Dominican vs. Legends at the Yum! Center LIVE BLOG

26 Comments for Dominican vs. Legends at the Yum! Center LIVE BLOG

1. bung
    7:18 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

Rondo and Wall get 40 assists and Josh and Cuz get 80 points

2. mj44
    7:35 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

How big is the crowd–in #’s?

3. Romeo Gonzalez
    7:59 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

Hy from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic…..What is the real problem with the lights u are telling….

4. arh21
    8:03 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

Anyone know if this game is streaming anywhere online? we were able to get it in louisville online at wkyt.com last night from Rupp.

5. ?
    8:06 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

is this game on the radio?

6. The Beav
    8:08 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

The Pros better win tonight or else Joe B. Hall’s legend has been tarnished forever.

7. Romeo Gonzalez
    8:10 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

Matt….How many people do u think are in the Arena

8. The Beav
    8:23 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

bung was first. it’s not a party without bung!

9. iMactastic
    8:24 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

I’m here it’s a packed house… Sosa and Garcia got booed… Again….we played the first quarter in the dark because the yum center didn’t pay their electric bill

10. Fear the Lamb
    8:24 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

Where’s BCG when you need a tough win?

11. Wow
    8:25 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

Just wanted to give props to one of the greatest pieces of investigative journalism the sports world has produced in a long time–a must read. Also wanted the UofL trolls to be reminded once again that the great recruiting guru Clint Hurtt was one of the coaching stoolies this rat booster had in his pocket. It makes me grin….again, and again.
    Get ’em Pros!

12. Ramon Rijo
    8:31 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

Following the dominican team live from BB in DR. Come on everybody supprot us!!

13. KYStout
    8:48 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

Louisville coach Clint Hurtt is named in the Yahoo article. Ruh-Roh UL trolls.

14. ..
    9:14 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

15. Rhettzi
    9:18 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

Anyone know pros free throw stats?

16. edrnm
    9:18 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

This is why I dislike pro Bball there’s just no heart in the play. Like college ball.

17. Hopkinsville Shawn
    9:23 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

16. How can u say there is no heart in the play of college basketball? Have u not watched UK the past couple of years especially. These guys didn’t even grow up UK fans and gave everything they had. It’s hard for me to argue against your point of no heart in the pros though…..it’s extremely rare.

18. BowelMovement
    9:57 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

What a joke. Nice game hicks.

19. Bluegrassboy
    9:57 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

Stay tuned for the Genesis Diamonds Coaches blog…

20. anthonyeppsdrivingschool
    9:58 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

@16, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

21. Kristin
    9:59 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

I love all of these players for coming back and helping out cal and wanting to come back to KY when there is nothing going on here. They love uk so why don’t we all show them the love! Sone I think are returning to school since the lockout is continuing. We should be Proud! P.s. Bogans was sons very first jersey in a long line of new ones almost every year. Thanks boys!

22. Common Sense
    9:59 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

17. Calm down, Sally. I think he was saying there isn’t heart in the play like college basketball. I think a lesson of why good grammar skills, or even 3rd grade level grammar skills, are important in life.

23. Common Sense
    10:00 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

17. Calm down, Sally. I think he was saying there isn’t heart in the play like college basketball. I think this is a lesson of why good grammar skills, or even 3rd grade level grammar skills, are important in life.

24. anthonyeppsdrivingschool
    10:02 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

@22,23 easy to attack someones grammar on a blog… you must be proud

25. KY1818
    11:18 pm August 16, 2011 Permalink

Most players do not play for the team they grew up being a fan of. The no heart thing is true. Most college kids are out for one thing money. How many players as UK lost to the NBA in two years? There are quite of few players that are not even born in the USA. As for the lights I guess as fans we can not afford the Yum center’s bills. I love that Coach Cal is in love with Sosa

26. Common Sense
    12:02 am August 17, 2011 Permalink

#24: I wasn’t attacking. I, unlike you, actually understood what he was trying to say. I originally wasn’t going to comment, but since a few of you were not getting the point figured I would offer my input (hopefully clearing things up for you.) My point holds true, proper punctuation would of made things more clear, and would of saved you a pair of undershorts. As for attacking in general, you called him an incoherent idiot…the irony is thick.