topics include:

— Nico Firios commits!

— UK’s 2014 recruiting class is now 5th in the nation (down slightly from 4th yesterday)

— What’s going on in Waddy?

— Much more…

On Delay…

WBGN (1340 am) Bowling Green 3-5 pm
WKFC (101.9 fm) London 6-8 pm
WLBQ (1570 am) Morgantown 3-5 pm
WRIL (106.3 fm) Middlesboro Thur 8-10 pm
WKYQ (1560 am) Paducah 5-7 pm

239 Comments for Why Louisville fans can’t let go of the “Little Brother” syndrome (Wednesday Show Thread)

1. DrSayre
    9:55 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I think it’s time for Rupp Arena to host preseason NBA games. There is only 1 place in the world where a New Orleans Pelicans and Washington Wizards preseason game could come even close to getting 20,000 in attendance, and that place is Rupp Arena. I think an annual doubleheader involving teams with former UK players would draw enough fan support as long as Louisville doesn’t have a NBA team.

2. UK_JB
    9:55 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

When will see a new KSR? I’d like to see more BLUE 😉 Less yellow.
    Do you have a list of the summer tours? I hope to make an appearance. Too bad I could bring Sara. She is 2 weeks today!

3. Fake_Bill_Bad_Lamb
    9:57 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I bring the heat to Louisville… unlike Miami, that’s my point of view.

4. Rockfield, KY
    9:59 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

1. You’re on to something. A preseason Pelicans, Wizards, Kings, or Rockets game would be the biggest crowd they played in front of all year. Especially if they played one of the other teams on the list.

5. UK_JB
    10:01 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I like that idea Dr!

6. The Rock
    10:02 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

The Rock says, that Louisville sucks, Louisville will never, ever, become as great as UK. John Calipari and Mark Stoops will take thier fists, turn those “sum” bitches sideways and shove them so far up Rick Pitino’s and Charlie Strong’s candy asses they’ll be puking up blue blood!!! IF YOU SMEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS…………COOKING!!!

7. A Source
    10:05 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I have another “Coach Ryan gone wild” story…. This happend on 6/4/13 and ryan’s team the pirates were playing my girlfriends son team the cubs. It was a very tight game that the pirates lost. After the game coach ryan was very mad during his talk to his team and he tried to throw a ball at the ground, but instead of hitting the ground it hit one of his players in the head!!! Maybe we should check and see what ryan is really getting at body shapes medical??

8. Paducah Patty
    10:05 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

#2 I’d like to know the summer tour schedule too! I have some teacher trainings to schedule and I don’t want to miss the first Paducah visit! Congrats on the baby girl!!

9. Kidnut
    10:07 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Shambles are the best!

10. UK_JB
    10:08 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

This woman is no Charles Ramsey
    KABOOYOW! Woman accurately describes a hail storm in Texas

11. Retired Jersey Take...
    10:08 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Hayes has all the intangibles and things but look at everyone else in the rafters…all have statistical accolades to support them except the unforgettables (BTW I don’t think any of those players should have their jersey retired. Maybe a banner to represent the team, but not individual jerseys retired outside of Woods). Keith Bogans has the statistics to get him in the rafters. If you were going to put Chuck in the rafters, I think he needs a final four or title to go along with him but I don’t think someone deserves to be in the rafters for “intangibles”. Just look at Wayne Turner. He is a DEFINITE YES. The kid went to 3 title games, won 2, led UK in the comeback against Duke, top 50 in career points, 4th in assists, 1st in steals…what else do you want? Delk is a definite in as well as Pratt, Tayshaun, and Anthony Davis. No John Wall. Anthony Davis is arguably the most decorated player coming out of college in the past 20 years….and he has a title. Its a no brainer! If Wall won a title, he could have a case, but he didn’t.

12. Kidnut
    10:11 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

If I was Mitch I would say, I don’t care about UL

13. WEAREUK
    10:11 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Chapman jumped Matt on twitter for what BTI said lol

14. Kidnut
    10:12 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

The key word being used was “depth” if that was a direct quote.

15. Delk for 3
    10:13 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Mitch can say what he wants, but Louisville is kind of kicking our ass right now. I hate to admit that, but it’s true.

16. UK2K
    10:13 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I really hope Matt gets deeper into football recruiting and knowledge of college football, he has admitted this. Think it could take KSR to another level

17. The Rock
    10:14 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

The Rock also says, he is tired of hearing of the shit Loserville talks about. The Rock says they haven’t been relevant in 20+ years and now they expect us to believe they are the greatest program ever! The Rock says, they are nothing more than a bunch of fruity pebbled Jabronies that live in their dodo bird world!!! The Rock says, Loserville always has been, and always will be second fiddle to UK. IF YOU SMEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS……..COOKING!!!

18. RUPPS_rhetoric
    10:15 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Louisville’s outburst yesterday is the perfect example of Little Brother, Napoleonic Syndrome at its finest. In their best year ever, they get mad because Mitch didn’t pat them on the head. Good god Louisville, grow up!

19. Scooby
    10:16 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

15) They are kicking our ass because of 1 year???

20. bluemanchew
    10:17 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

lewisville doesn’t exist

21. BPM
    10:18 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

The better question is would anyone in the media even ask Jurich how he felt about the season UK had after we won the Championship? Who asked Mitch about UL at a UK board of trustees meeting? Bozich? CL Brown?

