Friday Night in the Ville

Bieber, Crean and the Yum Center. A wonderful combination for a Friday night. We will think about this a lot…a whole lot.

Article written by Matt Jones

32 Comments for Friday Night in the Ville

1. SecretDoor
    10:10 pm November 2, 2012 Permalink

WTF is an Ainsley?

2. Tom
    10:13 pm November 2, 2012 Permalink

1. Ainsley spits sick rhymes.

3. Joe
    10:16 pm November 2, 2012 Permalink

Why would Crean tweet this? It just shows how “happy” he really is.

4. Robics hair
    10:18 pm November 2, 2012 Permalink

Did MKG play tonight?

5. blueaville
    10:22 pm November 2, 2012 Permalink

#4 I agree….the guy is just spending time with his daughters. people on here w/o daughters just don’t understand i guess. there are things MUCH more important than bball. Not everything is UK all the time.

6. Trick Pitino
    10:23 pm November 2, 2012 Permalink

Crean is allowed within 100 yards of high school boys after that creepy tweet he sent last season?

7. What a Bum
    10:25 pm November 2, 2012 Permalink

Doesn’t get worse. TOM CREAN watching JUSTIN BEIBER at the Tards home.

8. reading between the lines
    10:37 pm November 2, 2012 Permalink

just crean creating a wish list for a new arena for IU

9. imnotthefiveo
    10:49 pm November 2, 2012 Permalink

Yea but if IU built a new arena, they should put up the plexiglass hockey walls to keep the fans off the court.

10. Altermatives
    10:56 pm November 2, 2012 Permalink

#11 There are alternatives, why don’t u go find one and get off this site. We won’t miss you.

11. Wow
    11:02 pm November 2, 2012 Permalink

Matt is a sad little man.

12. BigPerm
    11:04 pm November 2, 2012 Permalink

That fact that Matt is deleting critical posts just shows he is thin skinned. suck it up. You are a sissy.

13. Sad...
    11:10 pm November 2, 2012 Permalink

I wrote that good dads exist.. My comment got deleted? .. That’s sad

14. Sad...
    11:13 pm November 2, 2012 Permalink

(I don’t think for one second it’s Matt jones deleting comments however). Before I would allow staff to delete comments… I would delete my unsuccessful thread or topic.. You can’t win all..

15. question
    11:13 pm November 2, 2012 Permalink

Is Matt a father? I’m guessing no. There is more to life than UK sports and making fun of others.

16. WildcatC
    11:14 pm November 2, 2012 Permalink

Matt needs to get laid, take a vacation or retire all together. I would like like to see the later.

17. theSkinny81
    11:56 pm November 2, 2012 Permalink

people, people! he went to see Justin Bieber and tweeted it like a little girl. i don’t care if he was with his daughters or not, that’s weak. Miss Harbaugh coulda taken them, but Mister Thinking Of You wasn’t gonna miss the concert of a lifetime!

18. HelpMeGod
    12:15 am November 3, 2012 Permalink

Matt, please make this a registration-only site for comments. You hate the negative people and most of us do too. The comment sections aren’t fun anymore because of them.

19. yep
    12:17 am November 3, 2012 Permalink

17. I think that he was probably tweeting about getting to be a dad. Seriously, Anyone that has a problem with this tweet, must already have problems.

20. Get a Life
    12:54 am November 3, 2012 Permalink

Good Lord people, Matt’s not knocking fatherhood, it’s a joke because of Cream’s stupid tweets. Some of you people only come to this site to bitch. It makes me think you’re probably friends of Kyle Tucker.

21. Get a Life
    12:56 am November 3, 2012 Permalink

Good Lord people, Matt’s not knocking fatherhood, it’s a joke because of Cream’s stupid tweets. Some of you people only come to this site to bitch. It makes me think you’re probably friends of Kyle Tucker or something.

22. rainingblood
    12:59 am November 3, 2012 Permalink

went to beiber with my daughter tonight… As expected there were hot moms everywhere!

23. johnblinkybolton
    1:22 am November 3, 2012 Permalink

I’m getting tired of Matts deleting posts decisions too, or whomever is in charge of that. Bring on haters, or fan opposition.

24. johnblinkybolton
    1:26 am November 3, 2012 Permalink

***But screw Tom, I’d never admit I was within 1000 yards of a 17 year old idol with his rep haha….

25. Funny
    3:00 am November 3, 2012 Permalink

It’s just a funny tweet. This is where the “in the most rediculous manner possible” part of the site comes in, people. It’s just a bit of lighthearted humor, the perfect storm of Yum, Crean and Bieber, especially with the regularity of oddness from Crean on twitter.

Honestly you’re making way, way too much out of this, people. It’s not a social commentary on fatherhood, it’s A. Friggin. Tweet.

. Jeez.

26. 3 fan
    8:29 am November 3, 2012 Permalink

Matt it is waaaaay past time to make KSR a registered site for comments. As for Crean, he was being a dad, good for him

27. DaddysGirls
    9:49 am November 3, 2012 Permalink

Oh my GAWD!!! Tom Crean took his kids to see a concert in Louisville!!!
    Damn Matt, you REALLY need to start dating WOMEN! You have a LOT of anger in your sad world.
    But you never miss a chance to whiff one of Coach Cals gas attacks, do you??

28. dimeforepps
    9:50 am November 3, 2012 Permalink

Toms next tweet….”Justin..I been thinking about you a lot…a whole lot”

29. bluefan
    10:24 am November 3, 2012 Permalink

#28 for the win! Come on folks, this post was ridiculous and funny.

30. Yesterdays
    10:26 am November 3, 2012 Permalink

I have two girls. I will most likely have to take them to a concert where bieber like metro sexual is singing. Not sure what is funny and/or noteworthy about a dad talking about doing something with his daughters, but hey, Jones goes to movie theatres by himself, so whats the big deal?

31. TrixiesDeja 'Vu PTs
    3:43 pm November 3, 2012 Permalink

#30 Yep. And he sits in the back row in a trench coat with a hat over his Johnson.

32. NonBredder
    3:44 pm November 3, 2012 Permalink

Matt will never know fatherhood because guys can not reproduce.