Get Ready For the Pilots With The KSR Pregame Show

“Turn up, the radio!”-Autograph Get ready for today’s game against Portland by tuning into the KSR Pregame Show on WLAP 630 AM. You can also catch the show on 98.1 the Bull in Lexington, or listen online at WLAP.com. The show starts in about five mintues.

Our fearless leader, Matt Jones, will be taking calls and talking about the Cats before the UK IMG Countdown to Tip-Off at 11:00 a.m. ET. The only way you can listen online is through UK Athletics’ stream.

Call in to talk about the game at (859) 280-2287 or toll-free at 1-800-606-4263. Feel free to use the comments section to discuss the show(s). And just announced the best call of the morning is going to win a free prize! Tune in to find out exactly what that is.

Article written by Andrew Cassady

Follow me @ACassady_KSR

17 Comments for Get Ready For the Pilots With The KSR Pregame Show

1. Goot
    9:33 am December 8, 2012 Permalink

anywhere on Iheart radio? Im stuck at work. Cant stream video or audio

2. Donny
    9:36 am December 8, 2012 Permalink

Thank goodness for the KSR Pregame show. Stuck with other dads at Dance class this morning without coffee. Luckily KSR can entertain me while the others sit and stare. Go Cats!!!

3. Andrew Cassady
    9:43 am December 8, 2012 Permalink

Lexington, KY 630 WLAP on iheart

4. WhoCares
    9:52 am December 8, 2012 Permalink

This team is garbage. I can’t wait for next year.

5. Bigcat4453
    10:02 am December 8, 2012 Permalink

#4 YOu must be talking about another team other than MY KY Wildcats. They are young and inexperienced, but they are far from garbage.

6. robuk
    10:07 am December 8, 2012 Permalink

why do callers want to talk about next year, and this caller needs to hang up.

7. robuk
    10:08 am December 8, 2012 Permalink

Stoops Troops…are you kidding me? This is UK not UL!!

8. ForTheFuture
    10:17 am December 8, 2012 Permalink

@6 Maybe beacause this team is lazy and no good. Next year team should be a national title contender, thats why.

9. Raazoul
    10:20 am December 8, 2012 Permalink

LOL how about this years team plays like the freshman they are. And we don’t have 3 returning Final Four players who start. Instead we have 2 transfers, a slow white guy, and 3 good freshman. It may take a few games. #BandwagonFans

10. Bradley
    10:24 am December 8, 2012 Permalink

Matt, stop with the over the top comments about Stoops. I like the hire, alot, but there is zero proof it was a better hire than any of the other three SEC hires. Bielema has been to three straight Rose Bowls as a head coach. Malzahn has at least been a head coach and has a national title as an offensive coordinator. Butch Jones has done a very good job at Cincy. Not to mention you acted like Jones was the next Bear Bryant when you thought he might be our next coach.

11. matt
    10:24 am December 8, 2012 Permalink

anywhere to watch online???

12. God Forbid
    10:25 am December 8, 2012 Permalink

Yeah #2, because God forbid you should actually show your children how much you love
    them by paying attention to what interests THEM for an hour or so. Selfish *******.

13. Donny
    10:31 am December 8, 2012 Permalink

#12 My daughter was upstairs in a room for practice. The dads/moms are downstairs in a waiting room and the only other entertainment besides KSR would have been reading kids books to myself. KSR is a welcome distraction to staring at nothing. I will work on being less of a Selfish ******* though. Thanks!

14. 12212012
    10:47 am December 8, 2012 Permalink

Kentucky basketball is at rock bottom and unranked in the polls. This is a sign the end of the world is coming.

15. Goote
    10:51 am December 8, 2012 Permalink

Any where on iheart radio to listen to the IMG count down to tip off? 630 WLAP has dead air

16. Ukbradstith
    11:14 am December 8, 2012 Permalink

Iheart radio doesn’t have the rights so 630 or 84whas can’t run it I’m pretty sure. The post game after the official coverage will be on there. It says on here you can listen on ukathletics.com but I can’t find it, at least not on the ipad.

17. Goot
    11:31 am December 8, 2012 Permalink

Well thats awful how am I suppose to listen at work? This sucks I was looking forward to enjoying my overtime day today while listenign to my cats.