Have you heard about the transsexual woman playing basketball?

A 50-year-old transsexual — yes, exactly like the ones BTI solicits in Vegas — is playing women’s college basketball out in California.  She’s 6’8″, 220 pounds and has tattoos up and down each arm.  She isn’t anything like her teammates or her competition, but it’s still within the rules, apparently.  Her coach even thinks she can be a WNBA draft pick.

Watch this video and see what you think.  To me, it looks like a grown man running around with a bunch of 19-year-old girls.  I guess because that’s kind of what it is.  I’m not really an expert on the subject so I’ll let you form your own opinion.

Something about it just feels wrong.

Transsexual woman — 50 years old, 6 feet 8 — debuts on Santa Clara junior college basketball team

Article written by Drew Franklin

144 Comments for Have you heard about the transsexual woman playing basketball?

1. Blue Jesus
    6:01 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

What the hell

2. Gavin S.
    6:02 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Tranny love on KSR. I’ve seen it all now.

3. WTF
    6:04 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

NCAA…you gotta love it. FREE ENIS

4. Big Wang
    6:04 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Its a nasty old dude. How is the NCAA even cleared him eligible for women’s basketball? Enes can’t even get cleared? What a joke!

5. Eli
    6:09 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Being a democrat, Matt Jones celebrates all manner of perversion.

6. SoCal Will
    6:11 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Which one is she again?

7. Art Bell
    6:14 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Truly disgusting. So much wrong with this story, the most important thing is ITS A 50 YEAR OLD MAN PLAYING WOMENS COLLEGE BASKETBALL!!!!!!

No wonder this society is the way it is.

8. JaredCarterIsMyHomeboy
    6:15 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Going to wake up to 500 comments on this one in the morning.

4- I doubt its in the NCAA.

9. truBLU
    6:15 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

See I was afraid this was going to happen one day. Just horrible.

10. It's a dude
    6:16 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

#6 Too funny! I wonder if we will see any former NBA duds try and make it in the WNBA

11. WindyCity Cat
    6:19 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Ignore the fact of him being a transsexual for a second. How is a 50 year old who a loud to play college basketball when he already played 30 years ago in college. Secondly, (In my best Jim Mora voice) WNBA?? He’s not even that good against women in some community college.

12. eli
    6:20 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

would hit it….

13. JoAnne
    6:23 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Shame on you. You sound like an ignorant, transphobic, uneducated bigot. I think it is awesome that she has both the courage and the determination to play basketball on this team. You obviously do not understand what a Transgender woman is. IT IS NOT A MAN IN A DRESS. She is a woman – legally and medically. To belittle her or make fun of her only shows your own bigotry. SHAME on you.

14. Gavin S.
    6:24 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

#6, you win. Funny ish, there.

15. georgetownluke
    6:24 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

I thought of several humorous things I might say. But each one deflated with a certain sadness at how ridiculous things have gotten. #5 you are pretty much spot on.

16. burrr hard
    6:26 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Its been done already. Check out Baylor women’s basketball ’11-’12

17. Jkwoftw
    6:26 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

What is the point of having separate men and womens’ leagues if 50 years of testosterone shaping the body doesn’t count for anything? Just integrate the genders on the court and see what happens. Spoiler alert: women won’t see a minute of playing time, and it will ruin the fun for everyone.

18. JoAnne
    6:27 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Being Transgender is not a perversion. You are so IGNORANT.

19. Random
    6:29 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

I clicked on this thinking Brittney Griner got busted.

20. Jkwoftw
    6:32 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

13 – Legally, yes. But a person who is, medically speaking, a woman is able to bear a child and, if healthy, produces far more estrogen and far less testosterone naturally from her body than a man does. This woman does neither, and due to the fact that she spent 50 years of her life as a very large man, is twice as strong as anyone in the WNBA.

21. Dookie V
    6:32 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Played for Duke 30 years ago.

22. Oh my
    6:35 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

13. If you think that a man growing his hair out, cutting off his penis, and dressing like a woman actually makes him a woman, you are the ignorant one. I’m all for cross dressing and living how you want, but it still doesn’t make him a woman. If your chromosomes are XY… then medically you are a man.

