Did UofL fans listen to Strong’s advice?

That’s quite a nice blue shirt, Chuck

In early December, Louisville’s head football coach Charlie Strong was the center of a ton of controversy. For one, Strong told UofL fans that they needed to be more like UK fans:

“Kentucky can travel with the Big Blue Nation, they go take over. We should have that same passion here.”

This struck a chord with Card Nation State City Neighborhood (I kid, I kid). The best thing to happen to their football program since Brian Brohm goes public saying that the Cardinal faithful aren’t faithful enough, and that they need to take some notes from their hated brothers in blue. If there is one group of people that UofL fans claim they are ‘so different’ from, it would be us Cat fans.

Next thing you know, Coach Strong is rumored to be taken the Tennessee coaching position. The bird-lovers probably felt slighted and disrespected after his recent comments and worried that Strong would leave them high and dry. However, ol’ Chuck metaphorically bent over the entire UofL administration and had his way with them – he played his cards (no pun intended) better than anyone has in a while, and got absolutely PAID for it. I can’t blame him, as capitalism and the cut-throat sporting world force people to strike when the iron is hot and get their money while they still can. I applaud him for that, but also understand the fans’ perspective.

The point of this rambling is this: Recent events show that UofL fans may have truly taken Strong’s advice to heart and are trying to be more like UK fans. Big Blue Nation does set the example nationally, but you won’t find a Louisville fan who will admit that they need to be just like Cat fans – but after their coach said they ought to mimic us, there has been a newfound enthusiasm and excitement about the Cardinal lovers. Here are a few examples:

– After keeping Strong and joining the ACC, UofL fans have amped up their football excitement and embraced the idea of supporting your conference, as we do with the SEC. To be fair, it was pretty hard to get excited about Big East football.

– I did some tactical espionage with friends this past week in New Orleans (aka taking advantage of no open container laws), and I witnessed UofL fans totally outnumbers Florida fans in NOLA. However, they were also much bigger a-holes than the Florida fans.

– Yesterday, James Quick committed to Louisville and he was quickly trending worldwide. Well played, Cards fans. I’ll give you that.

This fall/winter has been to good to the red and black team. Combined with the UK basketball loss to UofL (damnit, that still stings), this all could be construed as signs of the apocalypse. Or at least evidence that we’ve moved into a parallel universe.

All in all, having both fanbases being as passionate as possible is great for the for college sports and for the commonwealth as a whole. I’d like to thank the Cards fans for realizing that Chuck was right – you need to be more like UK fans. So don’t get this post twisted:  I don’t mean to make this seem too nice or congratulatory – just to remind everyone that “imitation is the highest form of flattery.”

Article written by Chris Thomas

94 Comments for Did UofL fans listen to Strong’s advice?

1. nassau65
    2:36 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Good for them. Should be posted on UL site, if there is one.

2. JC
    2:46 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

New low. Why write this? Please don’t write anymore. I’d rather go without a post than to see this. They want to be like us. There coaches want them to be like us. They just had the lowest attended BCS game in the history of the BCS, and they had to have Papa Johns pay for tickets to get those fans down there.

3. The Bomb
    2:46 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

What a terrible post.

4. James Quick
    2:47 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

I will be taking my talents to Uoftorna.c.L.

5. Wow
    2:48 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Another dumb post. Shocking. I wonder if CardChronicle ever puts posts about the BBN just for fun?

6. JC
    2:48 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

You are falling into their trap, you celebrate mediocrity. We have 3 receivers rated higher than Quick on their short list. We just got an outstanding 4-star corner back. And remember, we have a ton of fans in their arena when we play them. Please don’t write again.

7. Delk for 3
    2:49 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

5 — LOL. CardChronicle.

8. Lil c
    2:50 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Another post about UL??? Man , this site is getting consumed with UL!! Think I’ll take a break from this site for a while. Tired of reading something about UL everyday on here!!!! Smh

9. Delk for 3
    2:52 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

6 — I hate Louisville, but I also hate stupidity. If you think James Quick is mediocre you might be the dumbest football fan in the world. The kid is awesome and is on the fast track to the NFL.

10. greer
    2:55 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

point of this article?

11. Delk for 3
    2:57 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

10 — I agree with your question. This article is silly.

12. Crizzle
    2:59 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

I have no ideas how long it took you to write this but you wasted your time because it is crap and no one enjoyed it. Stop posting about Louisville on a UK site. Seriously how many times have readers asked that so far?

13. Eric K
    3:00 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Who care’s about LOOSERVILLE! We are the BBN!! GO CATS!!

