Grown Ups 2’s Monday News and Views

maxresdefault

Quick question. How many of you saw “Grown Ups 2” this weekend? Be honest…surely some of you did, as the movie made 42 million dollars in its opening weekend. And I can’t for the life of my fathom as to why. Even though I haven’t (and won’t) see it, one has to assume that Grown Ups 2 is one of the worst movies ever made. The first one (which I catch piece of every now and then on tv) is atrocious and it received one of the worst ratings I have ever seen from Rotten Tomatoes, with only 7% of all reviewers giving it a positive score. I was shocked to hear it would get made, even more shocked to see that it got big promotion and then completely flabbergasted when I saw just how hideous the trailer for the movie ended up being (I think they showed the scene with Andy Sanberg saying “your car is filthy” approximately 5,000 times during the NBA playoffs). When the best review of the movie that I came across said “well Shaq is kind of funny”, I knew that it had to be one of the all time worst. Yet, the movie has two people who I think are hilarious (Sandler and Rock), one that has made me laugh on multiple occasions (Spade) and a fat guy that people seem to like (James). So how can it be so awful? Adam Sandler produced two of the best comedies for young idiots like me (at the time) in Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore…now we are left with Jack and Jill and Grown Ups 2. Has any comedian fallen faster? And as for Rock…has he ever (since CB4) made a good movie? I haven’t seen the movie and won’t until I hate-watch it late one night on HBO…but for those of you that saw it, two questions…why?…and how bad was it? I guess I just have to know.

To the news bits:

— You can read my full Peach Jam review from earlier here, but for me the major takeaway from the event is that Kentucky is expanding its pool of recruits. Because three of UK’s top targets are becoming less likely (Jahlil Okafor, Tyus Jones and Cliff Alexander), UK is casting its net a bit wider and searching for some other players. UK still has the ability to produce a #1 overall class if it can make a final five with this group:

Karl Towns
Emmanuel Mudiay
Stanley Johnson
Rashad Vaughn
Trey Lyles

And that class is definitely still a possibility. Towns is already committed and I think Mudiay is all but certain to end up a Cat. Stanley Johnson is said to be a UK lean by some, but getting him from the West Coast will require overcoming two booming West recruiting powers, Arizona and USC (which is riding the Florida Gulf Coast “Dunk City” excitement to some serious recruiting buzz). Vaughn is a bit of mystery since he wasn’t at Peach Jam, but people tell me UK’s position is solid and Lyles will be a UK/UL battle with accompanying bragging rights to the winner. After this group includes a list of players from Josh Perkins to Leron Black to Abdul Malik Abu to Kelly Oubre to Angel Delgado (who I think ends up a Cat). For the first time in a few years, UK’s recruiting will be very interesting to follow, as it could take some twists and turns during the fall. Part of that is because other schools are stepping up their attempts to get “one and dones” (Duke and Michigan State particularly) and part of it is the cyclical nature of recruiting. But either way, it should be a very interesting few months as Calipari tries to go for an unprecedented (and unbelievable) 6th straight #1 recruiting class.

— Much of the buzz in Augusta (and Lexington) has been that every day that goes by makes Kyle Wiltjer returning more and more likely. A number of folks that were from his part of the country said that they didn’t believe he was blown away by his Gonzaga visit and the thought of coming back to UK and redshirting is appealing to him. As one person told me, “after you have been around the Cadillac of basketball (UK), it’s hard to start driving a Kia, no matter how fast you are allowed to go.” Wiltjer returns to the States this week and I suspect we will know something by next Monday. I am not into making predictions, but WBA reuniting gets a stronger possibility of occurring every day.

— I felt a real sense of depression when I heard the news about Josh Clemons’ latest injury during workouts. The RB has a serious injury according to sources, the extent of which won’t fully be known until some time early this week. Most believe it is some type of Achilles injury, which would be devastating and almost surely keep him out of the season. Clemons tweeted on Friday night that only football could hurt him this much and make him come back, and reading the tweet genuinely made me sad. From his first appearance on campus, Clemons has looked like a man, one of the few players during Joker’s era to be built like a SEC player from his arrival. But since that moment, injuries have plagued him and cost him opportunities. This looked to be his chance, as a good Spring had him high on the coaches’ list. But now another setback is here and we all just have to hope for the best. My thoughts are with the young man as we all hope that he can recover as quick as possible.

