Get FREE tickets to watch UK Hoops play DePaul in Rupp

Have you been putting off watching the women’s team play this season? Now, Cal and Matthew Mitchell just took away another excuse by giving away FREE tickets to Friday night’s game against DePaul at Rupp. To Coach Cal’s Twitter!

The ladies are currently ranked 7th in the AP Top 25 and are coming off a thrilling victory over the Cards in the Yum Center. Friday night will be the only time they play a game in Rupp this season.

Go.

19 Comments for Get FREE tickets to watch UK Hoops play DePaul in Rupp

1. BOHICA
    1:06 pm December 5, 2012 Permalink

The women-bashing and lesbian comments begin in 3, 2, 1…

2. Wilder Treadway
    1:13 pm December 5, 2012 Permalink

EVERYONE who can needs to come out to this game. Build an awesome environment for an awesome team.

3. Rob
    1:19 pm December 5, 2012 Permalink

What is John Chaney doing playing women’s basketball?

4. Mad Monk
    1:21 pm December 5, 2012 Permalink

Taking a group of 20 there. Can’t wait!

5. Dr. Mantis Taboggin
    1:23 pm December 5, 2012 Permalink

The sport is so irrelevant that they have to give tickets away. Our player #1 is a dude.

6. old man
    1:25 pm December 5, 2012 Permalink

If my girlfriend were lesbian, I might have gone…but she’s not….

7. agree with #2
    1:31 pm December 5, 2012 Permalink

Does the Hoops team play above the rim? No. Are they as fast or athletic as the men? No. But here’s the plus… they play like a freaking team and not a collection of wannabe NBA players here for a brief stopover that are more interested in how their hair looks or if their highlights make sportscenter. UK women play swarming defense and go at it hard for 94 feet. If you enjoy actually seeing a team lay it on the line for each other, and players that (gasp) actually stick around for 4 years, grow their games and get an education, then they are entertaining to watch. I’d like to see Cal (and even Stoops) take a page out of Matthew Mitchell’s book…love it when Mitchell brings the players together after a win and they sing the UK fight song together on the court. awesome. Disclaimer: I am not a lesbian or even a female. Just appreciate good effort.

8. Badams
    1:34 pm December 5, 2012 Permalink

5, # 1 aka Adia Mathis, is also the reigning SEC POY, 1st team All SEC and was SEC FOY her first year. Also, you’re the epitome of what’s wrong in the world.

9. Boring
    1:40 pm December 5, 2012 Permalink

You would have to pay me to go and watch females play basketball.

10. Bobby Boucher
    1:46 pm December 5, 2012 Permalink

Yea I say calipari needs to take a page out of Mitchell’s book. Lol. Agree with #2 sucks.

11. yall are dumb
    1:51 pm December 5, 2012 Permalink

This team ISN’T boring and if you haven’t even watched them how can you say that? This is a true TEAM…unlike some other groups of people UK has playing sports for them. The post game fight song is just one example of many. If you don’t go…fine who needs ya. But don’t call yourself a true UK fan and a true sports fan.

12. Dick Gosinia
    1:52 pm December 5, 2012 Permalink

Can we please get rid of the U of Smell trolls who are coming on here and bashing our women’s team because we came back and beat them in the “Scum” Center!!!

13. bluefan
    2:04 pm December 5, 2012 Permalink

OMG, does someone’s grandma play for UofL? That picture is golden! Go Hoops!

14. Stigall
    2:34 pm December 5, 2012 Permalink

Why in the world has KSR not gone to registered to comment? This place is so full of haters and trolls that some of the real fans aren’t coming here. Get off your butt KSR and straighten this up!

15. Ugly
    2:35 pm December 5, 2012 Permalink

Wow that Louisville player in the pic is….well….not very attractive.

16. agree with #2
    2:40 pm December 5, 2012 Permalink

#10 What do you know? You’re just a waterboy, Boucher. LOL Look I’m a UK fan for all sports. I have season tix for men’s bball. This current men’s team is like watching paint dry. At least at a Hoops game, you see some kids that obviously aren’t playing for the big payday down the road. They play damn hard for each other. I find that entertaining. Yeah, despite your sarcasm, I do believe Cal could learn a few things from Mitchell. Like demanding players play for the letters “KENTUCKY” on the front of their jersey instead of jogging around imagining that their jersey says “NBA” on it from the moment they step on campus. A little school pride would be a novel idea for the UK men. Have a good day waterboy

17. catdaddyd
    6:18 pm December 5, 2012 Permalink

Watched the UK-UofL game on and off the other day. It was like watching a six grade boys team play, wide open layups bricked etc…Glad we won, but man that was hard to watch.

18. Hosier Wlldcat
    7:20 pm December 5, 2012 Permalink

We went to theUK/ UL women’s game. The Lady Cats are fun to watch. We also went to the mens game last night. The men are much better passers but we enjoyed both.

19. I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i am glad to exhibit that I’ve a very good uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I so much without a doubt will make sure to don?t fail to remember this website and provides it a glance regularly.