14. Mrob
    3:02 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Who cares about Louisville

15. EdelenM
    3:03 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Is this a Louisville website., this is a joke , right?

16. LSR
    3:04 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

You guys tried as hard as you could to not mention the most newsworthy sporting event for the whole state of Kentucky (UofL’s sugar bowl win) so they wouldn’t get the satisfaction of acknowledgement, but try as you may you can’t help but be obsessed with the fact that your “little brother” has grown up into the more successful one in the family

17. Paul Davis
    3:05 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Pathetic post. You would Never see junk like this on KentuckyBasketballForum.com or A Sea of Blue. Pitiful.

18. LeX
    3:05 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Another example of the decline of KSR. I imagine theyll just scrap the site for good by years end.

19. Dipshit
    3:06 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Kentucky bringing home #8 (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP) is the most newsworthy sporting even in the state dipshit. Noone will remember who won the Sugar Bowl after a few months pass.

20. Crizzle
    3:09 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

The more successful one in the family? Lol enjoy your moment in the sun Is more like it. You won a bcs game you didn’t deserve to be in in the first place and your latest basketball season ended with a loss to the only blue blooded program in the state. Enjoy that December win because come
    March and most certainly next year UK will remind you of your place

21. MercerNary
    3:10 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

I’d much rather visit the website and see nothing posted than this drab.

22. Crizzle
    3:12 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

The other problem is posts like these are absolute troll bait just asking for Louisville fans to come over. Everyone recognizes that writing these stories on this site is stupid…except for the people who are actually the writers…what a shame.

23. BigBlue
    3:14 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Which would you rather have, a Sugar Bowl win or an NC in Basketball??

That is what I thought.

More NC’s to come boys, let these losers celebrate their bow victories while we hang real banners.

24. Ummmm
    3:14 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Who cares what little brother fans are doing? UofL has had a great year where everything has gone right for them in both major sports, but it is only for one year. Starting next year(or in march) things will be back to normal.

25. sonny lesbos
    3:15 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

cool story. i’ll file this post under “who give a s***”

26. LSR
    3:16 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Last season is already over DIPSHIT. I know this year doesn’t count at UK, just wait til our big bad class next year, blah blah blah. Say wait til next year as much as you want but the FACT at this time is UofL>UK. Try losing to Florida 26 more times while we play real Bball bluebloods in the ACC and make more bowl games and football playoffs

27. Trueblue86
    3:21 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

This is my first post on this site after over a year of regularly visiting. This article is absolute crap though and has completely made me fed up with the rest of the crap on here. I understand it’s all about clicks and ad money for these people so please can anyone tell me another site I can get all my UK info other than this one. Some writers have talent while most suck at everything in life it appears.

28. Yes I am a uk fan
    3:27 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

#6 what r u talking about? Ever hear a bird in the hand beats 2 in the bush? Talk to me when a kid rated ahead of quick actually commits to uk. Who cares if 25 5 star receivers have uk “on their short list”? Absurd.
    #20 hate to say it, but uofl has a more certain bright fb future than uk. Yes, we r looking better with a new coach, but still. Uofl not belonging in the sugar bowl is irrelevant. They stomped a team uk has barely even competed with for 25+ years. I rooted for FL (ugh), but all credit to the cards. Anybody denying they would trade fb programs with them right now is in, well, denial.

29. Bmac
    3:29 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

I was in Louisville the day after they beat Florida and I didn’t see one fan wearing a single article of U of L clothing. I actually felt sorry for their fanbase. You can’t go anywhere in Kentucky however without seeing someone wearing something UK related.

30. Crizzle
    3:29 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Lol congrats on winning a December game, at home, with pitinos best team ever, against cals worst team, by only 3. Like I said should these 2 teams play in march Louisville will be brought back down to reality. Life would probably be easier If you accepted louis upped place as forever being number 2 rather than hold out hope that you can somehow pass UK. Oh and once again congrats on winning the football big east, that schedule was especially grueling lol

31. Why
    3:33 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Why does ksr suck so bad now? Matt, you and all of your writers are absolutely terrible. You’re lucky there are a lot of devoted uk fans, otherwise, this sight would no longer exist. Matt, you are a piece I shit and about 80 percent of the uk fan base dislikes you. The ones that do like you are the redneck retards so congrats on that you bad hair, little kid looking geek

32. Chris's delete button
    3:37 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Bye bye stupid article

33. Cotton Mash
    3:41 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Mr. Thomas, this was too nice and congratulatory.

34. You Can Call Me Cal
    3:48 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Get off their nuts. This was pitiful. How about a post about this ( http://zagsblog.com/articles/montverde-huntington-prep-game-planned-for-freedom-hall/ ) instead.

