Dorian Hendrix says it’s going to be a good weekend for the BBN

456a9fc1fbb7a0ae70b3c29edf80e329

Dorian Hendrix committed to the Cats back in March, and since then, has become one of UK’s biggest recruiters. Hendrix visited for the Spring Game, along with his friend and fellow UK commit Thaddeus Snodgrass, and snapped pics with Drew Barker and Mikel Horton, among others. This morning, Hendrix hinted at more good news coming to the Big Blue Nation this weekend:

Some of the best in the Midwest Region? Come on down.

15 Comments for Dorian Hendrix says it’s going to be a good weekend for the BBN

1. jpgott2
    12:03 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

I love it when kids look at the big picture. Their excitement become contagious.

2. Bobbum man
    12:12 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

Thaddeus Snodgrass is an awesome name. That is all

3. QueeferSutherland
    12:17 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

Miswest Region? Could someone come up with a list of prospects?

4. KSR_Spy
    12:32 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

Midwest Region = Ohio

5. LouisvilleCat
    12:34 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

Mike Edwards

6. Possibilities
    12:40 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

#3 I’ve included 4 stars only from Midwest.
    – Tegray Scales OLB
    – Nick Richardson OFFENSIVE TACKLE
    – Justin Jackson RB
    – Darius West SAFTEY
    – Tre Williams ILB
    – Derek Kief WR

7. John Burke
    12:52 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

I love how football recruits don’t hide their recruitment like basketball recruits. Might as well just go out and say it

8. @coyotevomit
    1:04 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

Ask Ohio state and Notre Dame how recruiting in Ohio has helped them beat SEC teams

9. Yesterdays
    1:07 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

Nice comparison #8. You think we wouldnt go CRAZY if UK was half as talented as ND or Ohio State. Both have multiple first-round picks every year. ND has Eifert and possibly Teo plus a host of Juniors that decided to stay in school who are all first round talents. I think UK has two players that will be DRAFTED. Keep it in perspective.

10. Scooby
    1:25 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

Prolly will be Richardson and West

Derek Kief will eventually be a Cat but a lot of big time schools are starting to look at him. Anytime you are a 6’6 WR that will happen…

11. NotTryingToBeNegative
    1:44 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

Although I would absolutely love it, I doubt we’ll land Kief. Unlike some of the other recruits, it would be very hard to land a recruit with offers from the likes of Ohio State and Alabama. *crossing fingers though*

12. Flyingdfish
    2:16 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

Am I the only one that is excited about him saying “SURPRISES” being that means plural?

13. WCS
    2:18 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

Thinking of becoming the next Bo Jackson, did you all know I played WR in high school.

14. DCS195
    2:37 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

#8 in addition to the reasons given you by #9, scheme matters. Size and speed kills in football. A player with speed will elevate the program whether he is from Ohio or Florida. The rest depends on his coaching, training and the position he is put in to succeed. I’ll take a 3-4* out of Ohio over a 2-3* out of the South any day. Some of the Ohio players are being recruited by the elite of the SEC already.

By the way #8, I haven’t seen your name on here before. Are you a new UK fan or a Louisville troll?

15. Map
    3:24 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

I know 4 the best states for football recruits, Florida, Texas, California and Ohio.