I can say that I want to be a cat. How about I grow whiskers, get cheetah print tatooed all over my body, and get a cat tail surgically implanted on my a$$… I may look just like a cat, and I may start acting like a cat, but I’m sure as he-l not a cat.

23. bsquared
    6:36 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

If it played 30 years ago how does it have any eligibility left?

24. bsquared
    6:37 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

its like the white version of juwanna mann

25. Adam
    6:37 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Well, I guess we finally know which recruit was “thinking about” a whole lot.

26. Adam
    6:38 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Ahem, that should say: Well, I guess we finally know which recruit Tom Crean was “thinking about” a whole lot.

My iPhone editted out “Tom Crean.” This device is miraculous.

27. UKBlue
    6:39 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

If Charlie destroying his career turning down UT to stay at UL wasn’t enough evidence, then this makes it official: the world is coming to an end.

28. Sheriff Buford T. Justice
    6:41 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

This thread is going to get ugly.

29. Sick Sick Sick
    6:42 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

I suggest anyone actually interested on how truly sick these people are, read “The Transsexual Empire”.
    Sadly, this IS part of the world we live in now, and it is an extreme mental disorder that the medical
    community is pandering to. Chopping up bodies to kow tow to wealthy mentally men and women,
    all in the name of “medicine”. The advocates of this travesty try to make it sound like it’s just the
    next logical step of the “civil rights movement”. It is not. It is a perversion of medicine, of mental
    health, and of eveything that is good and just and right in the world.

As we like to say here in the South, GOD WILL VINDICATE.

30. Hereeeee's Johnny
    6:42 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Reminds me of “The Chief” hooping it up in One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest

31. Sick Sick Sick
    6:43 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

“to wealthy mentally ILL men and women” missed a word there.

You watch. National health insurance is gonna be forced to pay for this ****, too.

32. WTF
    6:43 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

I agree with #7, but we already knew this country was screwed up long before heshe began playing.

33. Santa Clara Logic
    6:45 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

If it was born a duck, looks like a duck, and sounds like a duck…then it must be a pig.

34. Adam
    6:45 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

After seeing this, Bobby Knight is filing to legally change is name to Bobbi Knight and get back where he belongs: On the court in a dress.

35. The Joke Is
    6:46 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

The joke is, you can chop and tuck and throw Foucault around all you want.
    You can’t change the fact that your DNA still says “male” or “female”, just
    like God made you. You can take hormones the rest of your life, DNA
    ain’t gonna change. Of course, most of these people either don’t believe
    in God, are at war with God, or believe God makes “mistakes”. Idiots.

36. Bluerthanu
    6:46 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Let me guess JoAnne, you spent many years of your life as Joseph? Get over yourself, the whole situation is gross.

37. hey there fella
    6:50 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

I wonder what her hoohoo taste like

38. SexnNursinHomes
    6:51 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Awesome. Basketball playin trannies.

39. Hey There Fella response
    6:52 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

# 38, I bet her hoohoo tastes like nuts.

40. JoAnne
    6:53 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Truth is that I just want to tell the world exactly how they should act, think, and behave regardless of the actions of others. Be submissive and let’s all become like-minded!!!!

Now, excuse me while I go to the barbershop for a buzz cut.

41. The Word
    6:53 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

LOL !!!!

42. WSFLWildcat
    6:53 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Ridonculous!

43. JoAnne
    6:54 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

I teach Womens and Gender Studies Classes. You might learn something if you took some classes. Until then the only thing you show is your TOTAL IGNORANCE as well as your Transphobia, bigotry and ignorance.

44. Fake SexnNursinHomes
    6:56 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Hey JoAnne, my idea of feminism is a woman can choose what she cooks.

45. JoAnne
    6:58 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

There are two JoAnnes on this. Don’t get them confused.

46. WSFLWildcat
    6:58 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

JoAnne or is it JoBob? Shut up.