22. cats cats cats
    10:18 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

LITTLE BROTHER!?!? The team that we call “little brother” beat Florida in football EASILY. That’s something we haven’t done in 26 years!

23. ryan
    10:19 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

A Source – we can’t confirm or deny said story, although i’ve never been more embarrassed as a coach, parent, adult!

24. bluemanchew
    10:19 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

who you calling we

25. OJDIDIT
    10:19 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

15 YOU IDIOT Have you seen our recriuting classes in both sports? Have you seen the elite eight, final four and national championships? Not only is UK at another level in basketball now they are taking football to another level as well. What in the world is wrong with you? Matt I think this person should be bad. YOU COME BACK ONE WEEK! Come back with a better attitude it is statements like that that feed the rediculous notion that Louisville should be mentioned in the same sentence with our HISTORIC program.

26. Big Mike
    10:20 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

You know why you get nasty tweets and such is because of that hilarious high pitch little brother voice. That voice makes me almost pee my pants laughing every time I hear it and you KNOW that it makes all their faces Cardinal red my rage. Funny as hell.

27. Edd
    10:20 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Was 4th St Live closed last night? Maybe that’s why they had so much time on her hands.

28. Delk for 3
    10:20 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

19 — As I said, “right now” they are kicking our ass. That’s what “right now” refers to — this past year. I don’t think you can use “right now” for any other year. I don’t have a problem in saying it and I’m the biggest UofL hater around. It’s the truth. Now things can change soon, but as of right now they are kicking our tail.

29. bluemanchew
    10:21 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

who you calling our

30. Sebastian
    10:22 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

So did the camping trip just get swept under the rug or what

31. Kidnut
    10:22 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Hopefully Morgan was wearing a helmut

32. UK_JB
    10:23 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Her brother Corey Matthews isn’t impressed.

33. Smitty
    10:23 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I used to coach the Cubs @ Southwest….. Coaching 9 and 10 year olds is stressful

34. Edd
    10:24 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Ryan should rethink this testosterone treatment. Sounds like that’s the last thing he needs.

35. JPL
    10:24 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Really Ryan? Wow!

36. Scooby
    10:24 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Louisville’s year dissected:

A Mens basketball title in one of the most talent-less years in the past 10 years…so much that an INJURED PLAYER WILL GO #1.

A Sugar Bowl appearance because they WON THE BIG EAST….THEY COULDNT EVEN DO THAT OUTRIGHT!!!!! They won because UF was SLEEPWALKING and honestly didn’t want to be there. UF gained nothing from that game!

Womens Basketball Final Four – Because in the 2 biggest games they shot over 60% from the field and 49% from 3. Also they had a total of 19 total fouls called on them and a staggering 49 called on the other teams.

Baseball- Who even cares

I call that a “perfect storm”

37. inlinefor9
    10:25 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

#32 HAHAHA Very nice

Morgan Matthews is going to have serious relationship issues that her therapist will discover stems from the 2013 basebal season when she was a young impressionable girl playing for Ryan Lemmonds baseball team.

38. Champ
    10:25 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I LOVE John Short….but I think he needs a 20 second clock every day

39. Delk for 3
    10:25 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

25 — There is no doubt about it that Stoops and Cal’s recruiting is helping us save face from this awful year, but results on the field and/or court is what matters. In addition, I’m not ready to let Barnhart off the hook for keeping Joker on and allowing Louisville to get the edge on us in football. I’m also ready to concede that Louisville’s baseball coach is MUCH BETTER than Coach Henderson at UK. That is, again, Barnhart’s fault.

40. Kidnut
    10:25 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Ryan Lemmond needs some anger management. Maybe he needs to wear a WWJD bracelet to help curb his temper.

41. bluemanchew
    10:26 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

coaching youth is one of the hardest jobs i have done especially in football you have all the parents watching every move every word you say .and you still have to find a way to toughen up the kids without being mean

42. UK2K
    10:26 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Scooby.. We have 12 spots left in the 2014 Class, this is my thinking.
    Berrios
    Bone
    Duckett
    Elam
    Fant
    Harrell
    Kelly Jr
    Kief
    Ramsey
    Taylor
    Boom Williams
    TV Williams

43. WOW #36
    10:27 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

#36 That just shows how dumb some UK really are. Then why can’t we beat Florida in football?? Why didn’t we win in basketball this year?? Why didn’t we make the baseball tournament?? If we had won all of these things (which would have been impossible because it requires beat Florida in football) we would talk about this year in sports non stop! Don’t be jealous of Louisville

44. Tim tebow
    10:27 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I’mma run boston to the ground. Super Bowl here we come

45. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:27 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I’ve got a new puppy if Ryan wants to stop by and kick it.

46. bluemanchew
    10:28 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

that would be awesome mass exodus of lewisville fans to utah

47. kentuckybat
    10:28 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Just to pile on to Loserville a little, a video has been going around this week showing a rude, racist, entitled b**** cursing out a Dunkin’ Donuts employee in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It’s quite possibly one of the most vile thing I’ve seen. The best part…SHE’S A CARDINAL!!!! She played lacrosse at UofL. Be proud, Cardinal fans! You can see the video and story here http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/taylor-chapman-dunkin-donuts-viral-video-856341

48. Bluegrass
    10:28 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Get Tony Vanetti on the air and ask him my they need our approval

49. Fake_Shannon_the_dude
    10:28 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

That would be like telling your girlfriend… you love me don’t you?

