Erin Calipari’s got a cartoon of her own

The great Erin Calipari just tweeted the above picture in response to The Courier-Journal cartoon this morning with the caption “This would be my cartoon. #UL #BBN.”

Game. Set. Match.

46 Comments for Erin Calipari’s got a cartoon of her own

1. Fitch Slap
    9:52 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

Boom. Roasted.

2. Facts
    9:54 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

The Perfect Tweet.

3. kentucky basketball forum
    9:58 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

She forgot to draw in the line beard.

4. Al's IndiCats
    9:58 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

Good one!!!!!

5. Can you spell?
    9:58 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

Louisville…not Louisviue

6. Bunzz
    9:59 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

Outstanding!!! I love that girl…

7. Can you read?
    10:00 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

5.) The two L’s are pushed together…………….

8. wildcatfan4ever
    10:02 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

Now that’s a funny cartoon!! Great job Erin!!

9. Bunzz
    10:03 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

The CJ cartoon was very much without class. I just don’t see how you can find humor in the serious injury of an 18 year old kid….

10. Can you write?
    10:03 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

#7 FAIL! Lmao!

11. DrinknByTheBay
    10:03 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

I’m in love with that girl.

12. Olemanathappyhour
    10:06 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

I love coach cal as much as the next uk fan, but I would cuckle him in a second for that cartoon alone. Plus the brownies.

13. oldschool
    10:09 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

hi my name is oldschool and because this cartoon was created by the spawn of Calipari I object. I hate it. where is the integrity? Bobby Knight would never allow this to happen.
    If we had more 5 year seniors on this team……..

14. Michael
    10:10 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

Cal’s daughters tell us all we need to know about him, which is that he’s awesome.

15. Will
    10:15 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

You didn’t mention the “L’s” they are throwing up. Nice work, Erin.

16. HeyDummie
    10:17 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

10 I doubt most people read it as a “U”. I read it as 2 Ls, and I bet most people did too. So NOT A FAIL!

17. Dear IU and UL, We are National Champs; you are not. The end.
    10:40 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

Erin is a goddess. Someone get her an hockey jersey and a photo shoot lined up.

18. Turd Sandwich
    10:48 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

12: I assume you mean cuckold. And not to worry! Erin is his daughter, not his wife.

19. OwensboroDavid
    11:04 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

Erin is smart, witty, and beautiful. That girl has it goin’ on!!!

20. Travel sometime??
    11:08 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

Have you people been to Louisville and then the rest of the state? .42 cents of every tax dollar in this state comes from Louisville to pay for all the toothless, shoeless, shirtless, mullet having, miseducated rest of the state. Your welcome BBN. Wasn’t Erin on Jersey Shore?

21. Dear IU and UL, We are National Champs; you are not. The end.
    11:11 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

19. HOHOHO – You’re a hater and an idiot. Insulting women hasn’t been cool since, well, ever. Also, I agree that the UK fanbase in Louisville is huge. But how does that give you the conclusion that the “CJ doesn’t reflect UL”? The two statements aren’t related.

22. NIT Champs
    11:15 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

^^^You don’t think there are female UL fans dumbass!! And isn’t the cartoon hating? exactly

23. Dear IU and UL, We are National Champs; you are not. The end.
    11:22 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

You use the word “dumbass” too often. Get a little more creative.

24. ^^^^^^^Thanks
    11:27 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

Thanks for proving my point. “smartass”

25. Ha!
    11:28 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

#20-At least you could use proper grammar when calling others miseducated. “Your” welcome BBN. Too sad…

26. ^^^its called
    11:33 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

Its called a cell phone^^^^^oh look i left an apostrophe out of it’s i’m an idiot and YOU ARE so smart.lol sad sad sad. pathetic

27. Result Achieved
    11:38 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

Don’t you get it #26? You obviously don’t. I love it!!!!!

28. government cell phone
    11:42 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

Go get your government cell phones.

29. nice!!!
    11:44 am February 20, 2013 Permalink

Erin is also giving everyone the finger as her profile pic on twitter. Classy, real classy.

30. Jaw
    12:03 pm February 20, 2013 Permalink

Marc Murphy of the courier should be ashamed of himself. What.a classless cartoon. Unfortunately it is typical of him.

31. UK fan in Louisville
    12:05 pm February 20, 2013 Permalink

Funny way of attempting to get people to notice the CJ … its about to fold … kinda like the YUM Center and any conference Louisville becomes apart of!

