Game times for the 2009 Cancun Challenge were announced today. Kentucky will face The Cleveland State Buzzer Beaters at 4:30 ET in Cancun on November 24th. Kentucky… I mean, the winner will go on to face the Stanford-Virginia winner at 9:30 ET the following day.
The full schedule is as follows:
-Florida A&M vs Rider, 11:00 AM ET
– Oral Roberts vs. Sam Houston State, 1:30 PM ET
– Kentucky vs. Cleveland State, 4:30 PM ET
– Virginia vs. Stanford, 7:00 PM ET
– Florida A&M-Rider loser vs.Oral Roberts-Sam Houston State loser, 1:30 PM ET
– Florida A&M-Rider winner vs. Oral Roberts-Sam Houston State winner, 4:00 PM ET
– Kentucky-Cleveland St. loser vs. Virginia-Stanford loser, 7:00 PM ET
– Kentucky-Cleveland St. winner vs. Virginia-Stanford winner, 9:30 PM ET
And as always… Go Cats.