— It is worth nothing on the football side that the praise for the UK Defensive Line continues to grow. I spoke with an assistant for another SEC team last week, who told me that he thought UK might have one of the three best Defensive Lines in the league. If the group can stay healthy, Zadarius, Cobble, Rumph and Dupree can be the anchor of a defense that otherwise will have major holes. With the dismissal of Pancho Thomas, the Linebacking corps now look as thin as the Secondary and the Cats seem to be a team that will have serious problems stopping the pass. For Kentucky to win, they will probably have to score 50 a game…but during those drives, we at least may have some run stops and get sacks in the process as well.

— This is a big week for football news, as the march to SEC season begins with the SEC Media Days in Birmingham. Showcasing a bit of the new football enthusiasm, KSR is making our first trip to Media Days, as Tyler Thompson will be covering the affair from down there. She will have reviews of every team and give you all the info you need on the media circus. Here closer, UK’s Media Day is August 5th, where we will see Stoops and the boys on the first day of fall camp and we will be doing our radio show live for the third year in a row. This is the week football really kicks into gear…and for the first time in a long time, I am genuinely excited.

The KSR TOUR IS IN BOWLING GREEN TOMORROW at Wright Implement/John Deere from 10-noon Eastern and 9-11 Central. Come on out if you are in the area, watch the show and sign up to win UK basketball tickets. We still have ten home games left, including Louisville and Florida, and this could be a good chance to win. Bowling Green is one of two places where our show is on delay, so the crowd will be smaller, meaning a better chance to win. As you see below, we are in Morgantown on Tuesday and we head West the rest of the week. If you haven’t been catching the show, make sure and subscribe on iTunes here or listen on the Podcast page on TalkRadio1080.com

1004624_10152996749065335_1176612603_n

Big week ahead, stay tuned….

Article written by Matt Jones

70 Comments for Grown Ups 2’s Monday News and Views

1. Boogie Fan
    10:45 pm July 14, 2013 Permalink

If you see Grown Ups 2, I hope every scene is like that one where its dudes washing cars. You deserve to have to watch that if you see this movie. I heard someone compare Adam Sandler movies to the Pro Bowl, and he’s right. Neither are worth your time.

2. Brad
    10:54 pm July 14, 2013 Permalink

I like watching dudes wash cars…

3. Gavin S.
    10:55 pm July 14, 2013 Permalink

Quote from one of my fave movie review sites.

“There is nothing salvageable in Grown Ups 2. It is a bowl of dicks crammed into a bag of assholes trapped inside of a black hole of stupidity. It is the only movie I have ever seen that made me wish I were watching Movie 43 instead. “

4. Dwoos
    10:56 pm July 14, 2013 Permalink

The first was great and I don’t care if Matt jones or the douch #1 liked. It’s funny. It’s not old school or wedding crashes. The 2nd movie is big because alot of people liked the first one. Go cats

5. My2Cents
    10:59 pm July 14, 2013 Permalink

If Wiltjer does come back, does that mean zero shot at Exum, or would Cal consider using Polson or Hoods scholarship to take him if he wanted to come?

6. piener wenis
    11:05 pm July 14, 2013 Permalink

love grown ups 1, i doubt grown ups 2, but give the first one a shot

7. Gavin S.
    11:05 pm July 14, 2013 Permalink

Happy Madison production films cater to the sub-100 IQ demographic and, by god, we have no shortage of people who fit into that category in this country.

8. Free Bradley Manning
    11:16 pm July 14, 2013 Permalink

5. Good question.

9. Graham
    11:20 pm July 14, 2013 Permalink

Grown-Ups was THE worst movie i have ever paid money to see. This article puts the second movie perfectly into a nut shell… http://www.avclub.com/articles/grown-ups-2,100014/

10. Ridge Runner
    11:28 pm July 14, 2013 Permalink

My heart also goes out to Clemons as he just can’t shake the injury bug.

