Hot Sunday morning links

The real Hot Sundae

The C-J goes a little more in-depth on Terrence Jones’ big day in the Cats’ SEC opener

Gentleman John Clay on Marquis Teague listening to Cal and learning the point guard position in spite of his critics

Tipton, surprisingly, manages to find the negative in an otherwise solid outing, and focuses on Darius Miller’s passive performance

The Associated Press writeup of the UK-USC game focused on the return of Terrence Jones, and the fifth straight double-double for Anthony Davis

The Herald-Leader was on hand for the big performances from Archie Goodwin and Alex Poythress in Lexington last night

The Courier was also at Lex Cath for the Dunkin Donuts National Shootout, where Goodwin had 37 and Poythress had 42

And for your edification, here’s a rundown of all the action in college basketball’s top 25 yesterday

Article written by Hunter Campbell

I used to write here.

9 Comments for Hot Sunday morning links

1. Another Perspective
    10:05 am January 8, 2012 Permalink

Thanks for the warning on the Tipton article.

2. BlueMadness
    10:27 am January 8, 2012 Permalink

Go vote!
    Both Kidd-Gilchrist and Davis are on cbs.sports.com’s College BB page for player of the year!
    Go Cats!
    Show the power of BBN!

3. Long3
    10:28 am January 8, 2012 Permalink

Saturday Night Live talked about Boogie…Thats huge news! Only kidding, but it was pretty funny

4. gocats54
    10:51 am January 8, 2012 Permalink

3. I saw that. The skit itself was extremely lame I thought but it was kind of funny that they were calling Cousins a baby and making fun of him on SNL haha.

5. stan
    11:44 am January 8, 2012 Permalink

I love this site, but wish you wouldn’t post any links to anything about the ass…e tipton. He can take a flying leap, I can’t stand him. He is the reason I canceled my sub. to H.L. They can go to……..well, you get the picture.

6. ChuckHayesIsAFullGrownMan
    12:23 pm January 8, 2012 Permalink

I’m so excited – I’m so excited – I’m so . . . Scaaaaared

7. KSR1080Fan
    12:48 pm January 8, 2012 Permalink

If it were me I would mention Tipton’s article like you did,
    (and do with future articles) stick it in the middle of all
    those that are hyperlinked, but don’t link his. Mkae it
    stand out like the sore d*** that he is.

8. snarkster
    2:58 pm January 8, 2012 Permalink

I thought Goodwin and Poythress were perfect fits for Cal’s system before I went out to Lexcath last night. Saw nothing to change my mind.

I was also impressed with LaFayette 6-7 sophmore Jackson Davis (former Wildcat Jonathan Davis’ son). With some development I could see the Cats becoming even more interested (especially if he adds 2 or 3 inches).

9. Natedog
    7:17 pm January 8, 2012 Permalink

Kelly Kapowski!!!!!! She should be front and center.