47. Jkwoftw
    7:02 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

44 – I’ve taken gender studies classes. In my experience, sociology professors talk all day about tolerance and then bring lawsuits down on their departments by trying to oppress different types of thought. They claim to be about earnestly seeking the truth, but then they discriminate in the job hiring process against conservatives and implicitly threaten students with their grades. If you’re really interested in the open exchange of knowledge and ideas, then read these two articles:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/08/science/08tier.html and
    I’d like to hear your thoughts on these issues.

48. Willie Nillie says
    7:03 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

It’s California, nuff said.

49. WTF
    7:05 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

#44, who cares what nonsensical subject matter you steal my tax dollars for in order to call yourself an “educator”? If you comprehend basic anatomy then you understand the difference between real & fake genitalia. This person needs psychological assessment/assistance as opposed to “sexual reassignment” or people such as yourself who simply enable someone who clearly is in need of a solution beyond their limited understanding of natural law. Furthermore, don’t try to turn this into some feminist issue because this person is no more a female than any male being. Physiological females deserve rights just as physiological males, yet someone who has psychological issues does not earn themselves the right to a physiological re-distinction. They need help.

50. Jkwoftw
    7:06 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Not sure why this thread has to be so cruel and hostile and name-cally, though.

51. JoAnne
    7:07 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Actually there is only one JoAnne, and that’s one too many.

Guess I’ll get back to researching transexual procedures and how I can have them covered with my insurance.

Oh yeah, and if you all haven’t figured it out, I think that anyone who is in disagreement with me is ignorant, transphobic, a bigot, cannot cook, and is also JoAnne-phobic. Also, you are likely vagophilic.

52. Robert
    7:08 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

51 – Because it’s been posted on a Kentucky site. When two of your elected officials are Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell, you know the majority of your state is dumb.

53. NotJoAnne
    7:08 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

How much does she bench?

54. Danny
    7:08 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Reminds me of my first wife!

55. knuckledraggingrightwingnutjob
    7:10 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

JoAnne or JoMan?

My wife’s best friend in HS just had the whole shebangebang done, and it’s weirded out EVERYONE around HER. She already had breasts removed and is waiting on the full-on addadicktome. What is so sad is she was a really pretty girl.

The whole idea of a “sexual identity crisis” is just ridiculous. Call me a hater if you want, but I didn’t accidentally grow a penis. It was determined from conception. I don’t care how “educated” you are, the whole idea is BEYOND F’d up. Believe whatever you want though. Just be ready for riots when we are expected to pay for this surgery for people who can’t accept the fact they were created a certain way.

56. Her Daddy
    7:12 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

My son has grown into a beautiful woman. I am so proud of her.

57. bobby harley
    7:12 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

that thing looks like some sort of mythological beast sucking on the teets of the mother wolf. it’s not male. it’s not female. it’s shemale.. a new breed formed to stop reproduction. good thing i’ve got my obama card.

58. SexnNursinHomes
    7:12 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

56- Think your friend would sell me her cut-off tits? Love to get those things taxidermied and hang them on my wall.

59. Pat
    7:13 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

I’d rummage that like it’s a Wal-Mart 2 for 1 DVD Bargain Bin.

60. Mattd
    7:13 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

@JoAnne I’m bothered by the story. I couldn’t care less that this individual decided to remove his penis, and begin hormone therapy so as to not be a man. I am however opposed to calling this individual a “woman” when it results in this type of travesty. What is the travesty you ask? The fact that this person gets to compete competitively with such an unfair advantage. It is no different from an player using PEDs. As such it shouldn’t be allowed.

As for the whole “she’s so brave”, that’s crap. Granted no one wants to be ridiculed and it takes “courage” to voluntarily alter yourself knowing the push back that’s coming. I call it selfish. This person wants to be a woman an is determined to make himself s woman despite the impact on his family and loved ones. Please note, I’m not suggesting that the internal struggle isn’t real, nor am i suggesting that its simply a feeling that can be ignored. This doesn’t make the decision “right”. I guess it depends on ones own moral compass. A young person may desire to have sex prior to marriage and the desire is no doubt real, but some people consider that decision wrong. It doesn’t make the person ignorant or a bigot. You however assume that people who don’t share your feelings are stupid. Check yourself.

