Fan Day practice pushed back 15 minutes

fan-day

There’s a slight adjustment to tonight’s Kentucky Football Fan Day itinerary. The open practice on the Commonwealth field has been pushed back 15 minutes to 7:45 p.m. I assume UK studied the radar and decided they need the extra 15 minutes for the weather to clear. Or Za’Darius needs the extra time to do his hair.

The autograph session will be from 6:00-7:15 and the fireworks show should go down around 10:00.

See you there.

Article written by Drew Franklin

8 Comments for Fan Day practice pushed back 15 minutes

1. Bazinga
    4:39 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

What are those tens of fans going to do for the extra 15 minutes.

2. L1C4
    4:45 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

Hey did you see Louisville was #8 in ESPN’s preseason power rankings? I’d ask if you read the article, but we all know Kentucky and reading are not friends.

3. Blues Travlr
    4:46 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

I hate reading more than I hate Louisville being better than us.

4. Do whut?
    4:51 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

#2 if we cared I guess we would have read that. It must be awful being little brother. Especially knowing that no matter the power ranking you have zero chance to make it to the championship game. The homeless have tougher schedules.

5. Charlie Strong
    4:55 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

# 4 – Don’t be picking on Little Brother – we are just glad we got our named changed from Jefferson County Community College –

6. Jeff
    5:06 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

Was this the Waffle House radar?

7. theSkinny81
    6:06 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

2 – ESPNS’s ranking have always been WAY off too. But good, good for you. Hang a banner for 8th on ESPN.

8. You guys are ate up!
    6:42 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

All I want to say is….when the first three posts on a thread are from UofL fans, you know they are secretly KSR fans. They show their support well.
    KSR: The first stop for UK AND Louisville fans.
    What’s funny is that you know they have subscribed for updates so they can be the first to respond! LOL
    By the way, does Louisville have a fan day or do the fans just come out to try to swap guns and girls?