– The world’s snazziest authority on UK football, Chip Cosby, breaks down the keys to the game today. Not surprisingly, emotion is featured prominently.
– Mr. Cosby also says both teams have new looks for the new year and that will be a big part of the game.
– Over at the C-J, The Bo says that this game is no joking matter for Joker Phillips and the Kentucky coaches.
– The Bo’s co-worker, Michael Grant, says this Pitt team is motivated to win despite having just about everyone they were supposed to have their faith in bail or be bailed out.
– The blog Team Speed Kills says that the two teams will play amid chaos. And they pick the Cats to romp. Smart guys.
– The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette says the Panthers must stop Randall Cobb. Good luck.
– Hey, look, Pitt has a grumpy old reporter too. He says it’s the “Nobody Cares Bowl!” Well, ok then.
Let’s do this!