Let’s face it, gambling is fun. But like anything else, it has its ups and downs. It’s nothing but good times when you’re tossing two dollar bills in the air at a local dance establishment and popping bottles of Private Stock on the reg. But all it takes is a few bad plays before you’re traveling from fairground to fairground as the Tumbling Bug operator and mailing child support checks back to your ex-wife.
That’s why I’m here to keep you in line. Nobody wants to see you lose that new Tacoma and an index finger to your bookie. Game 2 of the NBA Finals is tonight and you and I both know you’re betting Jr.’s college fund on the outcome. Let’s look at tonight’s odds before you do…
Spread: Lakers -6
AccuScore Prediction: Lakers 101, Celtics 91
– Kobe Bryant Points + Rebounds: O/U 35
– Rajon Rondo Points + Assists: O/U 22.5
– Ray Allen Made Three-Pointers: O/U 1.5
– Pau Gasol Total Points: O/U 20.5
– Paul Pierce Minutes On Floor Grimacing In Pain: O/U 12
– Jerry Tipton Mentions: O/U .5
– Will Ron Artest throw a punch?: Yes (-110), No (+230)
– Rich, Overweight White Guys With Hot Wives Behind The Bench: O/U 13
– Most Points Scored: Michael Finley (+300), Adam Morrison (+640), Brian Scalabrine (+520), Jack Nicholson (Even)
– Khloe Kardashian Hot Dogs Consumed: O/U 18.5
Sportsbook.com Top Bets: Celtics +6, Over
So what are the plays? I like the Celtics and the over on the hot dogs. Discuss. Let’s get rich together.