50. Kevin
    10:28 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Matt – I sent you a twitter comment of a screen shot of a conversation I had with John Drees – I don’t know him but apparently he is like a VP or some kind of an official at U of L. He gets involved with a FB conversation with someone he doesn’t even know over my jab at U of L. WOW! Talk about little brother syndrom!!

51. Bluegrass
    10:29 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

*why (not my)

52. Kidnut
    10:29 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

The odd thing is that he seemed fine when being dumped in a puddle by a drunk at the Derby

53. Jack Nicklaus
    10:29 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Ryan…really? Don’t be one of those coaches that everyone thinks is a total douchebag. You just DONT get that upset at a 9 year old baseball game…I dont care if they all threw dirt on each other.

54. bluemanchew
    10:29 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

psych

55. ThankfulCat
    10:29 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Based on the APR scores that came out yesterday, Tenn football has to score 950 on the next one to avoid a bowl ban. Highest they have been is 934. So even if they squeeze 6 wins, they get left home.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch

56. kramer
    10:30 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I think every UK fan, media whatever has said how unbelievable a year UL has had this past year. But they (UL) fans, media, everyone act as if we all need to go around throwing up the L signs and wear UL Natl Champ shirts, AND KISS their A** every minute of everyday!! It is ridiculous, be happy about your own success and quit worrying about UK,IMO!

57. inlinefor9
    10:30 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

It’s so true. The reason I cannot stand their fans is because after they win they go around with that hey hey hey look at us PLEEEEASE attitude. They’re so annoying with this stuff. We never think about what they think when we win. Louisville never ever crossed my mind after we won the championship, why would they?

58. Scooby
    10:30 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Funny how the day after the Basketball national title, the article with the most views and comments wasn’t the title article…. it was the preseason rankings for this coming year which basically was a UK love-fest….CASE AND POINT!

59. OJDIDIT
    10:31 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Delk BASEBALL? WE TALKIN BOUT BASEBALL? BAN THIS PERSON!!!! THE GARBAGE THAT LOUISVILLE IS SPEWING IS SEEPING INTO THIS PERSONS BRAIN I AM AFRAID HE IS TOO FAR GONE TO HELP.

60. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:32 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I bet Ryan has a credit line at the local florist with all of the roses and candy he has to buy seeking forgiveness.

61. DublDownDrew
    10:32 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I think it’s the Testosterone treatment that’s fueling the “Ryan Rage” I would have beat the hell out of him if he’d done that to my daughter. (totally agree w/the “Little Brother Syndrome” talk too. Love the rivalry don’t get the need for them to crave our approval or support if we’re out of contention for something)

62. bluemanchew
    10:32 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

that L thing is the dumbest thing i have ever seen (except for the chicken bucket on your head thing) when i was little putting a L up on your head meant you were a loser

63. Edd
    10:33 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Anyone else want to choke this Family Minute guy?

64. Fake_Sue_Wylie
    10:33 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

When you threw that ball why didn’t you hit Chris Cross?

65. OJDIDIT
    10:33 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE LOUISVILLE LOVING IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

66. bluemanchew
    10:34 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

61 nice backhanded comment there only a lewisville fan would fight at a youth sports game

67. Inspector Underwear
    10:35 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Don’t know if any of you are old enough to remember but when ul won the title in 1980, the first thing their players said when they were interviewed was, “now we’re the University of Kentucky”.

So, even in the moment of their greatest win, all they could think about was UK.

Little brother for sure!!!!

68. bluemanchew
    10:35 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

if thats what you call love you are mistaken

69. Boogie Fan
    10:35 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Shannon the Dude is awesome. He adds so much to the show.

70. Rockfield, KY
    10:35 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I got on stage with the band at Rippy’s in Nashville on Broadway right after UK lost to Vandy. I was wasted and the band let me play guitar and sing Long Haired Country Boy.

71. Scooby
    10:35 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

43 – Me? JEalous of Louisville? Because of 1 year? BHAHAHAHAHA

1) Playing a disappointed UF team and having a month an a half to prepare is different than playing them after palying UGA or LSU or Bama..

2) UK has no experienced guys, said it from the get go. Also never had a PG, didn’t have faith in Harrow and for the 1st time, Cal’s guys didn’t buy in.

3) Who cares about baseball?

72. Kidnut
    10:35 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Shannon the Dude was in an A Capella band, “Chock full of Notes”? Glad to hear he had his Courtney Cox moment.

73. census cat
    10:36 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

If my son’s coach hit him in the head with a ball he would receive a 80 mph fastball in the back.

74. Scott Weiland's Pipe
    10:36 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

75. Bluegrass
    10:36 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Sounds to me like Ryan was just picking on someone his own size

76. Paducah Patty
    10:37 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Louisville overreacting to what MItch said is like the contest this week. The significant others that automatically panicked when they got the text, is like Louisville fans who whenever somebody from UK says anything about Louisville they assume its bad.

77. Lakesidecatsfam
    10:37 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Matt, have him sing Plush, he sounds just like Scott Weiland

78. bluemanchew
    10:38 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

10 dollars it was jerry tipton

79. David F
    10:38 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

My 10 year-old daughter would have kicked Ryan’s butt.

80. kramer
    10:38 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

When UK won championship I was very happy, I live in Louisville, and they said nice things. However it was followed up by, well we almost beat you all in Final 4, we gave you the best game, uh huh!

81. OJDIDIT
    10:38 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

MATT Who would be your current UK starting 5 in the NBA? Could they compete?

