Draft Express has a new mock draft

noel-cavs-jersey

The fine people at DraftExpress.com released their latest NBA mock draft today and it looks a lot like one would expect. Nerlens Noel is projected to go No. 1 overall to the Cavaliers with Ben McLemore going second to the Magic; Otto Porter joining Wall at No. 3; and Anthony Bennett heading to Charlotte.

Archie Goodwin is the final pick of the first round at No. 30 to the Phoenix Suns. The Suns also take Victor Oladipo in the mock draft with the fifth overall pick.

Cats.

Article written by Drew Franklin

6 Comments for Draft Express has a new mock draft

1. Ruppeat Offender
    7:53 pm May 23, 2013 Permalink

Oladipo and Goodwin will NOT go to the same team. Two shooting guards who aren’t great shooters going to the same team in the same round?

2. Rei
    8:07 pm May 23, 2013 Permalink

Archie can play the 1, 2, or 3 and Oladipo can play the 2 and 3. Why not take them?

3. Dennis Smith
    8:25 pm May 23, 2013 Permalink

Goodwin now at the bottom of the first – can’t drop further and expect to avoid the D league. Not a good sign with a month remaining before the draft and having just had a bad showing

4. mudcreekmark
    9:00 pm May 23, 2013 Permalink

Why would anyone draft Goodwin? I watched a lot of basketball last year and I saw a hundred players or more better than him. He is probably not one of the top 20 shooting guards in the country.I know that sounds negative but I’m just being real. If he played for anyone else besides Coach Cal, he’d be coming back to college and would have no shot at getting drafted in either round.

5. NorthernKYcatfan
    9:20 pm May 23, 2013 Permalink

I know it all depends on what you need, but if I were Orlando, I’d take Bennett. I’d take Bennett and Porter both over McLemore.

6. Sam
    9:02 am May 24, 2013 Permalink

Would take ray mccallum, hardaway jr, and Siva ahead of goodwyn