61. JoAnne
    7:13 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

I feel sorry for the girls that she’s guarding up close and personal. I also feel sorry for myself.

62. yep
    7:14 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Shouldn’t be allowed.

63. Stigall
    7:14 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Britney Griner. She’s a dude DNA wise. How can ANYONE not question why she didn’t play in the Olympics??? Cause they do gender testing on athletes an she would have been disqualified. So she “breaks” her wrist yet no photos with a cast whatever. She didn’t want to see results of DNA test in front page of every paper

64. Jkwoftw
    7:14 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

51 – Please, dude. If you put this thread on jezebel or on a UC Berkeley site, you’d see the exact inverse.. one or two people saying that they didn’t think a former guy should be playing on a girls’ team, and 200 others saying that they hope those one or two see all their children die of cancer. Both sides of the political aisle are about equally nasty. I’ve seen it – lived in Boston for a decade.

65. uk
    7:15 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

#13 you are the shame of our nation

66. Her Daddy
    7:16 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

He always threw a ball like a girl, so I am not surprised.

67. Jkwoftw
    7:16 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

*That was supposed to be to 53

68. knuckledraggingrightwingnutjob
    7:18 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

59-There wasn’t much there to begin with, but maybe enough to hang on your front door as a…..wait for it……….Knocker.

69. Pete Thamel
    7:19 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Gives “ONE AND DONE” a whole new meaning! I’m on it!

70. SexnNursinHomes
    7:19 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

69- hahaha

damn. Seriously. I was ready to buy them.

71. twnky
    7:20 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

This is a prime example of why the ncaa is a joke.

72. knuckledraggingrightwingnutjob
    7:20 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Wonder if it gets “ghost boners” like people who lose a limb and try to scratch something that isn’t there?

73. nassau65
    7:22 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Wonder what Imus has to say about this one?

74. knuckledraggingrightwingnutjob
    7:23 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Is penis removal surgery considered by the NCAA as an “Improper Benefit?”

75. trolled_school
    7:24 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

It’s like I’m looking into a crystal ball, and it’s showing me Josh Harrellson’s future.

76. Pat
    7:27 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

How Is This A Big Deal? No one on the court belongs on it. That Ladybeard looks like Mike Scott with a wig on. BTW, anyone see Mike Scott and Ludwig at the same time? Huh?

Check This Video Out On The Other Hand…

Can You Imagine The Reach Around This C0ck Taper Could Give???

77. JF
    7:30 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Figured I would see a lot of unenlightened and bigoted comments on this one. KSR comments section never disappoints.

78. Pat
    7:30 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Baylor has another 6 inch clit (seen in the video at the 0:48 mark) hiding on the team.

Their coach is getting away with this. If I was a female player I’d sue.

79. Fat old man
    7:33 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

If women’s basketball was actually a real sport, I might care.

80. JoAnne
    7:33 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

#78, you’re exactly right. Now come into my kitchen and shut the door!

81. BPsycho
    7:39 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

#71 Putem up over the mantel, bringem down round christmas time, drink eggnog outem, gangnam style.

82. JoAnne
    7:42 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

83. old man
    7:46 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

First off, most men can’t stop another man who is 6’8” and 220 lbs. What the heck are college girls at the junior college level going to do with someone that size.

Point number 2) You have 5 years to play 4, right? How does he/she/it still have eligibility after using some up as a man 20 years ago?

I’d love it if I could go back to college after using 1 year of eligibility 11 years ago and compete again, but I think my time is up!

84. MemphisCat
    7:49 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

We were asking to Free Enis and this person asked to be Free of his Penis.

85. Dr. Steve
    7:50 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

One year of eligibility is refunded for each ball you remove.

86. Tom Sellecks Mustache
    7:53 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

I’m surprised Jaokim Noah hasn’t done this to become dominate in the WNBA.

87. Patches O'Houlihan
    7:57 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

All I know is, that dyke can play!