82. Rose
    10:39 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

What has kept the ground from opening up and swallowing Ryan whole?

83. Scooby
    10:39 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Why are my comments awaiting moderation?

84. ashain04
    10:39 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Ben Jones asked the question about Louisville.

85. bluemanchew
    10:39 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

matt im having a birthday party for my kid in august can you make it

86. UK_JB
    10:40 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

As a station says in Whitesburg, the twins states power (not electric) station.

87. Annie
    10:40 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I wonder if this woman is related to Ryan

88. Kidnut
    10:40 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Sounds like the Governor has taken a page from the Richie Farmer book of state governing.

89. Jax Teller
    10:41 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

A nice wedding these days will run you $20-30k.

90. Bluegrass
    10:41 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I live in Virginia and work for a company that does a lot of work for Star Scientific (the company that is owned by the guy that paid for the wedding) and this whole thing is a huge mess.

91. UK_JB
    10:41 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

He does HOT yoga

92. inlinefor9
    10:42 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Cutler does yoga? Over/under until a photoshop of Cutler Yoga shows up on KSR

93. Melvit
    10:42 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I can believe it, because every time I do Yoga, I feel like I’m going through hell.

94. Edd
    10:42 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

That explains everything about Cutler.

95. bluemanchew
    10:42 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

sounds something like a crazy land deal that got the clintons in trouble not to long ago bill had to hand out a pardon to keep somebody out of jail

96. Deacon
    10:43 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Matt, Just got married. Not over the top but nice. 135 guests. Total was $24,000.00, food at reception (appetizers and buffet) was $8,500.00. Alcohol was $2,000.00

97. inlinefor9
    10:43 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

You vote for the gov in that one lol. Always take small everyday bribes over crazy.

98. bluemanchew
    10:43 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

poseyville doesnt exist

99. Bluegrass
    10:43 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Most wedding DRESSES cost way more than $3k

100. ballsdeep
    10:43 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

LESSON FOR MATT ON THE SITE REDESIGN AND BEING A LEADER IN GENERAL!

One Sunday morning, January 6th, 2008 I was attending religious services when my cell phone vibrated. As discreetly as possible, I checked the phone and noticed that my phone said “Caller ID unknown”. I choose to ignore.

After services, as I was walking to my car with my family, I checked my cell phone messages. The message left was from Steve Jobs. “Vic, can you call me at home? I have something urgent to discuss” it said.

Before I even reached my car, I called Steve Jobs back. I was responsible for all mobile applications at Google, and in that role, had regular dealings with Steve. It was one of the perks of the job.

“Hey Steve – this is Vic”, I said. “I’m sorry I didn’t answer your call earlier. I was in religious services, and the caller ID said unknown, so I didn’t pick up”.

Steve laughed. He said, “Vic, unless the Caller ID said ‘GOD’, you should never pick up during services”.

I laughed nervously. After all, while it was customary for Steve to call during the week upset about something, it was unusual for him to call me on Sunday and ask me to call his home. I wondered what was so important?

“So Vic, we have an urgent issue, one that I need addressed right away. I’ve already assigned someone from my team to help you, and I hope you can fix this tomorrow” said Steve.

“I’ve been looking at the Google logo on the iPhone and I’m not happy with the icon. The second O in Google doesn’t have the right yellow gradient. It’s just wrong and I’m going to have Greg fix it tomorrow. Is that okay with you?”

Of course this was okay with me. A few minutes later on that Sunday I received an email from Steve with the subject “Icon Ambulance”. The email directed me to work with Greg Christie to fix the icon.

Since I was 11 years old and fell in love with an Apple II, I have dozens of stories to tell about Apple products. They have been a part of my life for decades. Even when I worked for 15 years for Bill Gates at Microsoft, I had a huge admiration for Steve and what Apple had produced.

But in the end, when I think about leadership, passion and attention to detail, I think back to the call I received from Steve Jobs on a Sunday morning in January. It was a lesson I’ll never forget. CEOs should care about details. Even shades of yellow. On a Sunday.

To one of the greatest leaders I’ve ever met, my prayers and hopes are with you Steve.

101. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:44 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

A daughter’s wedding can be very expensive. Its much cheaper for parents to have a grown man throw baseballs at the girl’s head until potential suitors are scared away.

102. OJDIDIT
    10:44 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

MATT Who would be your current UK starting 5 in the NBA? Could they compete?

103. mrgwildcat
    10:44 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

my wedding is in 3 months and after it’s all said and done it’ll cost about 18,000 for everything, with 180 people

104. Scooby

Boom Williams
    TV Williams
    Artavis Scott

That’s my prediction

105. Dwayne
    10:44 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Matt you better elope or hope your wife doesn’t have a lot of friends. $15,000 isn’t that absurd for a somewhat nice wedding reception.

106. Scrapinfificat
    10:45 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Today a wedding will cost between 20-100k. Catering is expensive but it’s the bar bill that is the killer!

107. Kidnut
    10:46 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Matt, did you touch on the latest in UNC(2 days ago), emails revealed that dispute what their independent investigator published.

108. some guy
    10:46 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Ryan always sounds like one of the chipmunks when they play his body shapes medical commercial…they need to play that at a normal speed.

109. Scooby
    10:46 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

After last nights performance, Mark my words, The big 3 is done, and Miami will get involved in the Demarcus Cousins sweepstakes.