35. Boogie Fan
    3:48 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

I love KSR but this article is awful. Why brag on U uh L on a UK site?? I miss the Beez!

36. Inspector
    3:56 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

For all the Cards fans getting on here to talk about the bowl win. Good win for the program, but back it up next with evan a bigger bowl win. Not going to happen. Sorry!!!!!!!
    GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. MercerNary
    3:59 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

31 I don’t like this article either and am also upset with the quality of writing as of late, but you are a poor excuse for a human being and a waste of sperm. Using the term “retard” illustrates just how stupid you really are. I also find your questioning of people’s intelligence as ironic, as you have a hard time producing a coherent sentence. I also find your claim that you shit 80% of the UK fan base as unbelievable. I usually don’t condone drinking and driving down a windy road, but please do!

38. BigBlueAces
    4:01 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Not only is the topic awful, but the content and clarity of the writing is terrible. I understand having passion to write, but maybe you should change your major and find a different career path.

39. Christopher
    4:03 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Awful post. This is the website that dedicates a whole day to hating everything Louisville then here you are kissing their ass. Never, ever, say anything positive about those low life pieces of trash.

40. Derp
    4:07 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

37… You must be retarded too

41. Deep
    4:12 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Oh and sorry my post on a BLOG isn’t coherent enough for you. You keep writing those grammatically correct posts on a BLOG… Retard

42. fb>bb
    4:12 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

#cardnation = Shively & PRP

43. Big Blue Fan
    4:33 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

#6…..you have totally lost your mind & jealousy is shining thru…give credit where credit is due, that B.S. sounds like what Cards fans said last year about our Championship. Fans like you make us look like the uneducated idiots across the country people claim we are… You could only wish we were even close to their program @ this point…..STFU FOOL

44. Big RED Freight Train
    4:37 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

EAT IT BBN….YOU BUNCH OF INBRED TOOTHLESS UNEDUCATED HILLBILLYS……GO BACK TO YOUR HOLLARS BEFORE LITTLE BROTHER PISSES DOWN YOUR NECK AGAIN……

45. HILLBILLY
    4:38 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Whats that warm funny feeling running down my neck

46. Little Red Headed Coach
    4:43 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

just got my first recruit, he is #50 @ his position & just out of the top 300 hunert overall. Let’s Getter done in the state of Ohio. If we keep recruiting like this we will be out of the SEZ cellar before you know it. Thanks for all your support BBN…..It really means a lot to me.

47. RICH
    4:43 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Look, I am huge UK fan… But this post is absolutely stupid and unecessary. This makes the writer look jealous, almost a desperate attempt at trying to turn UL success into a negative. They won a game, they traveled well….good for them. For the writer to try and turn this into a “UK thing” is absolutely ridiculous. I love my Wildcats, and I look forward to where Stoops is guiding us. But really, to post what you did is narcissistic and dumb. UK fans are better than this. Quit trying to plague on what others are doing and stick to UK business, this post made US look desperate for validation.

48. Bluefins
    4:45 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Apocolyptic? More like an alignment of planets. UL was able to beat a team with 1 player with UK/UL rivalry experience and true freshman, by 3 pts. They then played a team that thought all they had to do was show up in town to win, and beat them. To say they are the greatest thing since sliced bread is going a little to far. UL should be counting their lucky stars.

49. Ridge Runner
    5:06 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

I wish Thomas Beisner didn’t beat the snot out of Matt Jones and he were still here.

50. L1C4
    5:09 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

News keeps getting better. Cards just got the #15 rated QB in the class of 14. Suck it @ueers.

51. bluerthanu
    5:15 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

No disrespect to the writer of this article but who cares about Louisville fans? We read entirely too much on this site about what they are doing. Don’t even acknowledge them unless we are playing them.

52. bhoward
    5:18 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Looks like the writer of this article (Chris Thomas) just needed something to “jab” at the Cards since he probably can’t stand that they just won the Sugar Bowl and beat an SEC foe in the process. Sounds like a little jealously Mr. Thomas. It’s kind of sad when you have to toot your horn about the UK fan base because you certainly can’t do it for the football team itself. Just give the Cards credit and move on.

53. bhoward
    5:19 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

By the way, I thought this site was only about UK athletics? Now you understand why I visit the site from time to time.

54. Bobbum man
    5:21 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Just when I thought I couldn’t read a worse article after nick roushs remarkable free-throw post I scroll down to this…..

