Enes Kanter Has a New Diet

All across this beautiful land of ours, today has been NBA Media Day for various teams. Anthony Davis, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and all of the other new NBAers from Kentucky met their local media contingent and immediately asked when Jerry Tipton and Alan Cutler would be arriving. But for one former Cat (and yes, I count him as such) Media Day was about revealing his new habits. Enes Kanter said that he has lost 40 pounds since last season thanks to a new diet. According to the big man, he bulked up during last year and reached over 290 pounds at one point. But he realized he had to slim down and he began a diet of seafood and salad, that led to a loss of 50 pounds and a ripped physique that he is showing now. He expects to make a big contribution this season and bring all types of Enes envy to Salt Lake.
Stats sources: https://www.ketogenicsupplementreviews.com/raspberry-ketone/

Seafood and salad…I haven’t heard of that diet plan before, but we shall now call it “The Enes.”

Article written by Matt Jones

8 Comments for Enes Kanter Has a New Diet

1. Bill
    10:37 pm October 1, 2012 Permalink

Hey Matt, random question…weren’t you guys planning on changing the layout of the site at one point? Just curious….

2. Question
    11:01 pm October 1, 2012 Permalink

Not sure who this Kanter guy is. What college did he play for?

3. Duke Sucks
    1:37 am October 2, 2012 Permalink

I’m I the only one who thinks we would be going for 3 in a row if he got to play. I guess the silver lining is if he had played Jorts never would have had such a break out year.
    I hope the bobcats media will treat MKG fairly with his speaking problem. He really a bright kid I hope they don’t let his disability give people the wrong impression of him.

4. Marine Biology
    7:12 am October 2, 2012 Permalink

Enes is intimately familiar with me these days.

5. Beavis
    7:27 am October 2, 2012 Permalink

Another example of how those over-blown clowns at the NCAA have their priorities all screwed up. Bend the rules to declare Enes ineligible to play but it is ok for UNC and Duke to shatter the rules and the NCAA does nothing. The NCAA is a damn joke.

6. barn
    8:01 am October 2, 2012 Permalink

has anybody heard how the unc academic fraud “investigation” (wink) is coming along?

7. bluefan
    8:07 am October 2, 2012 Permalink

I’m totally agree with #5 and hope that this young man does well. He could definitely have a career in WWE after b-ball.

8. Steve Fitts
    11:24 am October 2, 2012 Permalink

Yes, a diet of seafood and salad WILL help you to lose weight! I know–I’m on that diet now! However, the seafood cannot be breaded or fried. But if you have non-breaded and non-fried fish along with salad, it is very filling, very nutritious, and also very low in calories and carbs. Enes is absolutely right about the diet!