110. bluemanchew
    10:46 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

i would like to land Kief anybody know how his recruitment is going

111. The Dude
    10:47 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I once did yoga at a catered wedding, got possessed and ended up cutting my own piece of cake before the happy couple. I’m now hiding out in Bob McDonalds basement.

112. Delk for 3
    10:48 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I remember Matt being in a lot of pain the next day.

113. Scooby
    10:48 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Wedding 30,000? WTF are these people smoking. Me and my wife had a wedding with 150 people and spent BARELY 3,500 bucks…

114. UK2K
    10:48 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

104. Sounds good, so basically No on Kief and Fant

115. Kidnut
    10:48 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

The Big 3 aren’t done if Tony Parker is out for the rest of the series.

116. UK2K
    10:49 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

110. OSU and Bama are leading

117. inlinefor9
    10:49 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Ban this guy from ever calling again

118. Boogie Fan
    10:49 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Sometimes I can’t believe our fans! They worry about everything!

119. bluemanchew
    10:49 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

because he doesnt follow UK sports

120. Turner the Burner
    10:49 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

The whole Jon Hood talk from everyone is getting old….

121. Scooby
    10:50 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

110 – He is going to be VERY tough to keep away from Bama….But I think Blake Bone will be a good trade off… he is also 6’5

122. bluemanchew
    10:50 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

wow lot of lewisville fans calling in today

123. Go Deep
    10:51 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

John is a moron

124. bluemanchew
    10:51 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

how do you tell a kid thats going to his dream school to go somewhere else for playing time

125. Delk for 3
    10:51 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

112 — It’s “The Big 3” in name only. The Miami Heat have no real “Big 3” anymore. Dwayne Wade’s knee has left him an old and average player. Chris Bosh does nothing but shoot 20-footers. LeBron has been left to fight with the 3-pt shooting of Ray Allen and Mike Miller, as well as the consistently solid play of young Norris Cole.

126. Edd
    10:51 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

One sure difference between UK and UL fans: we can be as needlessly pessimistic as they can be optimistic.

127. Scooby
    10:52 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

114- yeah, I think there will be some NSD surprises…..I really think we get Artavis Scott.

128. kramer
    10:52 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

#67 I remember that! Made me hate UL even more than I already did!

129. Kidnut
    10:52 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

You add the heat to yoga and people start associating it to “Hell” and become Satanic…Aleister Crowley started hot yoga…it is a fact!

130. Fake_Sue_Wylie
    10:52 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Chris Cross and I go do hot yoga often.

131. bluemanchew
    10:53 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

i have been to indiana there is a lot of KY fans that live there

132. Scooby
    10:53 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

But I would take Artavis Scott ANY DAY over Kief…..ANY DAY….kid is electric!

133. OJDIDIT
    10:53 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

YOGA IS A RELIGIOUS CULT. Yoga is not meant to be an exercise like we in the US have turned into. YOGA is a religion originated in india. The original religious theories are crazy and I could see where a Christian doing some research on yoga would say that.

134. Delk for 3
    10:53 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

118 — They are done. They will not win this series, regardless of what happens with Parker. The Spurs are just flat-out better.

135. Turner the Burner
    10:53 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Did the Pirates win or lose to the Cubs?

136. Jax Teller
    10:54 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

What happens in a family situation with an annoying little brother? Big brother kicks his ass, puts him in his place, and then ignores him. We’d all be better if we didn’t listen to them chirping about everything.

137. YouGuysAreIdiots
    10:54 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Things like “Florida was disinterested, so was Vanderbilt, Louisville (who is dominating us in every aspect of college sports) is still our little brother” aren’t congratulations. Enjoy the smell of our rear ends… you’ve been looking at them from afar for more than a year now.

138. Line 4
    10:55 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I’m sure little Morgan was allergic to the flowers, and probably choked on the candy. Poor kid.

139. Scooby
    10:55 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I remember, I tried to do P90X and did 5 minutes of the abs and was like, yeah lets try something easier….the Yoga…. I woke up and could barely get out of bed…

140. Nick
    10:55 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Ryan throwing balls at kids… Sounds like a Rutgers situation!

141. bluemanchew
    10:56 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

oh their gonna beat their chest for a long time they beat their chest for 10 years after 86

142. Annie
    10:56 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I’m the baby in my family and I had people over look me, push me around, and talk down to me all the time. I finally started to grow up and caught up with the rest of them and then I fought back. Everyone acted surprised and shocked that I talked back or shoved them.

143. bluemanchew
    10:56 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

your wedding only cost what you put into it

144. Jack Nicklaus
    10:56 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Hey Ryan…heard Rutgers is looking for a good, intense baseball coach.

145. Delk for 3
    10:57 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

What about that shooting performance by Danny Green last night and throughout these playoffs? That guy is on fire. One of the best shooting games I’ve ever seen last night.

146. OJDIDIT
    10:57 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

John hood is not going at UK to play football. Does that caller not know what 4-5 years in the UK basketball program will set you for life if you live in UK. The doors that it opens for you after school is why he is there. He will have 2 championship rings from UK that opens doors in this state.

147. Yngvie Malmsteen.
    10:57 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Luck fouisville.

148. Annie
    10:58 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

So basically you can’t expect to talk down to UofL fans and laugh at them and then when they accomplish something, expect them not to talk back. They have sort of been provoked for years and then finally fought back. I don’t know why everyone is so shocked that they are acting like this.

149. Travis
    10:58 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Cal has not lost his killer instinct. It will be evident this season and he will be going for the juglar. Revenge Tour 2013-14.