55. blueaville
    5:21 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

it’s nice to see that they tried to copy us. didn’t last long though because they went and beat florida.

seriously who cares about them and why do we have to continue to read about them on this site?

56. Bobbum man
    5:23 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

As if the trolls haven’t been bad enough we have something called a Chris Thomas write a I love Louisville post good job guys I love LSR

57. UK
    5:32 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Man we sure are jealous of all those 4th place trophys little brother is racking up

58. UK
    5:33 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

If your not 4th your last……

59. Big Blue Fan
    5:36 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

We need to beat Western first & continue to get better before we even think about U.L.

60. UK
    5:39 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Damn…. That 6’5″ 275lb. Little Brother just “Pissed” down my neck again. Hope I don’t get Athletes Mouth….

61. UK
    5:41 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Need to get my house wheels balanced for the winter, any good ideas where to Getter Done BBN?

62. UK
    5:42 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

And lets be honest while quuck is a stud it is not an overly mpressive get, the dude grew up a life long fan is kinda like UK landing couch even though he was a UT fan, I would be impressed if yall got kid of his stature from the state of florida or texas like the real heavyweights such as bama nd lsu etc… do. At the end of the day you UPSET an overratted UF team and that was your only win over a ranked team since charlie has been there, we beat the national champs a few years back, dosent make u relevant.. UL did absolutely nothing to desreve that bowl and Georgia should have had that bud but the SEC penalizes itself with a championship game…..not impressesed

63. Bobbum man
    5:45 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Seems to be a lot of talk from UL trolls about urinating on UK fans? Is this some type of fetish that goes with being a UL fan ala line beards and jail?

64. Strong Steps on Stoops
    5:49 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

#62…@ the end of the day we did what you Hillbillys couldn’t do in 26 years..EAT IT! Oh & for the record Bridgewater, ever heard of him? He came out of Miami Florida & Bama,LSU,Notre Dame ect….were all over him so put your little fact finder to bed & EAT IT….LMAO @ you jealous Hillbilly! Now go burn a couch & beat your wife sUcK……

65. 62 get real
    5:51 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

any argument saying UofL didn’t belong is garbage. They stomped Florida they obviously belonged. SEC had two teams in the BCS and one get whooped on while one is yet to be determined. But keep recalling wins over ranked teams from 2007 while UofL keeps passing UK by I am sure Charlie and Co. wont mind.

66. uk
    5:54 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

If you knew anything about your own qb than you would know those schools didn’t recruit him at qb, and are you a florida fan or UL cause your streak is only at two over our shitty team, show me a team with rich tradition and I gurantee that thier all time record vs UK is 26 to 25 in the grand scheme the two programs are on the same level the tards happen to be the better team today

67. teeth out & on the bed
    5:56 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

I no fur shur wee gonna beet dos Durdy Burds cuz wee whent in gottus a cruit frum anudder staiyt. O-hy-o I thunk et wuz….go beg blew

68. uk
    5:58 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

And for the record we did 3 times what u portland trash couldnt do, win a title, you can have your cups and meetings with bashear, ill take banners and obama

69. UK
    6:00 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Just got my new veneers put back in. Wasn’t thinking right, we should be one of the bottom three teams in the SEZ by 2015

70. Freddie Cowan
    6:01 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Chris Thomas, I believe you have struck a bunch of nerves!! Roll Tide.

71. uk
    6:03 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

I guess UL fans feel since they have played uk 51 times and have one more victory they would heavyweights in the SEC you played a worse sched than WKU

72. Lassie
    6:04 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

sho do like that Barry Hussein Obama, he keeps me in free dog food….ROUGH ROUGH

73. Lassie
    6:06 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Hussein Obama= Dog style, hostile, any style…….plus my free dog food

74. charlie strong
    6:18 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

#71…..Could you please tell me what UK did against Western & UL last year???? Oh…. whats that,what you lost to both of them. REALLY! STFU CLOWN…

75. UK
    6:19 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Gotta go burn a couch & clean the Outhouse after that one…..

76. Matt Jones
    6:21 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Any body know of any good Mens rooms in town that I could Troll tonight…..

77. UK
    6:23 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

We are not arguing the fact UK was bad last year just as UL was with kragthorpe im simply stating the fact UL is not what they think they are, and the only reason I even talk about it is because you fags seem to be infatuated with UK sites….4th place 4th place 4th place

78. UK
    6:24 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

#76…..My bathroom is open tonight..have lots of pictures of Hussein Obama in there too.

79. UK
    6:25 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Atleast we know how u pieces of trash feel about having a black man in charge

80. Little Red Headed Coach
    6:25 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

#77…did you say Fag? I wanna come over too.

