Do you have your tickets for the Providence game in Brooklyn yet?

945119_10151636614739581_2105924000_n

If not, now might be a good time to get them, along with a hotel room and flights. The game takes place on Sunday, December 1st in the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Yes, that’s the day after the Kentucky/Tennessee football game, but this is a special season. Get on board.

KENTUCKY VS. PROVIDENCE TICKETS

13 Comments for Do you have your tickets for the Providence game in Brooklyn yet?

1. BBN
    7:45 pm June 11, 2013 Permalink

No I do not. The total cost to attend is not worth attending. Schedule a marquee opponent first if you want fans to spend a couple thousand to attend.

2. Bunzz
    7:49 pm June 11, 2013 Permalink

1- Agreed. This wasn’t very well thought out…

3. Bunzz
    7:49 pm June 11, 2013 Permalink

I am going to Chi-Town though!!!!

4. The Rock
    8:01 pm June 11, 2013 Permalink

The Rock says, when The University of Kentucky arrives in Brooklyn on December 1st, two thousand and thirteen, Julius Randle will take the basketball, turn that “sum” bitch sideways, and slam it straight down all of Providence’s candy asses!!!!!! CAN YOU SMEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS……….COOKING!!!!!

5. BUCats
    8:12 pm June 11, 2013 Permalink

I agree #1 & #2. Never understood why you would schedule a crappy team to play against in Brooklyn. I wouldn’t mind a home and home, but get someone better if you want fans to travel.

6. Frimpong
    8:12 pm June 11, 2013 Permalink

Good chance for NY cats to go

7. HillbillyInBC
    8:19 pm June 11, 2013 Permalink

I’m going. Got my tickets and my flight, but I need to bank some more hotel points this summer before I can book a room. And I’m flying to Texas the day after, spending the rest of the week working at our Plano office before the Baylor game on Friday.

8. Uncle Elmer
    8:50 pm June 11, 2013 Permalink

This will be 40-0 season
    Every game will be historic
    Don’t miss your chance to be part of history irregardless of the cost

9. Ragoo
    8:53 pm June 11, 2013 Permalink

First Stoops will take care of business against UT to get us to a bowl
    And the next day Cal and them cats will abolish them Fryers like they was Transylvania

10. Cat Fan in Georgia
    9:31 pm June 11, 2013 Permalink

9 – It’s “Friars”….priests, not chickens.

11. H.A. Milton
    10:19 pm June 11, 2013 Permalink

Copped em the day they went on (pre)sale…these games provide an opportunity for east coast BBN to see a game without spending 2Gs! I don’t care who they schedule, I hope they keep this up!

12. RJ
    10:42 am June 12, 2013 Permalink

Im in there..lower level row 9..CANT WAIT!! GO BIG BLUE!! Lets Get 9!!

13. Danny Mac
    4:30 am June 13, 2013 Permalink

While this isn’t very practical for those of you still in Lexington, for someone in the Northeast, this is unbelievably nice. The only home game I can make next year is against UL, so I wan’t as many away games as possible. Luckily I can make, UK vs MSU in Chi, UK vs Prov in NYC, UK at MIZZ, and hopefully even the final four.