88. TampaCat
    7:57 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

I went thru the entire comments section looking to see what SexnNursinHomes comments would be. After reading #59, as always, never disappointed!!!

89. rich
    7:58 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

5). stfu and go beat your wife and watch nascar.

90. Beavis
    8:02 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Its better half plays center for the Baylor womens team. Wonder what happens when they hit the showers ??? Maybe Jo Man can tell us how it is fair to make women play against it.

91. rich
    8:05 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

29). that goes for you as well.

92. Megan
    8:08 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Most of the men commenting in this thread are just jealous that Brittney Griner’s clitoris is significantly larger than their penis.

93. Beavis
    8:12 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Now Megan,,,,,just how would you know this ??? First hand experience.

94. Unisex Sports
    8:13 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Loving this idea … Unisex sports so that we aren’t wasting money on womens sports we shouldn’t be. Use their own tactics against them. Allowing everyone to play on the same team. If it keeps going the way “they” want, non-athletes will sue and win equal rights to playing time. Sports will be done son. They are getting away with this bc of the Koo Koo judges in CA and this is all part of ruining the culture of the USA. Big Business wants a global economy and the ONLY way to do that is to move the USA toward a global governing body … they want to accomplish this asap and in the last 60 years they have been very effective. Flood the country with foreigners, govern so that all persons have equal rights, extend that to all nations. What we are going to end up with is class segregation, no real competition, boring mindless citizens, and probably anarchy … just stirring the pot hahahahaha

95. Adam's Apple
    8:15 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

So glad I’m getting old and don’t have to deal with this crap much longer. To each his own but really? I’m an inch away from being able to play the Lingerie Football League but I’m not choppin nothing off to do it.

96. Filtered ...
    8:17 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

wild that I didn’t say anything crude or disgusting and I got my comment pulled

97. UK_Gr8ness
    8:19 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

19… I clicked for the same reason!!! Thought it was about Griner!

98. JF
    8:19 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

56. “She already had breasts removed and is waiting on the full-on addadicktome. What is so sad is she was a really pretty girl.”

What’s ‘sad’ for you might not be for someone else. If someone’s beard is itchy and they decide to shave it off, someone might think, ‘what a shame, he was really hot with that playoff beard.’ But it’s their right to feel comfortable in their own skin, regardless of what anyone else might say. I’m sure you didn’t mean it that way, but the comment comes off this way. You’re judging what someone else is doing with their life. I personally think people that load their eyebrows and lips up with metal studs and ornaments look freaky, but I don’t stop and think, ‘what a shame, that lady would be smokin’ if not for the nose ring.’ I accept it and move on with my life.

I do agree with those that raise questions about whether this should be covered like some kind of mandatory surgical procedure, however. On a technical level being trans-sexed isn’t life threatening, except on a mental risk level, perhaps, and where does the line get drawn there? At least this is opening a dialogue on something that probably should be discussed.

99. Sir Kessley Derr
    8:23 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Really….42 played ball as a man?

Hard to believe since he/she can’t play now as a woe-man.

Pittiful.

Seeking attention…….program, coach, & player 42.

100. Ellie Font
    8:24 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Guh roooosssssss ruh!

101. On The Other Hand
    8:26 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

On the other hand, the sick auld cow is an awesome hit generator. Genius!

102. Laker Cat 18
    8:28 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Ahh this is a Biblical day for KSR. This is incredible.

103. Adam's Apple
    8:34 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Just so I have this straight in my head, a 6’8″ 220 pound old creepy dude is taking a shower with a bunch of 20 year old college students and everyone is cool with that? I give him props for what he’ll do to see a chick naked but dang.

104. Matt K
    8:44 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

I agree with Joanne. Some of the people on here are very ignorant

105. SoWhat
    8:45 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Who cares? Nothing like open minded people to fire up the rednecks and backwoods people of this state. They are bigger freaks than transexuals, asexuals or bisexuals. This is the kind of crap this site has to resort to now for attention.

106. Serious Question
    8:46 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Do dikes like male trannies?

107. joann
    8:49 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

This is my scissor partner. Have some respect you bigots!

