Get Ready for the Madness

Rupp Arena has this video to get you hyped for Big Blue Madness…it includes footage of Archie Goodwin, Alex Poythress, Ryan Harrow, Nerlens Noel and Julius Mays playing during the BBM Campout. The music is loud but so is the excitement for Friday night.

Article written by Matt Jones

14 Comments for Get Ready for the Madness

1. me
    8:40 am October 11, 2012 Permalink

Only thing that could make Madness any better… If mitch came out and said joker has been canned and that our new coach, Pertino, was already on the job and going to lead UK against his old team this weekend.

PS, I bet Towles ankle would heal a bit faster knowing joker was gone.

2. Yab
    8:52 am October 11, 2012 Permalink

What I’m ready to get is, Bobby Petrino under contract. There is no excuse for this not happening.

3. cracka
    8:56 am October 11, 2012 Permalink

matt c, i see you out there, bro!

4. testing
    8:56 am October 11, 2012 Permalink

123

5. Chad
    8:59 am October 11, 2012 Permalink

I was not able to get tickets and i refuse to pay $100 for a FREE ticket. So i will not be able to attend this year.

Thanks BBN for being so GREEDY…

6. NoPleaseNo
    9:01 am October 11, 2012 Permalink

I don’t understand the clamoring for Petrino. So you all are so desperate for a win you’re ready to throw morals out the window? Are you telling me that those of you asking for Petrino never once said bad things about Pitino and Sypher? The situations are a bit different, but they are also similar in that both guys are sleazeballs. Yes, Pitino paid for an abortion, and that’s pretty much the major difference. Petrino gave this chick a job and cheated on his wife…and tried to cover it all up by lying. I want Joker gone but I don’t want to be dragged down to UofL’s level.

7. catzilla
    9:31 am October 11, 2012 Permalink

7…..You my friend are on Crack! Of course we said thingd about Pitino & Sypher…We also bashed coach Cal before he came to KY. How do you like Cal now?????? That’s what I thought! Wake Up before you get run over by the train.

8. MattD
    9:31 am October 11, 2012 Permalink

@7. If “cheating on your wife” is enough to make you think that he’s a sleaze ball, then we wouldn’t be taking a step down… from a moral standpoint (Joker and Mary Jo). However, he did give his mistress a job, which is just stupid, and he tried to cover it up. Just saying.

9. NoPleaseNo
    10:32 am October 11, 2012 Permalink

8 The things about Pitino and Sypher have shown to be TRUE, the things about Cal have not…apples to oranges there…perhaps you are on crack. 9 Have the rumors about Joker and Mary Jo been proven? Petrino and is girl were proven. Even if the Joker rumors are true, a moral step in the same low direction is not an improvement. The only thing that would improve would be wins but again, I don’t want to stoop to UofL trash level for wins.

10. Bill
    12:05 pm October 11, 2012 Permalink

Is that “Matt from Richmond” out there getting dunked on? I think it is…

11. Hmm
    1:07 pm October 11, 2012 Permalink

We don’t draft them because they play for Cal, we draft them because they’re great. And he recruits great players that we want

12. MattFromRichmond
    2:24 pm October 11, 2012 Permalink

Yessir I am. I tried to throw a lob off of the backboard to Harrow and Poythress blocked it, lol. I’m suprised it didn’t make the cut, it was massive!

13. stone cold willow
    6:37 am October 12, 2012 Permalink

Yes i did try to take him out at the end of the video.