150. Jake in Pittsburgh
    10:58 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

The average cost of a Wedding today is $19,000. I paid for mine in august of last year and was able to only spend $4500, So its Doable!

151. Scooby
    10:59 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I posted this yesterday Matt:

To people who think it will be 4 to 5 years before Stoops changes things:

Timeline of James Franklin @ Vandy:

Recruiting Class Before Tenure: 70th in Rivals

Year 1: 6-7

Recruiting Class Ranking: 29th

Year 2: 9-4

Recruiting Class Ranking: 19th

Next Year: ?????

and just saying, the academic standards are a tad higher down there than here…who says Stoops cant follow in the same footsteps? I think personally he goes 5-8 his 1st year, 6-7 second year, 8-5 3rd year, his fourth year will be the year you see the jump….we will need some help with the schedule but I think he will get 9 wins…which is VERY good for us

152. OJDIDIT
    11:03 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I think Cal will let his team beat a team by 50-60 in the early going just to send a message. I want teams scared when they walk in Rupp or when we walk into their gym.

153. OJDIDIT
    11:04 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I hope the spurs get the flu. Jorts gets a ring if Miami wins.

154. bluemanchew
    11:05 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

146 that caller was a lewisville fan so they would not know anything about that

155. inlinefor9
    11:06 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

#148 It doesn’t have anything to do with them talking smack to UK fans for winning. It’s that they actively and openly seek the acceptance of UK fans as a top program. It’s like they NEED to hear UK fans say it before they really can enjoy the win. It’s bizarre. When they win, the first thing they think of it what UK fans are saying about it. When UK wins, our fans don’t wonder what UofL fans are thinking.

I guess it’s kind of hard to explain if you don’t experience it. But it has nothing to do with talking trash to the other fan base.

156. Bobbum man
    11:08 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

146- I would imagine if you’re living “in UK” your opportunities haven’t been so great

157. Delk for 3
    11:08 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I’m really looking forward to watching all these kids play for Kentucky and to see Stoops coach. I know it will be very refreshing to watch any team other than a Joker-coached team.

158. WEAREUK
    11:09 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Matt so you’re not predicting the commit we are getting today? Stay tuned to the TV

159. Scooby
    11:11 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Huh? the 2014 schedule hasn’t even come out yet…

160. jasonapple
    11:12 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Madison will now need therapy

161. OJDIDIT
    11:13 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

BOBBUM MAN

TOUCHE MAN

TOUCHE

162. UK2K
    11:14 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

159. Guessing hes just going off of no Bama and UL loosing alot

163. bluemanchew
    11:15 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

you can kind of guess the schedule by the every other year opponent

164. BlueFins
    11:15 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Matt…everyone knows UL is a toxic dump!

165. bluemanchew
    11:16 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

i have heard the toxicity of that area from railcar spillage was bad

166. Scooby
    11:16 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

162 – Matt just needs to let J-Row handle football

167. Bluegrass
    11:17 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Ok, so we keep getting these calls of fellow fans saying we didn’t rub it in when we won (me included) but UofL fans are rubbing it in this year.

So let’s make one thing clear – when we win this year let’s make all the other fans pay and just be as obnoxious as we could possibly be. Let’s rub it in like no tomorrow. Give them a taste of their medicine.

I’m over it. I’m taking notes and repaying tenfold in a few months. Be afraid haters, be very afraid

168. TrueBlue63
    11:17 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Pertaining to Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium: “Due to the Kentucky General Assembly being unable to provide any public funding, construction of the stadium began with private funds, which included the reclamation of the land upon which the South Louisville Rail Yard was situated. The soils of the 92 acre brownfield site contained 47 different contaminates of concern before the project began.”

169. bluemanchew
    11:17 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

we did win it first and who is lewisville and wheres it at

170. Scooby
    11:18 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

162 – but you don’t know who we will get from the West….which is the most important thing

171. here ya go
    11:19 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium / Copyright 1998 The Courier-Journal
    Written by
    Joseph Gerth
    The Courier-Journal

The University of Louisville and its athletic association have sued CSX Inc., claiming the railroad has refused to pay the $4 million cost of dealing with diesel fuel, cleaning solvents and other toxins buried under Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium.

172. bluemanchew
    11:20 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

172 know it wont be bama

173. tuxedo park
    11:20 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

the stadium was built on a brownfield site, but it was remediated. i’m not UL fan, but even in Louisville you have to follow certain protocol in construction projects like these.

174. Briscoe Darling
    11:20 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Matt, he’s right about Papa John’s – it was a Brownsfield Redevelopment project which are funds used nationwide to clean-up contaminated sites and rebuild them into economic development projects.

Also, coal severance money is a tax paid on every ton of coal extracted from the ground. With coal production down 23 percent in Eastern Kentucky this year – lawmakers are raising a fit.

175. Jacob Adam Brooks
    11:21 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

159) Yes, the schedule hasn’t come out yet, but we still know about 9 of the games and where they’ll be played at. Also, we know we won’t be playing Alabama. This year’s schedule is arguably the hardest in the country, it doesn’t take a big leap of faith to assume next years schedule will be easier… it will be just by default.

176. Kidnut
    11:21 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

How did you not know that Gomer was gay?

177. Captain Environment
    11:21 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Due to the remaining contaminants beneath the stadium, there is an active soil vapor extraction system that removes contaminated air beneath the field. The site still requires annual inspection to ensure the cap over the contaminated soils is intact and preventing vapor migration.