108. Serious Question
    8:50 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Is it more prevalent that females want to be male? Or males want to be females? Wonder what the stats are?

109. Serious Question
    8:51 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Does anyone ever want to be a man in a transgender womans body?

110. Megan
    8:53 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

#94 – Yep, met her once and the damn thing nearly poked my eye out since I’m only about waist high to her. She was even wearing jeans at the time. It’s fierce.

111. Serious Question
    8:54 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Why don’t women ever want to play on the men’s team? duh

112. Serious Question
    8:56 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Where are the 4′ 11″ she-males that want to compete?

113. JoAnne
    8:56 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

108—Yeah, you better take for me…or I won’t shave next time!

114. Dr. Steve
    8:56 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

#110 – I don’t have any statistics to cite due to laziness, but far more men undergo this kind of procedure than do women. Women are typically satisfied to cut their hair short, etc. to appear more masculine, rather than undergoing some type of prosthetic surgery.

If you haven’t noticed, men are the more F’D up members of our society when it comes to this kind of thing. Take this guy, or the Cat Man who just died, for example.

115. Dallas
    8:58 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

In with 13, way to make yourself look like a bigot.

116. psy prof
    9:11 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Isn’t there a player at Baylor doing the same thing?

117. Dallas
    9:14 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Absolutely disgusting, KSR: way to make Kentucky look like a bunch of rednecks. I thought Matt being an attorney meant the respect of civil liberties, but apparently not. What’s next, bashing black people, or Mexicans? Your blatant enjoyment for the harassment and degrading of other human beings is sickening. I never thought I would read such smut on this site, nor did I think ignorance could become celebrated and revered. You have revealed yourself for a disgusting, bigoted, redneck, Drew Jones. I have spent a good amount of money at the KSR store and read this site daily- never again. Some things are bigger than sports, like basic human respect.

118. BuD LiGhT
    9:14 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

OMG this is so so so so wrong.

119. Brian N. Stewie
    9:25 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Moderation of commentary is WHeak and theft of work product.

120. Matt Jones
    9:28 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

I would bend that right over. Exactly my type.

121. Entertainment
    9:28 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

This is entertainment people … if you don’t like it, read another post, wait for tmo’s news, go to another site, start your own site … this is still America for now. You are discriminating against our rights now. We have every right to goof off and write funny odd ideas. They are just ideas and words, freedom of speech y’all

122. Ole man at happy hour
    9:32 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

2 more tall boys and I’d hit it.

123. Elvis Costello
    9:33 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

123, are u referring to Drew Frankli’s cenusre of your spec?

In NO way was rlated to one Ben Frnklin.

The boy, drew, is like the Scare Crow in Frank L. Baum’s work.

124. Jkwoftw
    9:33 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

118 – May I ask you a question? I’d like to ascertain the root of your indignation before I can share in any of it. Leaving aside your endorsement of the progressive double-standard that only allows hateful slurs and stereotypes towards demographics that fit into the WASP description (or against men in general).. What is required of someone for you to call them a bigot? Is it enough if A. they don’t think this person should be allowed to play on a womens’ team? Is it enough if B. they suspect that this person player may have some deep-seated issues in their past and would like to see this person get help? Or do you require that C. they call this person names and make fun in a manner intended only to hurt and/or incite?

125. Truth
    9:41 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

118) The fact that you are not outraged at this Godless freak, is appalling to me.

126. Appendages
    9:43 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Cuts like a knife, but it feels so good!! Falalalalllaa….

127. No nuts
    9:50 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Dennis Rodman will now be making a come back.

128. knuckledraggingrightwingnutjob
    9:58 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

99-Well, we almost made it to 100 posts before someone dropped the “judging” comment.

If I cut off my finger because I didn’t like the way my hand looked, EVERY person on here would call me a freak. But, if I want to cut off my penis and take female hormones to try my best to become a woman, even though I am in every way genetically a male, them people who disagree with me are judgmental, bigots, ignorant, etc. I’m convinced that people who do these kinds of things are out for nothing more than the attention they didn’t get at sometime in their lives. Oh, and my wife’s friend? Parents were hippie freaks who refused to have electricity and running water in their home. Even they are perplexed…

129. B. Asicshtuff
    9:59 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

If one is male, consider self fortunate.

