Yes, even more Enes!
In an interview with Adam Zagoria, Enes Kanter broke out the swagger, saying that if he had played last season, Kentucky would have “dominated,” won the national title AND he would be the number one pick. Oh yeah, he also believes he’s the best player in the draft. Go read the article if you so desire, but here are the highlights:
– He expects to go in the top three
– If Irving goes number one and Enes is also selected by Cleveland with the fourth pick, he believes they will go to the playoffs
– He also likes Utah and Washington, especially since he could play with John Wall
– In the case of a lockout, he’ll go to Turkey and play with the National team BUT he won’t play professionally there (hear that Fenerbahce??)
– His little brother, Kerem (Class of 2013, Arlington (Fla.) Country Day) is also awesome and yes, Cal knows about him
– Cal will float between him and Brandon Knight tomorrow night