Come get your box score…

Article written by Drew Franklin

15 Comments for Come get your box score…

1. PELICANS
    9:36 pm December 4, 2012 Permalink

Drew… THE PELICANS WILL HAUNT YOU IN YOUR SLEEEEEEEP!!!!!

2. Dear UL and IU fans, We are national champions; you are not. The end.
    9:39 pm December 4, 2012 Permalink

Thanks for posting these. Keeps me from using other sites to get it.

3. WesD
    9:44 pm December 4, 2012 Permalink

Didn’t Samford get a technical? Thanks for posting the box scores here!

4. Am I losing it?
    9:45 pm December 4, 2012 Permalink

Or didn’t Samford’s coach get a technical?

5. Bonehead
    9:47 pm December 4, 2012 Permalink

Hate to say it . Lousiville gonna kill us

6. Tylr
    9:51 pm December 4, 2012 Permalink

8 players with 20+ minutes. Don’t know if that’s a good thing (good to have a deep bench) or a bad thing (our starters aren’t as good as we originally thought they were). I think this will eventually pan out well for the Cats. This is definitely the most we’ve seen Cal use the bench.

7. Some Guy in Kentucky
    9:53 pm December 4, 2012 Permalink

Fox south is replaying the game at 12am-2am est tonight, and again at 12pm-2pm est tomorrow.

8. Cat89
    10:41 pm December 4, 2012 Permalink

Couldn’t watch or listen. How is it we only scored one point more than they did in the 2nd half? Anyone?

9. Rod Strickland's Secret Smile
    10:43 pm December 4, 2012 Permalink

That is interesting that Cal played so many players. It might be a motivational thing, or instructional, I don’t know. But I’m willing to bet that it’s not part of a grand plan to build a bigger bench for big games. I haven’t gone back to look at his Memphis teams, but I remember back in ’96 how his Massachusetts team played only about 7 players. I think it’s just the way he prefers to structure a team – for good or bad.

On a separate note: Thanks, moderator! (You know why.)

10. twnky
    10:44 pm December 4, 2012 Permalink

Stine with 12&12 4 blks 3 stls in 22 mins is a an awesome showing , but let’s sell a third of those #s against some good competition. I hope its a sign of things to come.

11. Perimeter defense
    11:08 pm December 4, 2012 Permalink

7/14 from three. Ouch.

12. I dont get it!
    11:29 pm December 4, 2012 Permalink

Maybe its time to tell some of these players if they dont want to be here then transfer. If they do stay here then they need to start listening and play their butt off every game or ride the bench.

13. Big Whoop
    12:55 am December 5, 2012 Permalink

Cauley-Stein and Noel are the only ones who played both halves. And, they were the only ones who have any floor burn from both halves. I thought Goodwin played more under control. The rest of them? Not impressed at all. I guess Cal is going to have take this one player at a time.

14. reedwizard
    8:47 am December 5, 2012 Permalink

#12 – Maybe it’s the coaching?
    Maybe it’s not having Harrow for 4 weeks?
    Maybe Noel gets himself out of position trying to block every shot, particularly those he can’t get to and jumps huge anyway? (getting the defense out of whack)

If the players aren’t playing the way they should, then it’s up to the coaching staff to teach them. I think Harrow should start and get 30 minutes. He’s our best dribble penetrator which will open up the passing lanes and put all of Archie’s energies into scoring the ball.

15. Wiltjers Shot
    9:20 am December 5, 2012 Permalink

Anyone seen me? I’ve been missing for a while. Please send out an amber alert.