As a rule, nature typically prefers to create a female.

Hence, your answer… #115.

130. Alex
    10:00 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Bravo #118. This is pathetic. This site toes the line of relevance by being a very marginal content aggregator, but posts like this remind many people of why they hate themselves for coming back to KSR. It’s bad enough that I rely on people who can’t even use spellcheck to let me know what’s happening on twitter, but this bigoted post shows the ugly side of what it means to be a Kentucky basketball fan and what it means to be a Kentuckian. Why attract the attention of so many people who are waiting for dumba$$es like Drew Franklin to step in it and give the rest of the nation an excuse to tee off on Kentucky. I’m ashamed to have considered myself a KSR reader. This will be my last time reading the blog.

131. B. Asicshtuff
    10:00 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Additionally, in many species, the male is far prettier (handsome); the female, far less (comparitively uglier).

132. Ahnuld Shtwartzneger
    10:05 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Dew, u r a girle mon.

I’ll be back.

133. Getz Itnin
    10:07 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

So why’s the “Make Up” (cosmetics) industry is so huge…amongst us people …drew franklin would not permit me to use the biologial name of our species.I feel likea kindergartner.

134. Hegetz Morin
    10:08 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

However, I cannot explain why Ellen DeGeneres is thee “Cover Girl” . The sales AD man-woe-man.

Nonetheless, I love her for being Ellen. As most males do their uglier wives. Really? Is your wife hot when she wakes up?

135. Gitter Dunn
    10:10 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Hegetz, listen…most men don’t care.

The male mindet, to steal the line from Declan Alloyisious McManus, is as such: if it moves then you
    ….. (CENSORED by Jack Clegg FRANKLIN),

if it doesn’t then you blank it(CENSORED by Jack Clegg FRANKLIN).

136. Hartline
    10:11 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

People are allowed to have opinions on their own blog. Don’t read it if it upsets you. If you come here for political correctness you are obviously reading and listening to the wrong UK blog.

137. Ennis
    10:13 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Anything JoAnne can troll I can troll better I can troll anything better than you:

138. YOYO
    10:20 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

MY DIXIE WRECKED!

139. 37 was right
    10:52 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

140. Humboldt
    2:01 am December 7, 2012 Permalink

Not shocked that most of the comments regarding this post are bigoted, uniformed, unfunny, and xenophobic. And KSR posting this story is awful; the entire point was to make fun of somebody and bait the readers into making fun of somebody. So congrats to KSR and its readers for coming off like a bunch of assholes.

141. Couple Questions
    3:01 am December 7, 2012 Permalink

141: How can you tell for sure if anybody in this thread is uniformed? I have no idea what you’re wearing, for example. Furthermore, who in this thread was xenophobic? Furthermore, what does someone’s sense of humor have to do with things that offend you personally? Would you like it better if the posters were bigoted, funny, and xenophobic?

142. Offended ...
    9:32 am December 7, 2012 Permalink

The leaders in government / the legal system that make decisions leading to this type of foolery is offensive. You think these comments are offensive? The adults that can’t make the proper and mature decisions to prevent this type of non-sense are who you should find offensive. The rules and ideals are simple, an athletic league with BASIC rules to promote excercise, competition, and to entertain. The rules separate the participants into groups so that competition can be “fair” and there are choices for those that want to participate (whether it’s an NCAA sport, intramurals, private, etc). If this Dooike had any class or maturity, it would be playing in a local rec league or something and enjoying the game. The Dooike obviously has other intentions like making a living in the WNBA … or the coach is influencing bc he wants to win. You think we are dumb and we just shake our heads at you

143. Renee Richards
    10:15 am December 7, 2012 Permalink

She plays basketball like I used to play tennis. I just wasnt good anymore with anything involving balls.

144. Jimp
    4:24 pm December 7, 2012 Permalink

These women shouldn’t have much trouble competing with HIM. HIS hemorrhoids probably slow HIM down a lot.