Morning, lovelies. Color me happy this morning; it’s supposed to be a beautiful day, the spring kickball season is near (Clay Travis, your team is going down!), and the Cats absolutely dominated the Gamecocks last night. Let’s do what we do best: read about it and talk about it.
– The AP’s Will Graves heralds Darius Miller as the hero of last night’s game. We’ll talk more about this later, but you have to love how Miller stepped up and silenced his critics with an absolutely blazing performance last night. Maybe this is the end of Disappearius Miller?
– The Cats Pause’s James Pennington takes a more in-depth look at Darius’ performance and the week that preceded it. Remember that groin injury?
– Eric Lindsey over at Cat Scratches writes about how the Cats managed to avoid the late-game drama that has plagued them so far this season. Of course, that’s pretty easy to do when you’re up by 20-30 points.
– Danville’s finest, Larry Vaught, manages to find a few flaws in the Cats’ throwdown of the Gamecocks. Is he NotJerryTipton??
– The real Jerry Tipton has some articles about a basketball game over at the Newspaper-that-Must-Not-Be-Named, if you’re interested.
– A few articles out of Tennessee discuss some uneasiness in the Vol camp after their 69-63 loss to Georgia at home on Saturday. The Vols are 1-4 since Pearl’s return, and suddenly, some are clambering to take Bruce off the cross.
I’m babysitting the blog until mid-afternoon, so be good, or I’ll pass you over to BTI.