178. Delaney Hanley
    11:22 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

At the beginning of the Simpsons episode when you see the three eyed fish in toxic dump that’s right outside Papa John’s stadium. Clint Hurtt ballooned up in weight due to that toxic dump.

179. CatsFanInKnoxville
    11:22 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

My guess was 84. Thelma Lou is alive.

180. Mike Honcho
    11:22 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Instead of cleaning it up, they just paved over it….. I will not go back there

181. Edd
    11:23 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Isn’t Helen Crump alive?

182. Real talk
    11:23 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Anyone got a link to the dodgers dbacks brawl? I saw it live. It was classic. Mark McGuire was throwing punches as the hitting coach

183. Rockfield, KY
    11:24 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

185. It’s on the Yahoo homepage

184. UK_JB
    11:26 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Did know some of the Brady Bunch crew did a reunion at Kings Island?

185. btowncatfan
    11:26 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Ernst T. is dead, Ella May Walker is still alive, best Andy girlfriend of them all.

186. Delaney Hanley
    11:26 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Leave it to Beaver was a classic show as well!

187. nteznbggreen
    11:26 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Ryan’s meltdown immediately think of the classic scene from the classic Young Frankenstein.
    ” if science teaches us anything, it teaches us to accept our failures as well as our successes with quiet dignity and grace…..Son of a bitch, what did you do to me, what did you do to me! I don’t want to live. I don’t want to live. ohhhh Mama!”

188. TVLand
    11:26 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I am watching Andy Griffith on TVLand, right now.

189. btowncatfan
    11:27 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

^.Ellie

190. Furious
    11:27 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I’ve said it all along… Louisville fans want UK fans to be more miserable than we actually are.

191. Sebastian
    11:28 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Did they ever make the decision to lower the shot clock to 30 seconds?

192. OJDIDIT
    11:30 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

The round table was great I loved Manning.

193. Bluegrass
    11:30 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I could’ve sworn that Ryan had Peyton Manning on that roundtable show

194. quickie
    11:30 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Any Louisville fan who reads this is obviously yearning for attention from Big Brother.

195. bluemanchew
    11:33 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

196 i think lewisville fans follow KSR because they want to know what is really going on, they will not find out from the CJ or their own coaches what lewisville is doing or may be in trouble for doing

196. Kidnut
    11:36 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I saw the Internship and it was okay…just a movie.

197. Kidnut
    11:36 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

The Korean kid was the best part of the Internship

198. Bluegrass
    11:36 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Hangover 3 was the worst – the opening and closing scene (during the credits) were the funniest things ever, but the rest was God awful

199. J in Orlando
    11:38 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Nerlens here would be great…I just dont know if the Magic would trade Moe Harkless to get him. Upside is if they do they will be a huge player in the Wiggins sweepstakes because they will S.U.C.K. next year lol

200. bluemanchew
    11:39 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

somebodys gotta pay for the YUM fiasco

201. Jax Teller
    11:39 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

So “Jim” won’t say his name or where he’s from, then proceeds to say “I worked there”….ummm Jim you aren’t very good at this incognito thing.

202. mrgwildcat
    11:41 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

well this link explains a lot about the UL program…

203. bluemanchew
    11:41 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

they didnt excavate 12 feet down it would have cost more than 4 million dollars then they would have to put dirt back in the hole where would you get that much dirt it takes years to put a cap on a landfill they did not have enough time

204. Kidnut
    11:42 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Toxic Avenger was a Roger Corman creation

205. bluemanchew
    11:43 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

lewisville does a lot people dont know they have a kill switch on the lewisville media

206. Bluegrass
    11:44 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I like making fun of Louisville fans as much as anyone but I cringe when I hear KSR make countless comments about appearances

I know tons of UK fans that have tattoos and UK tattoos. I saw a dude at Rupp with a UK logo tatted on his neck. So to me all this discussion is like the glass house saying.

We do all come from the same state so them calling us Rednecks or us calling them whatever is silly because to any outsider we’re all the same so we’re basically making fun of ourselves.

207. realme
    11:44 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

This is brilliant. Hate Day suddenly got even better.

208. Jacob
    11:44 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

In 2014 Half the roster will be Stoops’ recruits. The other half will be guys who are juniors and seniors with a lot of game experience and who were good enough to survive the attrition.

Its early but were slated to return roughly 17 of the 22 starters from the 2013 season. (Rumph, Cobble, Lowery, Williams, Mitchell)

If Bridgewater goes pro we will beat UL next year. We get WKU at home and the other 2 OOC games are usually incredibly winnable.

Think about this

Max Smith – Jr. (Redshirt)
    Jalen Whitlow – Jr

Josh Clemons – Jr. (Redshirt)
    Braylon Heard – Jr. (Redshirt)
    Dyshawn Mobley – Jr.
    JoJo Kemp – So.
    Mikel Horton – Fr.

Javess Blue – Sr.
    Demarco Robinson – Sr.
    Daryll Collins – Jr. (Redshirt)
    Rashad Cunningham – Jr.
    A.J. Legree – Jr.
    Ryan Timmons – So.
    Alex Montgomery – So.
    Jeff Badet – So.
    Thad Snodgrass – Fr.

That’s a lot of experienced and highly rated talent on the offensive side of the ball.

