EA Sports previews UK-UF

Obviously this isn’t the most true to life simulation, but you knew that as soon as you saw the shot of Matt Roark not dropping a pass, or when you realized that there were no highlights of Florida blocking a Kentucky kick. Still, EA Sports seems to think the Cats can beat the 19.5-point spread, and in a world where there isn’t much to be positive about leading up to the game Saturday, that almost, sort of, counts. Almost.

Article written by Hunter Campbell

I used to write here.

30 Comments for EA Sports previews UK-UF

1. tdogg4033011
    6:11 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

I think UK will beat the 19.5 spread …..

2. mike 73 blue
    6:12 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

I’ll take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not a bad showing..

3. ukfaninohio
    6:14 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

I think too many people sleeping on florida.I think there gonna win the sec and be in the national championship.Hate to say it but 30-14 isn’t realistic score will be 41-10

4. anthonyeppsdrivingschool
    6:24 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

#3, your perception that UF will win the national championship isn’t realistic…. have you seen the LSU defense? Alabama? WOWWWWWWWZERS

5. Madtex
    6:28 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

Does UK even have a football team? The way the team has played so far a bunch of high school teams could beat them, with one arm tied behind their backs too.

6. Hoss
    6:31 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

#1- it’s now a 21pt line.

The better betting action is on how high the UF line will go as opposed to the actual game.

I got $50 on 24pt’s by game time. Started at 11 pts, and has jumped DAILY. Crossing my fingers.

7. I think I pulled my Joker
    6:40 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

Again, I say, let Cal coach the first half. Really, how much worse could it be than letting The Joke coach the first half?

8. SexnNursinHomes
    6:45 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

I’ll lick a bag lady’s taint if we beat uf

9. markuk11
    6:50 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

I’m just hoping UK will be competative….if they give them a good game and keep it close to the point spread….I’ll consider that a big improvement over the last three games. Hopefully UK will be a little more aggressive on the play calling. I’ve not seen play calling like they’ve had since I played football in middle school……doesn’t take an Einstein to figure out what they’re gonna do.

10. Japrick
    6:50 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

HA! There was one very realistic part of that videos. Full of missed tackles as the defender just runs into the ball carrier. When you get tackled hard, you get Trevathan’d. When you get inconvenienced with a glancing blow by some dude flying through the air, you get Guy’d.

11. Matt Roark
    6:51 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

Ha! EA thinks I can catch a pass… LOL

12. gossie21
    6:55 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

The missed tackles looked pretty realistic.

13. Bill Curry
    6:55 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

Let’s run Pookie off the left guard and then the right guard the next play………..that’ll fool’em every time.

14. kyrobman
    6:57 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

We get beat by at least 27, I hope not but I bet we do. We stink. I would love to be wrong and we win by at least 3.

15. Joker Phillips
    7:01 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

Get serious guys. Morgan Newton bootleg everytime!

16. truBLU
    7:07 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

#13–If this was Bill Curry, on 3rd and 9 after the 2 Pookie runs we would pitch the ball 3 yds in the backfield on a toss play. In the Joker days we run a couple bubble screens (opposite sides to be exotic), then follow it up with a draw on 3rd and 9. See, the game HAS changed!

17. president
    7:09 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

did anybody notice the gator chomp in the end zone? Yeah…illegal

18. Bill Curry
    7:30 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

You’re right truBLU……I wasn’t thinking just like when I used to call my plays. I say replace Sanders with a good high school coach.

19. jlove
    7:30 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

@president maybe that explains why they only beat us by 16.

20. Big D
    7:48 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

Almost kills me to say this but the Gators will probably have 3 guys with at least 100 yds offense apiece with Demps, Rainey, and the B guy. They and win by as much as they want, and I am sure they will try to run it up big time, just because they can. The line is almost 20 and you would have to give me 35 before I would even consider betting on this. They give up a little over 30yds rushing per game and we can barely rush for 30 against The Ville. I think it would be a monumental upset to beat the line, let alone win the game. I am still for my guys, but the next 3 weeks are going to be ugly. Hope we come out healthy.

21. barn
    7:48 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

wow! only 19.5pt spread? i’m laying a wad on uf

22. StiffedStill
    7:48 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

Well. It has now been 7 months waiting for my Fan Outfitters prize to come. This really blows. Am I the only one who got screwed by this site, or are there others? Hell, basketball season is about to start again. Wow. Just plain bad business.

23. Holden McGroin
    8:01 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

22. nope, you’re the only one,

24. bigbluedude
    8:03 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

22, no one gives a shit

25. Thick Rick
    9:06 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

The whole video is believable except Matt Roark actually catching a pass.

26. Holden McGroin
    9:52 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

8. You ain’t right, man.

27. Darryl Isaac
    9:55 pm September 22, 2011 Permalink

Its laughable how much time Newton has in the pocket in that video. Reminds me of Jay Cutler and the Bears O line. No friggin time

28. UK FAN
    8:53 am September 23, 2011 Permalink

FAKE: Matt Roark can’t catch a football

29. Jenifer Brisbin
    9:12 am September 23, 2011 Permalink

How to make $100 – $1000 per day. Fellow Internet Marketing, $100/day is little amount, but many people even can’t make $100/month. Now, consent to me show you how to “cheat” … graze to the front of the line! You can waste a lot of time an, a lot of cash doing your own experiments. Your own testing. Your own tweaking. Or, you can simply invest a few bucks an suck my brains out. My guarantee is awesome. I’m eating all the risk. And, but you’re not 1,000,000% pleased you get a refund – up to 365 days! – and unattractively even toss a few bucks your way for trying it out. INVEST NOW. The value is: $226.95, lowest fee would be: $47. My direct customer get for $9.95, just for you get it for $5. Even host gator offer you $7/month for hosting. ACTION NOW. generallystore-dot-com

30. BoDiazSatelliteService
    9:58 am September 23, 2011 Permalink

Totally unrealistic!
    Morgan Newton with a “perfect strike to LaRod King”? That won’t happen.

And where are the white helmets?