Guess what’s back…back again…

BOFPujJCEAAc6Ut

Joker’s photoshops are back…tell a friend. UK’s former head coach posted the photoshop above this morning after thoroughly creeping everyone out last night with this tweet:

You know it’s bad when even the newscaster (who is actually offensive coordinator Brent Pease) looks freaked out.

27 Comments for Guess what’s back…back again…

1. michael (i like 10 year olds) orter
    10:17 am July 1, 2013 Permalink

What a complete idiot. So glad his weak ass is gone out of Lexington.

2. Okay
    10:18 am July 1, 2013 Permalink

I feel a lot better about our chances of beating Florida in the next couple of years with Joker there.

3. Will
    10:22 am July 1, 2013 Permalink

I LAUGH OUT LOUD more at Tyler’s posts more than any other post….nay…more than any other movie or show I watch. You’re funny.

4. Han
    10:24 am July 1, 2013 Permalink

Which is worse: Someone else is making him do this, or he’s doing this himself?

5. Wha?
    10:24 am July 1, 2013 Permalink

How can Florida be so good at football and yet be so bad at Marketing??? There is no way he came up with this on his own. What clown down there came up with this and what other clown’s down there didn’t step in and say this is awful???

6. BBB
    10:30 am July 1, 2013 Permalink

This is seriously weird. Like needing counseling weird.

7. RahRah
    10:34 am July 1, 2013 Permalink

Agree with BBB. Weird and inappropriate all things considered.
    What is wrong with him?

8. tom
    10:35 am July 1, 2013 Permalink

Boy they took down BTI’s rubbish piece on Wiltjer this morning pretty quickly. Glad they dis.

9. MCStayUpLate
    10:37 am July 1, 2013 Permalink

I cracked up at his creepy tweet

10. Ukfan89
    10:39 am July 1, 2013 Permalink

That is Brent Pease, o-coordinator

11. niaps
    10:56 am July 1, 2013 Permalink

I think it fits perfectly as Joker is a clown. Not a coach but a hell of a clown. Keep up the good work Joker.

12. Soo
    11:05 am July 1, 2013 Permalink

Isn’t the photo of the joker copy right or something???

I mean Can’t throw up pictures of Han solo to help adverstise my product whatever it may be with out paying Disney some cashh

13. Tampa Satchel
    11:22 am July 1, 2013 Permalink

@ #5-If he is so bad at marketing why are we here talking about it? Marketing is about disseminating your message to a targeted or mass audience and he is clearly doing that.

14. Matt
    12:03 pm July 1, 2013 Permalink

He might approve the tweets but Joker was at Churchill Downs this past week and told people that someone runs his Twitter account and he doesn’t actually tweet himself. Either way, this is the most ridiculous marketing I’ve seen in a while

15. BigBlue
    12:38 pm July 1, 2013 Permalink

15) Unless he is trying to boost awareness of how creepy and stupid he is it may not be effective.

16. Bubba Earl
    12:57 pm July 1, 2013 Permalink

The thief, Joker, is too lazy to travel out in recruiting venues so he sits on his a-s-ss- tweeting instead!

17. SoFLCat
    1:03 pm July 1, 2013 Permalink

At what point do the folks at DC begin to take notice and start the #slapJokerWithLawsuit campaign?

18. kingrex
    1:49 pm July 1, 2013 Permalink

I am so glad Joker is no longer affiliated with us. He lucked into Woodson and Co. and rode that into head of recruiting and coach in waiting status.

19. Aaron Hernandez
    2:19 pm July 1, 2013 Permalink

Hahaha I think that’s awesome! Best idea joker ever came up with. Maybe this will attract more guys like me to play for the gators!

20. facts
    2:22 pm July 1, 2013 Permalink

And if you don’t believe him when he says he does his best work at night, ask Mary Jo.

21. JimminyBillyBob
    2:24 pm July 1, 2013 Permalink

Joker did land Demarcus Robinson for the Gators last year, and is very much in the running for Ermon Lane. Just because you’re a bad head coach doesn’t mean you aren’t a good position coach/recruiter. He’s been killing it for the Gators.

22. UK2K
    2:49 pm July 1, 2013 Permalink

I know its fun to make fun of this and Joker but fact is these are student interns running his account along with other Florida Asst Coaches. They are doing stupid stuff like this on all the twitter accounts

23. ibescootch
    3:22 pm July 1, 2013 Permalink

While I agree with some posters here that he’s definitely getting SOME extra press with the marketing campaign (which is technically the purpose of marketing), in this situation, I can’t imagine it’s helping the image of the Florida football team. I’m not saying it’s turning recruits away in droves, but how does it help? If I was in the shoes of an 18 yr. old prospect, and I saw that, my first impression would be that it’s idiotic. There’s a coolness factor, big or small, that plays into every single recruit’s decision, and I think players/kids are becoming more and more superficial. If Florida and another school are neck and neck with a recruit, ANY negative may sway them away from Florida. That being said, as a Kentucky fan, I hope they continue using this ridiculous campaign 🙂

24. schmowzow
    4:54 pm July 1, 2013 Permalink

Yep here it is world. This is how UK fans treat ex coaches. If this was going on last year you all would think it was the coolest shit around. Must be the blueberry Kool-Aid. Just like a few years ago how you all, along with the rest of the nation, hated Calipari and couldn’t rationalize how he was still coaching the game. Then presto, alacazam magically all his sins were absolved when he was coming to UK. Then the Billy G. smack started. As fans you guys suck. I got nothing else most of you just suck.

25. Look At Me Now
    7:05 pm July 1, 2013 Permalink

Weird marketing campaign, however Joker is doing a nice job on the recruiting front. So it must be working. I have a bad feeling that when we play Florida, the joke will be on us (again).