It’s over. There’s nothing we can do now. Nothing except ignore it and pretend like it never happened. So, that’s what we’re going to do this morning. We’re talking basketball. Because it hasn’t broken our hearts yet. Family, friends, lovers and acquaintences, enjoy your Sunday morning basketball links.
– You love Kentucky basketball. You know you love Kentucky basketball. That’s why you snatched up all the Madness tickets in only an hour yesterday.
– The Courier-Journal basketball notebook takes a look at how Calipari has changed his scheduling tactics since arriving at Kentucky.
– What has DeMarcus Cousins learned in the NBA so far? Rookies don’t get the calls.
– Former women’s basketball coach Mickie DeMoss is back at Tennessee, where she can resume what was a nearly 20 year career of looking like Pat Summitt’s twin.
– The good doctor says that the NCAA is watching the recruitment of top prospects. Sounds like you’re safe Michael Avery. Cash in son!
– Want to read about Nets GM Rod Thorn leaving for Philadelphia? No? What if it includes a note that says the Nets’ master plan this summer was to hire Cal and put him in charge of all player operations? Still no? Well, I don’t blame you. It’s there if you want it.
– Check out UKAthletics.com for some pre-season basketball player videos.