81. UK
    6:29 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Better watch out charlie might be on here u know how he feels about UK and our fans

82. Not this crap again...
    6:34 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

This is a big reason why I’m liking KSR less and less.

A bunch of crappy articles(sorry but it’s true)and the comments section is nothing but a bunch of Louisville and Indiana fans spewing the same crap over and over again.

I hope all the hits are worth it Matt and Drew because that seems to be what you care about more than anything.

83. charlie strong
    6:39 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

#81…Yeah.. I’m here UK, I’m sending over UL Denistry school in the morning for the fan base. I’ve seen better looking teeth in a Jack O’Lantern…

84. UK
    6:56 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Thanks charlie think u could send the latest fourth place trophys from football and basketball would like to hold one of those, made of all wood correct?

85. rich
    6:58 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

You all are retarted. Jesus, bunch of non gettin laid dumbasses, go play warcraft you loser sacks of shit

86. WhySoSerious
    7:01 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Since 1923, UK and U of L have the same number of wins against Bama:1….while U of L has 2 losses, UK has 33 losses…..UK’s Bama winning percentage: just below .03%……. no, not 30%…..3%….. as in UK wold win 3 out of one hundred games against Bama.

Since the 80’s, UK and U of L both have 1 win against Florida (U of L has played UF 3 times during this period)……Meanwhile, UK has 31 losses to UF…… for a winning percentage of just above .03…again 3%……as in UK would win three out of one hundred games against Florida.

3-97…

Please stop……

87. UK
    7:05 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Irrelevant UK and UL play every year its 26 to 25, when UK plays florida its usually between alabama and georgia a lot different when u get a month to heal up and prepare, the UK vs UL series is as even as it gets, historically the two are on thw same level, no championships in over 60 years

88. UK
    7:06 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Both have had a good season or two in the last twenty years but neither means anything on a national scale

89. UKBlue
    7:25 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Who cares what Charlie Strong does; the idiot wasn’t smart enough to get rid of Coach Hurtt once the Miami scandal info broke compounding their problem. Once Bridewater is declared ineligible for illegal benefits, and UL has to forfeit all their wins, it won’t matter about UL. I almost feel sorry for all these stupid UL recruits throwing their college football careers in the toilet.

90. WhySoSerious
    8:54 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

ha ha 87…difference was U of L was playing in a minor league baseball stadium as an independent with no support….. while UK was reaping SEC riches, as the state flagship school and 10x better facilities….. with not a thing to show for it. U of L “moves up” into the mighty C-USA–and is competitive with the Wildcats of the mighty SEC. Cards move into Big East and finally get some semblance of resources and a stadium while UK reaps the SEC $$ and exposure with 0 to show for it.

Now that U of L is in the ACC (and we are finally on an almost level-playing field) and Strong is bringing in the studs, we will have fond memories of you guys…..in our rear-view mirror. Just a matter of time before Mitch cancels the series……..

91. bluekz
    10:02 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

Personally, I don’t see the problem with a pat on the back, letting UofL fans enjoy a little taste of success. Lord knows they’ve had plenty of disappointments over the years in both sports. At least we have basketball as a consistent winner.

92. uk says
    10:25 pm January 6, 2013 Permalink

#90 agree w some if what u say but also realize that we are the northern most school in the toughest conf year in and out of football and where the most prized recruits come from the states of our rivals in confrence. Just as the case w Quick and Couch and bush and brohm its hard to get guys like that to leave thier home state even if the instate school is not great, with that being said these southern states such as georgia and fl produce prob 20 or 30 times the amount of primere athletes as our state. Last year UL had one of its best classes in history ranking 31st in the nation, good for 1st in the big east that class would have been only better than 2 teams in the SEC, 6 of the top 10 schools were SEC and be willing to bet 90 percent of those guys came from the deep south, at the end of the day, with the excetion of a couple guys schools like UK and UL get the scraps from these states. Its hard to climb out, just as in basketball the programs that are dominant are the one s that always have, you get flashes in the pan but name the last school in either sport that hasnt been a powerhouse for over 30 years that is now

93. whySoSerious
    12:38 am January 7, 2013 Permalink

Explain Stoops pulling several 4 stars in a month on the job? 😉 UK can compete. They just need a man in there to do the job.

Maybe y’all have found him. Good luck!

94. Greed
    3:11 pm January 7, 2013 Permalink

Matt could care less about the quality of the writing on KSR, as long as the sponsors $ keeps rolling in. Every good writer KSR has had is gone and has nothing positive to say about M.Jones (sans Drew Franklin)