11. Ridge Runner
    11:30 pm July 14, 2013 Permalink

-Great Quote!

12. Basteballer
    11:31 pm July 14, 2013 Permalink

“It is worth nothing on the football side…”

or

“It is worth noting on the football side…”

You decide which makes more sense.

13. Just sayin
    11:37 pm July 14, 2013 Permalink

#7, judging by your post, i would guess your saying your are one of the 100+ IQ’s?….. That within itself says a lot. Seems that the majority of “intelligent” people (or so they want to believe) I deal with is like talking to a brick wall due to such a dry personality and lack of a sense of humor. AKA a “tool”. Not sure I would degrade a movie and link it to “the less intelligent” because you can’t find humor in it. Loved the first grown ups and I’m sure ill like the 2nd. Happy Madison productions never fails to amuse me. But then again, I’m just a “sub 100 IQ” individual with an education degree.

14. Peter Burns
    11:41 pm July 14, 2013 Permalink

Grown Ups II was great! Can’t wait to buy it on DVD! Spade is my HERO!

15. Blueston
    11:43 pm July 14, 2013 Permalink

13 – You just proved your point. Your post looks like it was written by one of the O’Doyles. Now, I do know a handful of smart people with education degrees; it looks like you are just not one of them. And Grown Ups was really and truly terrible… just terrible. The first time you see Kevin James in the movie he falls down immediately. WITTY

16. RealTalk
    11:52 pm July 14, 2013 Permalink

Rotten tomatoes is a joke. They also give Elf an almost 90% rating and happy Gilmore about a 59%, so please, don’t pretend they are a reliable judge of entertainment.

17. lesigh
    11:53 pm July 14, 2013 Permalink

Grown Ups 2 will be analyzed by future generations as one of the symptoms of a downward spiral of idiocy that gripped Western Civilization during the latter half of the 20th Century (and didn’t let go). Oh, who am I kidding; no one will remember this piece of crap after Wal-Mart sells it for a dollar in a massive bin that also showcases Tyler Perry’s films.

18. Han
    11:54 pm July 14, 2013 Permalink

I was shocked when I heard about the sequel to Grown Ups, as I thought the first one didn’t do well. Sandler hasn’t done a good movie in forever. It’s even more annoying that Pacific Rim did poorly in part because of Grown Ups.

13) Loving Happy Madison’s ongoing productions isn’t something to brag about. That’s like saying you eagerly await the next movie from Shawn and Marlon Wayans.

19. Fred
    12:07 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

After Matt’s glowing endorsement of Moonlight Kingdom and how it was the best movie he’d seen in years I rented it and wasted two hours watching that horrible, horrible movie. If he’s talking movies I’m skipping on to something I care to read – UK sports. It’s just like when a popular singer thinks I care about their political views, which I do not.

20. Bobbum man
    12:16 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

15- O’Doyle rules!!!

21. Matt Jones Sucks Balls
    12:19 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Grown Ups 1 was hilarious. Funny movie that is also family friendly. Great cast.

Matt, in all his continued arrogance, continues to completely trash BOTH movies, which he has NEVER seen. Arrogant, douche, and eastern kentuckian. What could be worse?

22. cracka
    12:22 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

realtalk, you think happy gilmore was better than elf? im gonna have to disagree with that, not even close imo

23. Ferd-soceles
    12:36 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Adam Sandler & Grown Ups 1 & 2 own Matt.

24. Catfan
    12:42 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Grown ups 2 sounds more hideous than Jake from State Farm. I wouldn’t say Sandler fell fast though, Happy Gilmore was like 17 years ago, Since then he has became one of the top ten richest actors of all time.

25. TrailerTrash
    1:14 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

My farts are funnier than Sandler’s last 10 movies. Blah. Too bad, because I think he has talent somewhere – just not at picking scripts.

