Darius Miller World Tour 2012

Like every good UK basketball senior before him, Darius Miller is hitting the road and he’s taking a Sharpie with him. Check out this schedule to see if he is coming to a city near you to sign some basketballs, pose for pictures, and kiss some babies.

Here are the confirmed dates and locations so far, beginning with one tonight in Lexington:

Wednesday, April 11

16 Comments for Darius Miller World Tour 2012

1. Wool pooh
    11:20 am April 11, 2012 Permalink

First go cats

2. Here we go now
    11:24 am April 11, 2012 Permalink

Unless you grew up a KY BB fan you probably dont get it, but if you did, we all were/are this kid.

Congrats Darius!

3. sofa king sweet
    11:28 am April 11, 2012 Permalink

Darius to the Thunder would be sofa king sweet !

4. Paducah UK Fan
    11:33 am April 11, 2012 Permalink

Almost makes me sad that UK and players do not consider all of KY to be part of BBN. All of us in W. Ky suppoort the Cats and they give us the heave ho for any state wide tours. Snub to you Disapperious, sorry we were a fan of yours.

5. zyds escobon
    11:36 am April 11, 2012 Permalink

#4 what are you, 6 years old? Just take your ball and go home. Did you not read above “here are the confirmed dates and locations so far”, the key part of that sentence being “so far”?? You are going to look like a fool when the western KY dates are announced.

6. Talks to little birds
    11:49 am April 11, 2012 Permalink

Paducah Fan, a little bird told me that Darius may be headed west of Owensboro to Henderson, Ky.

Just sit tight and see what happens.

7. Patriot
    11:54 am April 11, 2012 Permalink

Bottom line is, these are still college kids still taking college courses. Travel all over the state? I’m sure they’ll try their best.

8. HeshimuEvans'2ndGradeTeacher
    11:55 am April 11, 2012 Permalink

That kid may me cry! That right there is what no one else outside of this state will ever understand. Awesome video!!!

9. Bledsoe's Biceps
    11:58 am April 11, 2012 Permalink

#4 do you want some cheese with that whine? Did you happen to notice that Cal and the trophy have 2 stops in W.Ky? And as #5 said, this is the Darius schedule “so far”.

10. At work in TN
    12:07 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Does he bring the net with him too?

11. in this i believe
    12:20 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    In our house every day. Living it. Loving it. Dreaming it. Believing it. Trusting it. Part of it. Fight for it. Git whipped and get back up for
    It. They are us. We are them. We are what we are
    BEFORE. DURING. FOREVER.

12. taxes
    1:58 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Why isn’t Darius and Eloy traveling together?

13. Wesley Baker
    5:11 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Just a heads up! Darius is signing 250 autos, and it’s $30 per sig. Bring your own items.

14. Paducah UK Fan
    7:00 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

I started a message and just erased it. Cannot answer ignorance such as #5. Geography lesson for 6, probably would be fruitless to point out Paducah is West of Henderson by miles.Good call 9, does look as if Cal is coming to Paducah.

RE-load tonight CATS and get #9.

15. reagan frederick
    7:17 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

i love you darius miller and i love the rest of the team thanx for a good year and once again i love you i can not wait till i see you in pikeville kentucky at wal-mart

16. reagan frederick
    7:37 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Like I said I love you and the rest of the team and I hope you go west and what I see is that you are and I live in Pikeville Kentucky so I am all good. I am 13 years old and I can not wait to see you at Wal-Mart.