We should return 4 of our 5 startersr from the offensive line (Mitchell is a Senior)

If Dupree and Smith come back we’ll have one of the best DE combos in the nation (IMO) and the DTs won’t have a ton of experience but they should be more athletic and more highly recruited than Cobble and Rumph were. (Hyde, Meant, Grafree, several others and maybe Elam)

Our Corners will all return and we’ll be starting Juniors and Seniors who have a ton of experience and some guys who were highly recruited

Safeties should be McWilson and Faulkner, both 4 star kids, plus the Blaylocks and 4-Star Darius West and Mike Edwards

#3 kicker in America from this year

Arguably the best punter in America in Mr. Foster (by his Junior year)

209. UK2K
    11:45 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Scooby, I was looking and I guess we get Auburn or A&M

210. Paducah Patty
    11:47 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Can’t wait to hear where and when they’ll be in Paducah. I just hope it’s not at a golf course.

211. Captain Environment
    11:48 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Here’s the background on Papa John’s from the Kentucky Department for Environmental Protection.

212. Scooby
    11:48 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

UK’s Final Class Prediction:

**** (5.9) Artavis Scott – WR
    **** (5.9) Drew Barker – QB
    **** (5.9) Mikel Horton – RB
    **** (5.9)Boom Williams – RB
    **** (5.8) Braxton Berrios- WR
    ****(5.8) Blake Bone – WR
    **** (5.8) Denzel Ware – DE (Will get bumped up)
    ****(5.8) Marcelys Jones – OL
    **** (5.8) Thaddeus Snodgrass – WR
    **** (5.8) Darius West – DB
    **** (5.8) Ryan Flannigan – LB (May think 4-star Juco/ Not evaluated yet)
    **** (5.8) Matt Elam – DL (Should get the bump up)
    *** (5.7) Adam Duckett – OL

*** (5.7) Kobie Walker – LB
    *** (5.7) TJ Harrell – Ath
    *** (5.6) Terry Ramsey – OL
    *** (5.6) Brady Taylor – OL
    *** (5.6) Nico Frios – LB
    *** (5.5) Tymere Dubose – DL

Good for 2176pts in Rivals System —-in 2013 that was good for 13th in the nation….

213. Uncle Elmer
    11:49 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

2-10 football
    NIT in basketball and baseball

Great year for the cats

214. UKJon
    11:49 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Another great job at song tie-in!

215. Kidnut
    11:49 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Matt, are you all prepared for Derecho?

216. CatsFanInKnoxville
    11:51 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Are you going back to Burger King in Columbia?

217. Captain Environment
    11:51 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

It is true the Yum Center is also on contaminated property. Some of the soils that were excavated were illegally dumped in Clarksville, IN. Patriot Environmental conducted the clean up.

218. Paducah Patty
    11:51 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

What the!!!!! One of the guys from that station, his kids go to my school, boy is he going to get an earful!!!! I don’t even listen to that stupid station. I listen to podcast or heart!!

219. Chaz
    11:51 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Fascinated by this toxic dump story. Do football recruits sign a waiver to play there? What about stadium employees? Are there special procedures to minimize exposure?

Does anyone think recruiters would let it slip that if a kid signs with UL he will play on top of toxic waste?

220. Lisa
    11:51 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

You have to come to Paducah!!

221. quickie
    11:51 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

The land becomes contaminated after UL moves in. Histoplasmosis follows poopy birds around.

222. UK2K
    11:51 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Patty u better start calling your station

223. btowncatfan
    11:52 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Stone Crest is the golf course that was built with coal tax severance money.

224. BradinMississippi
    11:52 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

The Hatfields and McCoys is on Netflix

225. doubleDfence
    11:52 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Stone Crest golf course is probably the nicest course in EKY. It is right next to the Jenny Wiley area on a former mountain top mine.

226. CatsFanInKnoxville
    11:52 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

As my moniker might indicate, I live in Knoxville but haven’t heard any crowing from UT fans in a couple of years.

227. UK2K
    11:54 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

215. I think others like Dubose get a bump up and wouldn’t be surprised if Barker or another get a 5*

228. CatsFanInKnoxville
    11:55 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Ellie was a little bit saucy…

229. Chris
    11:55 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Ryan’s wife feels that girls pain about balls to the head.

230. Griffith Fan
    11:56 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Don’t forget all the county nurses Andy dated!! lol

231. Paducah Patty
    11:57 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

I have already started calling. I just posted on their facebook page. I will be heard!!!!! HA!

232. BleedBlueinNashivlle
    11:57 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Offices and Studios P. O. Box 2397 6000 WKYX/WKYQ Road Paducah, Kentucky 42003 Phone: (270) 554-8255, is the contact for the Paducah station that didn’t want the show in Western Kentucky, contact them and tell them you want KSR to do a live show.

233. Paducah Patty
    12:00 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

The station is 99.5 the fan. They are on facebook and twitter.

234. JD
    12:11 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

I wouldn’t just make something up about Papa John’s Wasteland..To the caller who called in and said I need to put the blount’s down….do a little research before you call in and try to blast me….THATS A FACT….JACK (In my Sy Robertson voice)

235. Jacob
    12:21 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

230) I don’t know about that. Dubose maybe. Kid oozes potential so he could definitely blow up from now til NSD but as for Barker, I think he’s a monster, but its incredibly hard to get a 5* rating in football.

236. bluegrassstu
    2:35 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

215. nice list Scooby and I think you have it nailed down pretty well. however my cousin who is an avid recruiting nut and ohio state fan, says marcelys is all ohio state and has absolutely no interest in the cats. the visit this week was all rumor.