26. Hal
    1:18 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

21-grownups2 got a 7% on rotten tomatoes.
    happy gilmore got a 59% & wedding singer got a 67% so critics dont hate adam sandler. they hate s****y movies.
    i mean, rob schneider apparently said no to this movie….

27. Money
    1:52 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Grown ups was a great movie, GU2 wasnt as good but not too bad.
    Stick to sports, we dont care about your movie ratings.

28. SeaCat
    1:54 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

5, 8, nice to see your intelligent thoughts.

29. Nostalgia Critic
    1:59 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Hello I’m the Nostalgia Critic I remember it so you don’t have to. There was a time when Adam Sandler movies were funny like Waterboy, Big Daddy, Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison and Mr. DEEDS but lately his movies turn into a Giant piece of turd like Jack and Jill, Zohan and That’s my boy.

30. TJCatz
    2:42 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

I went and seen Grown Ups 2. If everyone stopped trying to be a movie critic and quit looking for such intellectual humor that most people don’t get, and just laugh at the silliness of it, you’ll enjoy it. The movie is meant to reach an expanded audience, so it’s sense of humor is not for the Stephen Hawkings of the world. Watch it and laugh at the silliness of it. Trust me, it’ll make for a better experience.

31. Hicks
    2:51 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Crazy week. I feel better about some guys after this weekend and worse about others. Worried about Mudiay and the Prime Prep stuff. Vaughn has seemed to be a toss up since Pinson committed to UNC but I think our chances continue to get better. I’ve always felt decent about Stanley but I feel even better after the Peach jam. Thought Lyles was pretty much gone, good to hear we’re still right in the mix. Not sure what happened with Cliff, I thought it was us or Mich. St. for awhile now but it seems like something happened this weekend and now he’s leaning Kansas. Not sure if Newman can be the point in ’15 and there aren’t a bunch of pg’s in that class, I could see Cal pitching Perkins minutes next year and the starting spot in ’15. Seems like if we want Delgado or Abu we got them and Booker could still end up here with the right group. I don’t see us getting all 5 of the guys you list but if things work out with Mudiay I can see us getting 4 with one or two solid backups that will probably put the class at #2 or #3.

32. Nice puppies
    5:30 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Selma has some!

33. Zed
    5:41 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

If DeMarcus Cousins is like Friedrich Nietzsche, then Drew Frankin is like Frederick’s of Hollywood

34. Hafez
    6:03 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Matt Jones went to Duke instead of UK
    He probably can’t believe of how easy he can bamboozle the rednecks

35. BrowDown
    6:37 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

I am a Detroit Piston fan and go to their message boards from time to time. You wouldn’t believe the number of fans on there that are impressed with the way Siva has played in summer league. I’ll admit, he has looked pretty good. But they are talking like Knight should be moved to the two and Siva should run the point because he is a better playmaker.

36. tuxedo park
    8:01 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Matt, stick to SPECIFICALLY SUPER IMPORTANT UK INFO but I still want 6 posts a day every day when no sports are actually happening! Come on, how hard can that be! Plus you are a left wing zealot because you don’t like movies I like.

37. James
    8:04 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

I hate to admit it Brow but that might be a good option. I always felt that Knight was more of a two guard. His skill set fits that position more than point. I wanted to see of Cal would have moved him to the two and played Teague at the point if Knight would have stayed.

As for Siva, the kid is doing great in summer league games but, as we all know, playing against the big boys during the regular season is a completely different story. I still think he is undersized and a poor shooter but he could prove me wrong.

38. Movie Critic
    8:06 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

By blasting a movie and without seeing it, is like saying Ale 8 is nasty without even tasting it. Seriously, you just wasted the beginning of Monday’s News and Views because woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something. Sheesh!
    Credibility deduction Matt Jones, credibility deduction.

PS – Try understanding the purpose of the movie, and then determining if it fulfills that purpose. It’s not supposed to be serious, like Coach Carter for example. Its supposed to be silly so you forget your life for an hour and a half. Lighten up.

