Eric Bledsoe keeps getting sh*t right

The exhibition games and pre-season news bits from the NBA have started to hit the mainstream, and one former Wildcat has already been shining in LA. Clippers guard Eric Bledsoe put on a show last night, leading the LA Clippers with 25 points and 5 assists. Although his team lost on a buzzer beater, Bledsoe hit the game-tying basket late in the game  with 3.1 seconds remaining (shown above) on a very typical Bledsoe-like drive, one that we saw a time or two while he was wearing blue and white.

Article written by Ally Tucker

I once successfully requested "The Wobble" to be played 6 times at one wedding.

7 Comments for Eric Bledsoe keeps getting sh*t right

1. woody's barber
    4:50 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

I’ll probably get bashed for this but I always liked Bledsoe better than Wall. He didnt get the hype Wall got.

2. StudentAthlete
    5:19 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

I also heard he is still an algebra genius! Go Cats$$$

3. MethodUK
    5:20 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

Go get yours Bledsoe! They don’t know u!!

4. MethodUK
    5:21 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

#2, eat a fat one. This is UK, not UNC

5. tyson
    5:36 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

Bledsoe was definitely the most underrated 2010 player at UK and probably in the NCAA that year. Glad to see him doing well in the NBA

6. Rick
    7:24 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

#2 – a better comment would be, “Bledsoe spent as much time in Algebra as Rick Pitino spends having sex.”

Not that I’m hating on Eric. I think he’s great. It’s just that if you’re going to troll a UK site, try not to suck. And posting “Cat$$$” in every thread as an attempt to troll sucks.

7. Jeff
    11:06 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

I ordered mines at this link. Brought tears to my eyes as I relived the journey of that season. Go to Amazon to order your copy. It was produced by UK legend Derek Anderson. Tyrese Gibson is also narrating the movie. After a magical season like last year it showed me that the legacy of Big Blue Nation lives on. Coach Cal has his hands on the recruitment process so we are looking forward to a repeat this year!! Go Big Blue!!