Last night, Eric Bledsoe’s head had a meeting with the rim. O_O
Good morning, compadres. Wipe off your screen – the steam from that piping-hot coffee is fogging up the monitor. Okay, thanks. Now we can get back to business. Last night wasn’t too eventful in the college sports world, as most Kentuckians celebrated the not-so-end of the world. Take a break from re-listening to Erin Calipari on the KSR podcast yesterday to check out some morning links.
But first, watching this absolutely ridiculous video of Eric Bledsoe’s dunk and lock from last night that landed him the #1 spot on SportsCenter’s Top 10:
– The Kentucky High School AP All-State team was announced last night. Check out the commits and recruits on the squads. James Quick ran away with the Mr. Football award.
– The ladies of the UK hoops team rolled up UCSB 66-38.
– Someone argues that the UK is still the SEC favorite in basketball. I concur. Mostly because Florida still has Kenny Boynton on their team and he’s a bum.
– ICYMI in the night post, Marquis Teague gave Ryan Harrow a ring recently on the suggestion of the UK coaches. It seems like Teague’s advice was more mental (“Don’t worry about what nobody’s saying”) as opposed to actual X-and-O basketball advice. Here’s to hoping he’s not ignoring Cal, though.
– Kentucky courts ruled that no damages will be awarded to a man who got Lorena Bobbitt’ed. All male readers shall shed one single tear in his honor.
– Kentucky still kicks ass. Read more about the state’s rebranding mentioned by Tyler earlier this week at that link.
Stay tuned to KSR today. Marshall is coming to town, and the Cats have one more chance to grease the gears before heading to the Yum! Center soon. Tip-off is at 4pm in Rupp today, LIVE BLOG at 3:30pm.