39. Matt Jones
    8:19 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

The amount of people who get angry over a review of a movie is astounding to me. I notice by IP address that many of those are the same people who are the nastiest to our writers in the comment section on regular posts. The fact that a person would call someone a name over their opinion of GROWN UPS 2 suggests that their opinion on other issues can safely be ignored

40. wow
    8:23 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Matt…we get it. You think this movie will suck. Thank you Siskel and Ebert. You should end your post with non-sense like that so that viewers actual read the rest of your post.

41. Not Gonna Lighten Up
    8:26 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Matt, it has to effing suck. It was only made to make a few more rich and undeserving [email protected]#*s a little more rich and. little less undeserving. Movies like this make me hope God’s promise to never flood the world a gain means he’ll find a far more painful and creative way to end it next time.

42. James K
    8:31 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Well, that photo of Salma is slightly alluring, I will admit. How Salma still so hot? Goodness.

I knew this movie was going to be horrendous, but when I heard a 20 minutes interview with Steve Austin about his role, and the way he was talking about it, I knew there was zero chance for this flick. Adam Sandler should just keep doing bit parts with Paul Thomas Anderson and Judd Apatow. He has enough money.

43. Rockfield, KY
    8:31 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

I’ve never seen either of the Grown Ups movies, Jack and Jill, the movie where Sandler is the screw-up dad, or the one about the remote control. I can’t tell you if they’re garbage(probably) or not, but I can say you should just watch what you like.

However, if you tell me that “You Don’t Mess with the Zohan” isn’t hilarious, I’ll be forced to fight you to the death.

44. J A Brooks
    8:34 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

19) there’s a difference between great films and movies the masses will love. If a person consistently hates best picture winners and award winners in general I’d say its time to look in the mirror just a bit.

The thing that annoys me the most is when people confuse favorite movies with best movies. Citizen Kane is a work of Art but no where near my favorite films… But i can still acknowledge the brilliance in it.

Moonlight Kingdom is a great fim and that’s why critics and people that study film for a living love it. Its also why people who’s favorite movie is dumb and dumber hate it.

45. Red Rooster
    8:36 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

This is so funny

46. Red Rooster
    8:37 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Seriously, this is the funniest N&V/comments I think I’ve ever read on this site.

47. Moonlight Kingdom
    8:40 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

45. What is Moonlight Kingdom? U mean Moonrise Kingdom?

48. Reader
    8:46 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Matt Jones, stick to what you know. I never want to get on this site on a Monday morning, after a long weekend in the off season, and see you ranting about a freaking movie. Just because they made a “grown ups 2” before they made a new “Brokeback Mountain” doesn’t mean you need to start a MONDAY off with you whining about an Adam Sandler movie. You disappoint me Jones. All I want from you is the inside scoop on KENTUCKY sports, nothing else, nothing more. SOOOO, lets sum this up. YOU: write about UK sports, nothing else. ME: I’ll read what you write.
    (I’ve been reading from KSR FOR ABOUT 6 years, this is my first comment in six years…. See what you make people do when you write about STUPID shit!?!) you did this Jones!! YOU DID THIS!!!

49. Red Rooster
    8:47 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

I loved MK… Wes Anderson can do no wrong in my book.

50. Matt Jones
    8:56 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

#48 I refuse to believe you have read this site for six years. I have written literally hundreds of News and Views posts over this years and all have followed this format, with an off topic beginning. If you have read the site that long, you would know that.

51. Wampus
    8:58 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Only two things good about that movie. The left one’s named Selma and the right one’s named Hayek.

52. Adam Sandler
    9:01 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

I haven’t made a funny movie since The Water Boy. People still pay money to see me bumble through terrible plots and awful dialogue.

Thanks America!

53. Jack Nicklaus
    9:06 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

I like the format….random stuff, then UK stuff, with occasional other sports stuff.

54. wildcat813
    9:07 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

These comments are, as you would say, “ridiculous.” Matt should write a mini review after every movie he watches.

#44-while you got the name of Moonrise Kingdom wrong, you are correct in concept. People tend to confuse great movies and guilty pleasures.

#48 clearly has a case of the Mondays.

55. ha
    9:08 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

@43

Your right, Zohan was epic.