32. Mike
    12:08 pm February 20, 2013 Permalink

26, you are missing an e also. So, let’s go over this. Your welcome should have been you’re welcome.
    Signed,
    toothless hillbilly who can figure out the contraction for you are.

33. toothless mike
    12:13 pm February 20, 2013 Permalink

obviously you did not read #26 mike.

34. if yum center does
    12:15 pm February 20, 2013 Permalink

Yum Center won’t go under, you will just get stuck helping pay for it. UL fans say “thank you”

35. Participant
    12:15 pm February 20, 2013 Permalink

To #20…What is the violent death rate for L’ville compared to the rest of us?
    Or drug violence?
    Or the cost of the Yum Center to the taxpayer?

And I wear a shirt and tie to work every day and don’t even know a barber that would create a mullet. Maybe you should travel and find out that “Justified” is just a tv show. Or will your parole officer let you leave Jefferson county after dark?

36. ChickyPanther
    12:28 pm February 20, 2013 Permalink

20- Don’t be thick. The CJ’s illustration is clearly a shot from the UNIVERSITY of Louisville at Noel and UK, not from the CITY of Louisville. While the city may generate 42% of all KY state tax dollars, the university does not. It relies on those tax dollars to stay afloat, just like the “toothless, shoeless, shirtless, mullet having, miseducated rest of the state”. You need to remind yourself that UofL and it’s fans don’t make up 100% of Louisville’s tax revenue.

37. That^^^^
    1:04 pm February 20, 2013 Permalink

Keep in mind Louisville has the second-largest contingent of UK fans in the world, not to mention the largest Alumni Association.

38. UK football fan
    1:15 pm February 20, 2013 Permalink

Nicely put Chicky (#36). UL does not represent all of Louisville contrary to what some may believe.

39. UK football fan
    1:17 pm February 20, 2013 Permalink

I also wear a suit and tie to work, don’t live in Louisville, pay my fair share of taxes, am not toothless..or a hillbilly…or have a mullet (or ever had a mullet). Nice derogatory comment #20 that ranks right up there with racism.

40. tvillian
    1:34 pm February 20, 2013 Permalink

29. she also has a national championship ring on that finger, i would assume she’s saying f*** the haters, stopping using it as spank material and buy a playboy

41. little cal's face is busted
    2:51 pm February 20, 2013 Permalink

Class act there Jr. Cal. Talk about insecure. Louisville had absolutely nothing to do with with the Noel comic and this dumb girl has to go and try and make fun of others to make herself feel better. It’s a sad world you all are living in over there in Lex. Grow up little girl and get some class

42. JohnnyRed
    3:32 pm February 20, 2013 Permalink

I don’t get it. Does Erin Calipari even read? First, the comic is not from the University of Luisville and UofL had nothing to do with it – it seems that Ms. Calipari’s anger is misplaced. Looks like she, like her dad, is obsessed with Louisville. Second, I find it hilarious that UK fans are upset about this – the Courier-Journal pretty much gives equal coverage to UK and UofL (even though I personally think that UofL should receive more coverage – it IS a Louisville newspaper, after all). Get a life.

43. JohnnyRed
    3:33 pm February 20, 2013 Permalink

Louisville. Typos…I hate them!

44. Dave
    5:43 pm February 20, 2013 Permalink

Is the CJ even in circulation beyond a few cheap convenience store paper machines in Loserville?What a hilljack cartoonist. Nice job Erin!

45. That's lame
    11:39 am February 21, 2013 Permalink

What does U of L have to do with the CJ’s cartoon?

And isn’t Erin Calipari almost 30, unemployed and unmarried?

I guess she just lives off daddy’s money and acts all holier than thou. Tweeting out obnoxious hatred toward a large group of people who had nothing to do with what annoyed her in the first place. What a classy woman.

46. That's lame
    12:01 pm February 21, 2013 Permalink

More ranting/unsolicited preaching needed before I can get back to my day….

# 36, while I agree #20 said a lot of obnoxious crap about the rest of the state, how is that cartoon FROM the University of Louisville? I think the cartoonist may be an IU grad and regardless, UofL does NOT control the Courier Journal.

Geez this kind of thread gets under my skin. I’m a UK and UofL grad, love the city of Louisville as well as the state of Kentucky. I grew up in Louisville and have family from all over the state. There are good & bad people from all over but most are wonderful if you give them a chance.

C’mon people, WTF?? Don’t be so shallow and hateful. It just spreads and brings out the worst in everyone. ( that’s directed more at #20 and other comments than it is at #36 )

We all can take basketball, school pride or whatever too seriously sometimes. Maybe we need to step back, chill out & get some perspective on things before we lash out.