Dieng will practice today, evaluated afterwards

There are a lot of entertaining Gorgui Dieng pictures on the internet.

According to ole Rick himself, Gorgui Dieng will go through a full-contact practice today and his wrist will be evaluated afterwards.

“We’ll see how it goes today,” Pitino said. “And then we’ll make a decision.”

As of now, Louisville has listed Dieng as a “game time decision.” Please.

16 Comments for Dieng will practice today, evaluated afterwards

1. Chad
    1:05 pm December 26, 2012 Permalink

*it

2. Whatever
    1:05 pm December 26, 2012 Permalink

He will play. I was never fooled by any of this.

3. Surprised
    1:11 pm December 26, 2012 Permalink

As much as KSR has posted about L’ville today, I must admit that I’m shocked that more trolls haven’t been commenting. Yeah, UK Freshmen is making his rounds, but he’s about the only one. Could it be that they’ve possibly gotten a life and found better things to do? Or is it more likely that they “forgot” to pay their internet bill and a library is their kryptonite?

4. blueaville
    1:12 pm December 26, 2012 Permalink

why does anyone care what RP says about it?? Opposing fans are the first to say “never like to see anyone get hurt” when someone goes down on a rival team. but then we bitch and moan about him coming back. so do you not want him to get better??

quit being scared…we are gonna handle the dirty birds either way.

5. Bradley
    1:39 pm December 26, 2012 Permalink

Play him 40 minutes…please. The more uncoordinated non factors on the court the better.

6. Surprised
    1:45 pm December 26, 2012 Permalink

9 I actually come here to read UK related news and comment with the other fans. The trolls just come with the territory. Not waiting on them, just glad I don’t have to read many of their idiotic comments. You sound a little angry…did I hurt your feelings, troll?

7. Gorgui
    1:54 pm December 26, 2012 Permalink

GET OFF MY DIENG!! Please and thanks

8. We Hang Banners
    1:59 pm December 26, 2012 Permalink

Who cares if he plays or doesnt. Stop being so LAME everybody. I just want a good game.

9. The Truth is Simple
    1:59 pm December 26, 2012 Permalink

Yes, Truth..YOU are the pathetic Loser. You come to the site of the team you hate because you have nothing better to do. You wouldn’t be missed if you never return.

10. thats budda
    2:15 pm December 26, 2012 Permalink

Looks like the Christmas party at a local Louisville strip club with special guest “Louisville Cardinal basketball player to be announced”. The two in front work weekend nights, the two in back got days during the week.

11. backpack
    2:38 pm December 26, 2012 Permalink

#7 hahahaha shiva kamini soma kandarkram

12. Seriously
    2:44 pm December 26, 2012 Permalink

The talent in Louisville is lacking

13. KY Realist
    3:00 pm December 26, 2012 Permalink

Not sure why people think uofl makes sure everyone plays for the uk game. a few years back, rick suspended Earl Clark (one of uofl’s better players) for the game in rupp. uofl still won. You would never see win at all costs cal do this. He had a guy at memphis punch his girlfriend in the face. You would think that would garner a suspension. The kid played the next game.

14. Katdaddy
    3:35 pm December 26, 2012 Permalink

“Down My Leg” MUST win this game on Saturday period. The ulavel fan base would implode should they lose. They realize this is a rare chance to get a win since the future doesnt look promising. DML has no choice to play Dieng. I say bring em on!

15. blue shirt
    4:15 pm December 26, 2012 Permalink

Jugs

16. Yoda
    6:43 pm December 26, 2012 Permalink

Not sure who Rick thinks he’s fooling; one of the Louisville beat guys reported that Dieng’s parents were flying in for the game FROM FRIGGIN’ AFRICA days ago. Gee, I wonder if he’ll play or not???