56. ukcats42301
    9:09 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Matt, it is truly time to start blocking IP addresses of continual crude, rude and nasty, low-life, pathetic individuals who apparently are mad at the world for their existence. The majority of people are tired of their multiple daily assinine comments criticizing every post, every writer and other readers!

57. Rafters
    9:28 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

To all the commenters bitching like they are a shareholder in this site… don’t bite the hand that feeds you, dumbasses.

Cue all the “we’re his readers so we should have a say and he should want to make us happy” comments… no, not exactly.

58. Adam Sandler
    9:45 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Hey Matt, I have like a zillion dollars and you have a UK website and cheesy radio show. Who wins?

59. tuxedo park
    9:55 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

the food was terrible but the real issue was the small servings. – negative KSR fan restaurant review.

60. mc
    10:00 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

In my opinion Sandler has been in about 5 or 6 movies I really enjoyed. He’s also been in about 5 or 6 movies that I thought were ok, and the rest that I’ve seen we’re pretty bad. Guess what though, it’s my opinion. It’s hard for me to bash someone for having a differing opinion, or to attack someone’s intelligence because they don’t like something that I like, or vice versa. I did think the first Grown Ups movie was ok. Apparently many other’s thought it was good enough to spend money on the second one. To each their own.

61. Teachable Mo'
    10:22 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

“Moonrise Kingdom” is fantastic. I can imagine someone not going to see it, but I can’t imagine someone seeing it and not loving it.

62. Number 3
    10:29 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

I can’t wait for Sandler to team up with Nicolas cage for a buddy cop film with the oddly specific title “We will show the Capital Building being Deatroyed in the Trailor for this Movie”. Hopefully it is as good as Spanglish 4 (also coming out this year). Sandler is wacky!!!

63. Number 3
    10:31 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

#58, can we talk about who loses?

64. DJ
    10:36 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Has any comedian fallen faster? Yes…Dane Cook, Dave Chapelle, Carlos Mencia, Katt Williams. I did not see Grown Ups and I have no plans to see Grown Ups 2, but Sandler has been cranking for ~20 years. In that 20 years there have been some bombs and some really good movies. Little Nicky was horrible, Punchdrunk Love was good.

65. bluemanchew
    10:50 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

Why are we talking about this movie makes me want to watch it to find out why. the first one was ok .there have definitely been thousands of worse movies. Does the movie make fun of liberals? What’s the big deal atleast it doesn’t try to change peoples views on what happened in histoical events.

66. theWilkman
    11:20 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

When I bought a new TV for Christmas 2011, I considered telling Best Buy to take it back when it was packaged with a free copy of Grown Ups (on Blu-ray!!!). After sitting on my shelf, staring at me mockingly for a few months, I decided to watch it. All of the actors had made me laugh at some point, so I figured it couldn’t be THAT bad. End result, I threw it straight in the trash.

67. C.A.T.S
    11:23 am July 15, 2013 Permalink

I watched Grown Ups 2 over the weekend and thought it was hilarious. It’s not the old school Sandler movies like the waterboy, billy madison, or happy gilmore but that is mostly why I enjoy it so much. Some people like to see Sandler play a different role now that he is older and has a family with children of his own. Other people will continue to wish they were still in college and hope for the next Billy Madison to come out, while hoping to God that they can find a new girlfriend to take to the movies. Which one are you Jones?

68. Porcino's
    12:15 pm July 15, 2013 Permalink

Adam Sandler is nothing more than the world’s most famous troll.

69. BPM
    2:14 pm July 15, 2013 Permalink

I saw Moonrise Kingdom and didn’t really like it. It was ok. Thought it was at the low end of the Wes Anderson movies. Ahead of Fabulous Mr. Fox but behind Darjeeling. Feel like his last 3 movies have all kind of been the same, ok to watch but not rewatchable. Life Aquatic was the last of the rewatchable Wes Anderson movies – and even that is pushing it in light of Owen Wilson absolutely butchering a so-called Louisville accent.

70. The Engage Rocket
    1:16 pm July 16, 2013 Permalink

Normally I don’t read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice article.