Have a little Air Raid with your Sunday brunch

This video montage of the Air Raid offense will officially hit the internet next week, but the fans at yesterday’s Women’s Clinic were treated to a sneak peek. Enjoy a preview of what’s to come in the Air Raid, or, if you’d rather, just watch Neal Brown shuffle around the stage.

I’ll have a full recap of the Women’s Clinic in tonight’s night post.

8 Comments for Have a little Air Raid with your Sunday brunch

1. lesigh
    11:16 am July 28, 2013 Permalink

Pretty sweet, though the audience was confused by the non-UK part of the video.

2. Nick
    11:19 am July 28, 2013 Permalink

I’m just amazed they were able to put together a whole minute of highlights from last season.

3. Homework
    11:31 am July 28, 2013 Permalink

Can somebody at KSR do a profile of all current UK wide receivers plus commits for next year? Why does it seem like the average size of our receivers is 5’9″ and 160 lbs.? Am I wrong? I know we need slot receivers for the Air Raid and speed kills, but it seems like all these guys are smallish! Love to see some 6’4″ wideouts that can get the jump ball.

4. graham
    12:04 pm July 28, 2013 Permalink

since I’m named after a cracker my opinion means next to nothing.

5. reality
    12:08 pm July 28, 2013 Permalink

4 knows more about sports than I do, but that’s only because I’m a cardinal fan.

6. L1C4
    12:15 pm July 28, 2013 Permalink

I’m such a loser, I wish my school had such a cool website to go to. I might as well crawl back in my hole with my sisters graham and reality.

7. CatLover
    4:02 pm July 28, 2013 Permalink

I attended the clinic yesterday. It was a fired up, excited crowd of 500+ women. Lots of us going to Nashville too. Don’t think any of us are expecting an SEC championship this year. Can’t wait to see players at least being competitive. Love the staff. Stoops did a great job. And yes…the non UK part was confusing for a few seconds.

8. MissMannersCat
    4:23 pm July 28, 2013 Permalink

The clinic was great and hearing the air raid sirens at Commonwealth was wonderful