Florida State commit considering Kentucky?

Delvin Purifoy committed to Florida State on Jan. 3 but the Seminoles are in for a fight if they plan on hanging on to the four-star linebacker from the 2014 class.  Purifoy, who holds an offer from UK, tweeted today that he likes Kentucky.

#BBN, you know what to do.

Article written by Drew Franklin

21 Comments for Florida State commit considering Kentucky?

1. FOOTBALL CAT
    5:03 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

Its about time we get some football news. All of this basketball talk is making me sick.

2. GeePee
    5:04 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

I dream of a commonwealth stadium packed to the rafters cheering you on to beat the filthy Vols for the SEC championship berth from the east. I guarantee you Mr. Purifoy, I’ll be there to see you do it!!!

3. deanadams
    5:09 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

How are you getting tweets from the future?

4. gossie21
    5:12 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

I respectfully disagree, UK Football is stealing recruits from FSU. I really don’t know what to do.

5. Kristen Geil's Abs
    5:14 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

UK Football might be headed for some redemption.

6. JBR
    5:16 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

Yeah, we had a big recruiting weekend, but no updates here. So, I have to ask, was he on campus this weekend?

Would you guys please get a football person on this site?

7. Roland
    5:20 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

This UK present day football recruiting is :
    Surreal: mix of fact and fantasy”.
    More fact than…

8. GRob
    5:22 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

Come to Kentucky, Mr. Purifoy! Make history!!

9. JustSayin
    5:25 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

Starting to hear some good rumblings on Mr. Randle and UK. Nothing set in stone but my source on this type info is usually spot on.

10. mudcreekmark
    5:25 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

8)Great idea!! I think UK has enough fans to support something like that and I for one would love to keep up with the football much closer than we can now.

11. BAC05
    5:29 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

For those of who like to complain for the sake of complaining, it is February. This is the heart of Basketball season, and yet Matt and his crew continue to get information and update us on the state of football, even talking about it in a Basketball Pre-game show. We will have plenty of time to talk about the potential for a great season Ad nauseam this summer, for now enjoy getting the news we do. If you still have complaints about “lack” of football news, take your panties to the laundry mat and “un-wad” them.

12. JKUK
    5:32 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

He looks like Archie Goodwin

13. Stoops Troops
    5:37 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

Great news!!! Agree with everyone on here that WE NEED more football news…. Like everyday. Also would like to see the UK baseball team followed a lot closer.

14. Musehobo
    6:07 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

Wah wah. I’ve NEVER seen this much football news on KSR in Febraury and still people are complaining for more? Dang.

15. seriously
    6:17 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

mods need to check some of these posts more carefully – especially if it has a link. My kid clicked on that link you sick %$#@!$$#. Grow up.

16. balzack Teabag
    7:18 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

13) Ha ha ha ha! Awesome.

17. gsw
    8:11 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

Im excited about some FOOTBALL! Come to Kentucky

18. FB
    9:48 pm February 25, 2013 Permalink

Yeah it’s February. So it’s sort of slow for football. But it’s still good to get updates on recruiting and such. And yeah if KSR wants to improve their coverage they need to follow FB recruiting more closely. I mainly find my FB recruiting info from other sources. I think Kentucky is really trying to make strides to not be so one demensional with just basketball. We have a ton of fans and plenty to support multiple sports.

19. just saying
    12:02 am February 26, 2013 Permalink

12. No he doesnt, not even close

20. j
    12:16 am February 26, 2013 Permalink

Lets hope he’s better at football than he is putting sentences together..”I’m really like Kentucky”!!

21. bigbluebear
    12:43 pm February 26, 2013 Permalink

Pure Joy for us all if Mr.Purifoy decides he will remain a Wildcat for his college career! Keep the ‘dream’ alive and help bring the Big Blue to National Prominence. How many people get the chance to start as a freshmen in the SEC for a team on the rise? Yes everyone has dreams but only a few have the chance to realize them. But first one must wake up and decide that taking a chance can often times pay bigger dividends than sitting the bench!GBB!!!