EJ Floreal has his locker

BMahuVcCUAAKS5v

The newest walk-on for the University of Kentucky has arrived in Lexington and taken the obligatory photo of his locker. Floreal will wear the number 24 for the Cats.

Welcome to the fam, EJ.

17 Comments for EJ Floreal has his locker

1. 24
    1:32 pm June 10, 2013 Permalink

Now that is a good number.

2. Slow days
    1:33 pm June 10, 2013 Permalink

Thanks for posting this valuable information every cat fan yearns for

3. Patrick on the Flying Dutchman's boat
    1:35 pm June 10, 2013 Permalink

LEDLE LEDLE LEDLE LEE

4. I Say
    1:35 pm June 10, 2013 Permalink

The bad news keeps coming for Florida. Scottie Wilbekin has been suspended indefinitely. Also Floridas top rated recruit Chris Walker still isnt cleared to play this upcoming season due to academics, no wonder Cal backed off of the kid.

5. Stone
    1:40 pm June 10, 2013 Permalink

Jeez guys, lighten up.

6. CPACAT
    1:44 pm June 10, 2013 Permalink

#4) You know as well as I do that “Indefinite suspensions”, especially in the Rick Pitino coaching line, means “suspended until the first game that we really need him to play”…

7. UK
    1:45 pm June 10, 2013 Permalink

Some people really like knowing what numbers players will have next year. There is literally no news right now and KSR is free so for God’s sake calm down. Also Floreal makes 17 players on the roster where Cal only wants about 15. Gotta think Brian Long and Sam Malone may be done.

8. I Say
    1:51 pm June 10, 2013 Permalink

8 You really think Cal is going to run off walk ons? Especially when they are his friends kids? No chance

9. maddogmitchell55
    1:52 pm June 10, 2013 Permalink

Floreal. First, that is kind of a cool name. Flo. Real. Are you serious, EJ? I’m Floreal, ya’ll! I couldn’t resist. Anyway…

Floreal should consider playing football. If he has any football skills at all he would have made a big target at WR (6’4″). He would have had a much better shot at getting some playing time as a WR for the football team.

10. Musehobo
    1:55 pm June 10, 2013 Permalink

Yoda was trolling the Drew Barker post as well. His comment was deleted, along with my response. My guess is this one will be gone soon enough.

11. Real
    1:55 pm June 10, 2013 Permalink

Heard this kid is Flo Real!

12. Louisville1Cal4
    2:34 pm June 10, 2013 Permalink

So, with Floreal thats 14 players. Who gets the last spot out of Malone, Long, & Lanter?

13. kyeric
    2:44 pm June 10, 2013 Permalink

First comment: “Even Kentucky’s walk-ons have mix-tapes!!! In Cal we trust”. 🙂

14. Yoda
    3:33 pm June 10, 2013 Permalink

Wow, I get my comment deleted for pointing out the obvious assertation that “reporting” on lockers that every single player has is totally not news worthy? Keep it classy, Mrs. Tyler Thompson. 😉

15. Duke Sucks
    3:44 pm June 10, 2013 Permalink

#14 showing pictures of the new players lockers and numbers is perfectly fine. This is the first official thing the kids have got as a wildcat and I like seeing that they are on campus all ready. Good job TT I think you are the first in this series to NOT say that this is the locker room at Rupp.
    Yoda why aren’t you on your Cards site . I’ll be the first to admitt that you have kicked the crap out of UK this year, so why not be over there enjoying the moment. Things are going to get back to normal soon. Cal has a NBA team for next year on the way to #9 and Stoops is putting every thing in place to put Uk back on top n football. We will suck this year then watch out

16. nunya
    3:44 pm June 10, 2013 Permalink

Seriously, this kid needs to forget about basketball and go out for football. 6’5′, probably around 200 pounds and runs a 10.5 100 meters? If he can catch the ball at all and take a hit he’s like freakin platinum.

17. MustangCat
    3:47 pm June 10, 2013 Permalink

Foreal? His name is floreal?! My phone keeps wanting to insert “flora”!! With that name AND that number, he’s bound to be a walk-on legend!!! The next Cam! Supposed to have serious hops…. What’s happening football wise?